2/2

Hair Cut

 

 

 

 

*thinking*

"I'll take Chaeyoung with me.(⊙ᗜ⊙)"Mina directly chimed and winked at Jihyo secretly.

 

"Huh?"

"Okey...Chaeyoung go with Minari okey." Jihyo agreed while Chaeyoung just frozed at her place.

 

 

 

 

"Why are they asking me to go out? They know I hate to show myself in public with this crazy hair right?" Chaeyoung grumbled inside while taking her winter coat and not forgetting her her cap.

 

Mina had waited for her. The usually elegant young lady was fully dressed with scarf and gloves.

 

"You look like a penguin unnie." Chaeyoung commented while wearing her shoes.

"I'm cute right?(○ε^○)" Mina blinked a few times playfully.

Mina felt the urge to be playful today since she was missing the cub a little too much.

 

And they both laughed.

 

"Son'na koto o yamete, sōda o kau yo!(Stop flirting and buy us the soda!)" Momo shouted.

"Urusai!(Noisy!)" Mina shouted back while blushing.

"Momo-unnie is really annoying when hungry huh." Chaeyoung shook her head even though she didn't understand what the japanese were talking about but it's rare to see Mina looked flustered like that.

 

Aren’t you cold?” Mina asked Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung being her usual tough self shook her head even though she was starting to feel the tip of her fingers got numb.

 

They arrived at the nearby convenience store.

 

Mina strolled around the racks kept checking the notes she wrote so she wouldn't miss a thing while Chaeyoung had insisted-actually, they almost shouting at each other- to carry the other handle of the basket so it wouldn't be too heavy for the awkward beauty.

 

"There are some groceries that out off order. Can you pay it first? and i'm going to call them if they have other things in mind." Mina said to Chaeyoung and handed the money.

 

Chaeyoung smiled at the owner ahjumma. At night, the owner become the cashier. Chaeyoung had known the ahjumma since she joined as a trainee and Jihyo had said the store had openned since she was an elemantary school. So practically the ahjumma had seen them growing up beautifully.

 

"You cut your hair kid?(-)" The ahjumma smiled warmly to Chaeyoung.

"Yes." Chaeyoung replied shyly.

"It looks cute on you." The ahjumma pinched Chaeyoung's cheeks.

"*sulk* It's kind of you ahjumma. But I think I look like a choding-elementary school kid- (_)" Chaeyoung pouted and paid.

"Why? You look nice in my opinion. Do the girls tease you? I'm gonna smack their head when they come here. I bet it's Jeongyeonie since she never stop to bully you back then.(╬)" The ahjumma gave Chaeyoung the change and lifted up her sleeves in her fighting stance.

 

"Calm down ahjumma! They tease just for fun. They said some good things too." Chaeyoung tried to calm the overprotective old lady.

"Then why you look so troubled? You usually walk chin up." The ahjumma showed her point.

"Hm.... I don't know. I'm just not sure.エ`;)" Chaeyoung felt agitated. Now, she was wondering why she kept feeling insecure with the new haircut even all the people supported her. Is there something wrong with her mind.

 

Mina came in.

"They don't want other brand. That picky girls." Mina huffed, thanked the ahjumma and carried the plastic bags out.

"*huff* I think you are just hard to pleased. Go ask your 'special' someone and their sincere opinion will lift up your mood ." The ahjumma winked at Chaeyoung who took the remaining plastic bags.

Chaeyoung stood still. "Eh? That's why I feel like an introvert emo teenager who just cut her bang?_. I haven’t heard the approval from my ‘special’ one?! BTW, who is it??" Chaeyoung thought.

"Chaengie..... hayaku!(quickly!)" Mina shouted from outside.

"Bye ahjumma."

 

Their walking side by side in the quite alley. It's really late but their neighborhood was a safe place. So being out to the convinience store this late wasn't a big problem for them.

 

It’s a silent night. Yellowish road light and a big full moon accompanied them in their way back to the dorm.

Chaeyoung kept leering at Mina. She found it kinda fascinating how that elegant ballerina looked so ‘quirky’ walking like penguin-the habit Mina can't fix, but it's cute though-.

 

"I know i'm pretty. Many ONCE tell me that. But I can feel you burning a hole to my face.(。・艸-)-☆" Mina chuckled without looking at Chaeyoung. The later quickly averted her eyes.

"Mina 1-0 Chaeyoung." Mina partying inside since usually she was the one being caught for staring too long by the cub and being teased endlessly..

 

Chaeyoung could feel Mina's smirk at the other side. She decided she wouldn't lose this game.

"The moon looks beautiful isn't it?" Chaeyoung then stared at the moon.

*blush*(//☼Д☼//)

"Mina 1-1 Chaeyoung." Chaeyoung partying inside.

 

"Shoot! She learns how to flirt from that japanese anaconda-you know who is she-. Oh you just meet the flirtiest online RPG gamer kid!!!(ȏ)"Mina hissed inside.

"But it's not as beautiful as you...." Mina turned to see Chaeyoung and the latter turned to face Mina too.

*blush*

"And your new haircut. *wink*"

 

*quite*

 

Chaeyoung suddenly exploded.

*bruk* Chaeyoung dropped the plastic bag on her right hand and reached Mina's left cheek.

*squeeze hard*

"Itai!!!"Mina reflexly retracted her face from Chaeyoung's pinch.

"Why are you pinching me?!ゞ◎Д◎" Mina rubbed her sore cheek and looked at Chaeyoung.

 

"Eh!џ(ºДºџ)" Mina felt surprised and panicking when the younger girl's eyes turn red and watery.

 

"Why are you crying?(●'Д'●)" Mina dropped all of the plastic bags from her hands and shaking Chaeyoung gently.

 

"Hiks...is my hair that bad unnie? I regret I cut them…. Hiks.(⋟﹏⋞)" Chaeyoung sobbing.

 

"Oh my! She thinks I was teasing! I'm flirting with you Chaeyoungie." Mina facepalmed internally.

I have to calm her down. But how too?” Mina then tried to pull Chaeyoung’s hand hat covered her face.

She is freezing!”

*huff* Mina huffed loudly and Chaeyoung looked at Mina with her bloodshot eyes.

Mina took Chaeyoung's left arm and openned her left gloves. Mina slipped the gloves to Chaeyoung’s hand.

"Wear this. Your hands are freezing." Mina said in her calm tone.

 

Chaeyoung didn't understand what this awkward charming penguin gonna do after breaking her heart. But she couldn’t deny the sweet gesture and Mina’s calm demanour. Being a quite kid would be bether in this situation Chaeyoung thought.

 

Mina then picked half of Chaeyoung's plastic bag and lifted up with hers while asking Chaeyoung to picked the rest so Mina carried 3/4 of the groceries.

 

"No protesting! I'm bigger and stronger than you." Mina said sternly.

"Only your toes hiks.... since you did ballet unnie hiks...ಥ ڡ ಥ " Chaeyoung replied savagely even when her breath wasn't stable yet and Mina just rolled her eyes( ̄Ω ̄).

 

Mina interwind her bare left palm with Chaeyoung bare right palm and shoved it inside her coat's pocket. Mina then picked Chaeyoung's cap and wore it-myeong jeong nam mode on- she then dragged Chaeyoung by their interwinded hand to continue their walking in the slower pace since she had a lot of clarification to make.

 

"Don't hide it. I say it's pretty right. I'm not teasing. I'm fli´ヘ`;)....flirt....*gulp* flirting with you(∋д∈)." Chaeyoung could tell Mina was blushing even though Mina used the cap as the shade.

"*inhale*.....*exhale*....I really like...no....I LOVE your new haircut. It's suit you. It’s similar to my mom."Mina blurted and Chaeyoung’s face started to be offensive again. Mina felt she wanted to smake her own self now.

 

"I mean...You look even more charismatic, prettier, cutier, squishier, venomenal, fantastic, bombastic, typical, s3xy bla...bla...bla" Mina now looked hyperventilating by kept complimenting Chaeyoung nonsensely.

 

Chaeyoung who kept silent since Mina blabbering non-stop pitied the older girl as Mina’s interwined hand started to feel sweaty inside the pocket by her nervousness. And Chaeyoung knew Mina was sincere.

 

"Calm down unnie, I understand. Now, Breath in!"

Mina stopped and took a long breath.

"I think i'm the one who should be needed that treatment earlier." Chaeyoung tried to tease after Mina seems calm. Chaeyoung kept rubbing her right thumb on Mina's back palm in shooting pattern.

 

Both of them then giggled and enjoyed the shooting silence that engulf them onemore time.

 

Mina then leered at Chaeyoung now serenade face. A puff of steam kept showing off everytime Chaeyoung exhaled since the weather just so cold. The short hair made Mina could see Chaeyoung’s red cheeks and nose, that makes her even cuter in Mina’s eyes.

 

"But except how nice is it to you. I think your nape will keep getting cold." Mina put down her plastic bags again and encircled her scarf around Chaeyoung's neck and her neck. Chaeyoung just kept quite.

 

woman up Mina. You won’t have any other chance.”

"I have wanted to tell you since I saw you in the dancing room. I wanted to compliment them when it's just both of us inside my bedroom. But the other members just keep disturbing.(இ௦இ)" Mina now pouting and Chaeyoung chuckled at how cute Mina was. Chaeyoung actually touched by Mina's typical ‘quite’ efforts for telling her.

 

"So you take me for a late night date?´〇`)" Chaeyoung tried her luck.

"If you say so.(/ε*)" Mina said shyly."it's a quicky date then." Mina flashed Chaeyoung her gummy smile.

"You are so unromantic. Who asked the girl to have a date in convinience store?ˁ˙˟˙ˀ" Chaeyoung snoreted.

Mina then wiggled around like a panic penguin.

"I'm sorry. Don't count this one then. I'll arrange the better one when we have time." Mina was rapping.

 

Chaeyoung looked amused

"You’ll pay all the cost okey?ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ" Chaeyoung tried her second luck. After all Mina was disgustingly rich even without being an idol.

"Okey."

Then Mina realised.

"I never know a native Korean is materialistic?! Why i'm the one who pay them all? I won't accept if you say i'm older than you. I'm not your mom.(ε´)" Mina sulked and if one of Chaeyoung's hand wasn't being occupied with plastic bag or their interwining hand she would pinch Mina's cheek.

 

"You are the ‘oppa’ one in our Michaeng ship unnie, or should I call Myeong Jeong Nam oppa.(´‐ω‐" Chaeyoung stated as the matter of fact.

"Hey, your hair....hm....I mean ‘beautiful hair’...is shorter than me, I don’t mean you look like a guy okey but you are part of the nojam bros.(-д-)" Mina retorted.

"Yeah, from the appearance. But from the attitude is you..”

Try me!” Mina sulked again

 

1. You always automatically walk on the outside."

Mina then realised she had positioning herself since earlier so she was the one who walked near the open road.

"2. You carry all the heaviest thing whenever we go shopping together."

"Hey....you are smaller than me....it's look like I enslave you if you carry the big one." Mina tried to fight.

"Not accepted."

Mina sulked(◞‸◟)

"3. You are way to romantic to interwind our hands like this. You read manga too much. " Chaeyoung wiggled her hand which is in Mina's coat pocket.

 

Now Mina felt down._:(´`」 ∠):_

 

"It's so unfair. I always want to be an elegant and y black swan concept!!! o(;△;)o" Mina slumped her shoulders down.

Chaeyoung laughed wholeheartedly. "But you are a highkey ‘princesses charming’ material like Jeongyeon unnie." Chaeyoung nudged Mina's shoulder and laughed again when Mina let out a rare loud annoyed groan.

 

The simple 20 minutes walk had made Chaeyoung could grinned and lifted up her chin up again.

So she is my ‘special one’?” Chaeyoung asked more like stating.

 

Now they had arrived at the dorm's front door their groceries lied on the coridor’s floor. Mina faced Chaeyoung.

Mina saw a layer of water drop from the dew outside attached to Chaeyoung's hair. She then ruffled Chaeyoung's short hair softly and fixed it back.

"Now I understand why Nayeon unnie really like to carressing Jeongyeon unnie's hair. They are fluffly.(*≧∀≦*)" Mina thought.

 

Mina then swept Chaeyoung’s bang and tucked it to the cub’s ear. Chaeyoung new haircut was a big advantage for Mina. She could clearly saw the cuttest twinkling eyes of her favourite cub clearly without bangs or hair curtain, her prominent button nose, those s3xy full luscious lips which came with the adorable mole. After all the short hair made Chaeyoung’s features more prominent.

"Beautiful." Mina's heart scream

Mina unconciously cupped Chaeyoung's face in her palm.

 

Chaeyoung gulped by Mina intense stared but she couldn't help not to nuzzled againts that warm palms of the penguin that cupped her face softly. Chaeyoung felt Mina's stare bored inside her soul. The warm and thumping feeling started to filled her chest, Chaeyoung could hear an hearbeat in her ears and made sure it was hers. Or is it Mina’s?

 

Mina suddenly spoke softly in her low shooting voice while showering Chaeyoung’s with her adoring passionate eyes. Chaeyoung’s felt she was being stared like a jewel by Mina.

"You can have your hair grown until it touch the floor or go bald instead. You are still so beautiful in my eyes.(*´ω*)" Mina showed Chaeyoung her gummy smile.

Haeyoung could see the sincerity from Mina’s eyes but two can play the game right?

"Of course. I'm your style unnie." Chaeyoung purposely showed off her deep dimple.

Mina quirked one of her eyebrows but turned to gummy smile again.

"Yes forever my style." Mina nodded.

 

They stared at each other again. The air around them started to feel heavy. Mina didn't know what got into her. But she knew the time and the tugging feeling inside her ribcage was telling her to lean closer. Chaeyoung looked in dazed but the she didn't pulled away.

"It's the right time, right?"

Mina saw Chaeyoung closed her eyes slowly. Mina then puckered her lips and ready to anticipate the feeling she has been waiting for since forever.

*brbrbbbbrbbrb...brbbbbrbr* Aitakatta aitakatta Aitakatta yes! Kimi ni...

*plak*

Chaeyoung jolted in surprised and directly palmed Mina's face abruptly.

"Answer the call please unnie.(*´-*)" Chaeyoung was blushing now while Mina rubbed her sore face.

Who changed my phone’s ringtone?”

"Minachan wa kōjō kara sōda o kaimasu ka? Nani ga son'nani nagaku kakarimasu ka?(Mina-chan do you buy the soda from the factory?! What takes you so long?!)(’益’)" It's Momo.

"Tsuki maayo! Kokkuburokā!(I’ve arrived you c0ckblocker!!) Mina bang the dorm's door with her whole strength.

 

And later a live sumo show was happened in Twice dorm.

 

Chaeyoung made sure she would rock this hair style and made sure the certain penguin would forever keep her eyes just for her.


The sudden boost of the Michaeng moment in ISAC made me finished it kekekekkekek-congratulation to Mina's win too-.... Thank you very much for reading this story. Please subscribe, upvote, or comments-i'll keep reading and replying them kkkkkk- if it's worth it. 

If you reading this. I <3 U :)