Roomie

All the Best People are Crazy

 JeongHan smiled up at SeungCheol before kissing him again. This time SeungCheol pulled Hannie closer to his body, puting his arms around the long-haired male's waist. JeongHan rested his hands and the other male's chest, turning his head to the side to deepen the kiss. "D-Daddy," JeongHan whispered out. SeungCheol pulled back, lips a dark red-ish color from the kiss, "What is it?" Hannie motioned towards the clock, "They'll be back in a minute." And sure enough, WonWoo and Mingyu walked in holding hands and laughing. When they noticed the two boys in the white room they motioned for SeungCheol to come out.

  "What do you mean that Hannie- I mean JeongHan is getting a roomie?" SeungCheol asked. "Yeah, his name is JunHui, but there's one more." WonWoo said grabbing the clip-board, "He will have two roomies, the other one's name is SoonYoung." SeungCheol rolled his eyes, "Okay."

  -The Next Day-

  JeongHan woke up to two different faces looking at him. "Who the are you two!" He screamed, making the blonde flinch. The other blonde who flinched had tears gathering in his eyes. "Oh gosh! Please don't cry! I'm sorry!" JeongHan apologized hugging the crying one. The brown-headed male smiled, "HELLO! My name is JunHui, but call me Jun, CryBaby other here is SoonYoung, but just call him Hoshi." JeongHan let go of Hoshi after he calmed down and smiled, "Hi, my name is JeongHan. It's nice to meet you two. Where is WonWoo and Mingyu?" The two males pointed to the office where the two doctors sat, acompanied with a dark-haired male, "Daddy!" 

  SeungCheol looked up from his paper and smiled at JeongHan who was waving at him with a large smile on his face. Mingyu chuckled, "Daddy. huh?" WonWoo smirked, "I don't know why you're laughing. You scream it all the time in bed." Mingyu blushed causing SeungCheol to laugh. He got up and walked inside the white-colored room and grabbed JeongHan, pulling him out of the room and office. 

  The two made it down the hallway and to SeungCheol seperate office. After walking in and locking the door, SeungCheol smirked, "Baby-Boy, after the dream I had of you last night, you wont be able to walk for days."