Chapter 1: First meeting between the puzzles

A Puzzle Combined by Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His fingers smoothly touched the piano tangents and each time he pressed them, a beautiful sound came out to the audience's ears. Sunggyu stood up when he finished the song and bowed to audience. He could see that they clapped for him and he smiled even though he couldn't listen to the sound of their claps. This was his work, he was a pianist, a very special pianist. 

Sunggyu was deaf. He couldn't hear anything and he was born like that, but one thing that made him special was that he could play piano even though he was deaf. Sunggyu had been very interested in the piano when he was young, so he started to learn piano by imagine out the sound everytime his fingers touched the tangents. God took one thing from him, but gave him another thing.

Silently he went down the stage and over to the bar to order a drink to himself. This was his daily routine and he loved it. He loved his job as much as he loved himself. Many thought he would hate his life, but he didn't. Why should he? He had always stated that he had everything he needed so why should he hated his "perfect" life.

On the other side of the restaurant stood a beautiful young lady with a slim black dress. The sleeves was long and the dress reached down to her skinny knees. When a man look at her he would definitely say she was perfect. She had a natural face that we could say very beautiful of course. She was the ideal type of many men, but of course none has caught her eyes yet. She was simple, beautiful and had a nice personality, so it wasn't hard to believe that she was a singer or actually used to be.

Her name was Joohyun, Bae Joohyun. She was mute. She couldn't talk and could only communicate through sign language. She was different from Sunggyu. She hated her life. She used to talk normally when she was young and became a singer, but just one accident made her lose the most important thing in her career. Becoming mute means that she couldn't sing anymore. It was obvious, even a baby would knew this.

She was here, because it was her close friend's birthday. Normally she would just be inside her apartment and sleep or watch movies, but today was her friend's special day. She knew she couldn't skip it.

Yeri went over to her and gave Joohyun a very long hug. Joohyun smiled at the younger before she hugged her back and nodded to the others.

"Unnie thanks for coming", she said and smiled before let the elder go slowly. "I appreciate it very much."

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter