Bleeding Hearts

Overdosed with My Lotto: EXO Recommendations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Bleeding Hearts[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Title: Bleeding Hearts

Author(s): Irinnie

Genre: angst, romance

Chapter Count: [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Description:

How can you hate me so much? I didn't mean to ruin your life... I want to regret it all, but at least you're stuck with me. I really just wanted to be happy, was that too much to ask for? I wanted you... I wanted it all."

~~~~~~

"I'm happy" She whispered into the mirror.

She tried to force herself to smile. The tears continued to fall and she wrapped her arms around herself in a feeble attempt to keep herself together. He had been right. She was the one that had started the messy cycle of hatered and loathing they were locked in. She had everything she wanted, but everything was so messed up and twisted that she found it harder and harder to breath with every passing day.

She heard his laugh echo from the hallway. It was the same laugh that had once made her heart race, but it was an empty laugh now. Why couldn't anyone else hear that?

"Darling" He said as he came to the door. The word nothing more than a show for the important guests waiting in their living room, "Are you almost ready? We can't keep our guests waiting" He said.

"I'm coming" She called out.

There

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter