Chapter 2: Confessing

A Puzzle Combined by Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time went of course very fast and now they have already been friends with each other for a year now. They texted each other everyday and also hung out a lot of at each other's houses. Many were thankful at Sunggyu, because since Joohyun befriended Sunggyu she had been smiling more. She changed. Everyone agreed on that. He could make her smile with just being there beside her without doing anything and only special people can do that. Joohyun was a stubborn girl, she hardly melt for anyone but she melted for Sunggyu.

Sunggyu had always been a happy man, but nowadays he has been much happier. Maybe it's because he finally met his right one? He started developing feelings for her after a few months of knowing her. Of course everyone would knew this would come, because she was pretty and even though she was cold, she still had a nice personality. Everytime he was close to her his heart began to beat faster and he couldn't control himself. He started smiling like an idiot and he just wanted to be with her forever. At first he didn't understood what it was because it was his first time, but later he found out but he was a coward so he hadn't asked her out yet. Of course he had tried many times, but each time he failed because he was afraid of rejection. 

The first time was when he had asked her out on a movie date. He kinda forgot that he was deaf so he lead her into the cinema and chose out a movie with her, and when they were already inside and it was going to start any seconds he remembered that he was deaf. He didn't told her anything and just watched the movie by reading the subtitles and look at her face. He later took her home and was almost going to confess when he backed out, because he saw a dog and became afraid. Yes, Kim Sunggyu was afraid of dogs. That sounds pretty weird right? 

Anyway, he didn't stopped after that embarassing failure. He tried again this time preparing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter