New Clothes and Hair Dye

All the Best People are Crazy

  The next day SeungCheol woke up and decided to do something for JeongHan. He likes skirts and dresses and the colors baby-blue, pink, and purple. He dyed his hair before, SeungCheol thought as he was getting dressed in black slacks and a light pink button-up. He walked out the door and drove to the nearest clothing store. He walked in and went to the women's clothing section. Walking to the back, he found some clothes that he thought would look cute on JeongHan. He picked up a white blouse, a dark pink sweater, along with a mint colored dress, a short peach skirt, and dark knee-high socks. He walked over to the beauty supplies, because he noticed that in JeongHan's room all he had was a small twin sized bed, with a small white table. He went over and grabbed a mirror, a brush, and may or may-not have grabbed a light pink creme eyeshadow, blush, eyeliner, and mascara. Along with a small brush pack containing four brushes. He walked over to plushies and grabbed a little white bunny, and then went and picked up a Got7 album.

  After that, he walked to the shoes and grabbed a pair of peach colored heels with pink bows on them. After that, he walked to the hair dye and grabbed a box with the word BLONDE on it. He quickly grabbed it and went to pay for it.

  

 SeungCheol walked into the office with Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim working on paper work. He went up to them and shook the bag, getting attention, "What's that?" WonWoo asked eyeing the bag. SeungCheol smiled, "Where is JeongHan?" Mingyu  motioned to the door, "He's in there." SeungCheol nodded and walked into the white colored room. 

  JeongHan looked up and screamed, "DADDY!" SeungCheol stopped, "W-What?" JeongHan smirked, "What Daddy? Don't you like the new nickname?" SeungCheol felt his pant get tighter, "S-S-Sure Hannie, I-I love it." Hannie smiled, "Good. What's in the bag?" 

  After emptying the bag, JeongHan squealed as he picked up the make-up and mirror, "I love it Daddy! I love it so, so, so, much!" SeungCheol giggled, "I also got this." He said picking up the hair dye box, "Want to do it?" JeongHan nodded. Meanie walked out to lunch, leaving Hannie and Daddy by themselves.

  "Your mysterious signal! Missed it, makes me take empty swings," JeongHan screamed along to the new Got7 album. "Ooh ooh baby, Ooh ooh baby!" SeungCheol smiled looking at JeongHan's newly blonde hair and him dancing in his mint dress and heels. JeongHan stopped and started walking up towards his 'Daddy'. He walked up to him and put his arms around SeungCheol's neck. "Waht are you d-" He was silenced by a gentle kiss on the lips. JeongHan backed up, "Thank you Daddy, for everything."