1/2

Hair Cut

*clek* The door of Twice's dorm openned by a certain smol figure.

 

Chaeyoung tiptoed since she saw the light had been dimmed and the TV volume was tuned down as the sign there were members who were watching while the others might had hit the bed. It's a tiring day aftel all.

 

" I hope no one in the living room gonna notice me." Chaeyoung prayed inside and tiptoed passed the living room. There she saw Dahyun was sprawling on the top of Momo’s lap while Momo's hand hung forcefully to the couch's backrest since she started to slip down.

 

"They gonna have a backache.((-ω-)(-ω-))" Chaeyoung looked at them and continued tiptoeing to the maknae's room.

 

*grab* *cklek*

*wush*the maknae's room door swung openned before Chaeyoung could pushed it.

 

*rub* there stood her giant peer clothed in pajamas while rubbing her sleepiness away.

 

*sweating*((;Д))

 

*flick* Tzuyu openned her eyes and stared at Chaeyoung with a sleepy eyes.

"Ah.....such a handsome boy.´≝◞⊖◟≝)" Tzuyu patted Chaeyoung's head and headed to the toilet.

 

Chaeyoung shook her shock away and continued entering her room, changed to pajamas, and hit the bed before Tzuyu's right mind came back.

one...”_

two...”(ΘLΘ)

thr...e”( ఠൠఠ )

 

*brak* A loud sound from the openned toilet's door could be heard.

"Just pretend to sleep. She won't bother you. Let's prepare for the endless teasing tomorrow."

 

At the other room.

"Uh.....my bladder almost leak out." Tzuyu huffed while doing her business on the closet.

She kept remembering her dream while flushing the toilet. She then washed her hands. When the cold water touched her skin.

"Hm....such a cute boy. Am I dreaming? But she looked kinda like Cha....!!!⊙△⊙" Realisation hit Tzuyu's hard.

 

*brak* Tzuyu swung the door openned.

 

"Hush!!!" A hissed that told her to be quite could be heard.

 

Mina just came back from her midnight training. She was working her @ss off so she won't weeping in front of the camera again like last year. After all she was a perfectionist. So she quite enjoy everything that she had planned.

 

"Mina unnie!" Tzuyu mumbled quitely.

"You are not sleeping yet Tzuyu?͟" Mina was turning off the TV.

"I just wake up to go to the toilet." Tzuyu answered while scratching her unitchy head responding to Mina soft tired smile.

"Can you help me to wake up this couple? They gonna catch a cold if they sleep here." Mina pointed at the Dahmo couple.

*nod*

"I think that news could wait right?" Tzuyu thought and squeezed Dahyun's cheeks to wake the older up while Mina slapped Momo's check softly.

"Go to your bed!☜(`o´)" Mina and Tzuyu said in unison after their victim openned their eyes.

 

*groan* Chaeyoung stretched her body before she openned her eyes to face the new days.

"Ah...it's morning already." She sat up still with closed eyes.

*sweat*

"Why i'm shivering. It's feeling like someone is watching me.(ȏ;)"Chaeyoung shuddered.

She then tried to peek with one eye openned.

 

*jolt* chaeyoung jumped back and glued her body to the wall.

"Good morning my boy."

"Hello! Prince charming."

"You look like hot mama!"

"Hey leave my boyfriend alone!"

In front of her stood the head of Nayeon, Jungyeon, Dahyun, and Tzuyu. All of them popped their head passed Chaeyoung's top bunks trail and look like a creppy ladies.

*groan* Chaeyoung jumped down and rushed to the bathroom leaving the other members eyeing her new haircut with naughty smirk(꒪꒳꒪).

 

At the dining table.

Chaeyoung was sitting while sulking since her member kept teasing her endlessly. She even wore a cap now.

 

"I tell them to cut this short *gave 3 cm of her finger* I fell asleep and I woke up almost bald." Chaeyoung told them the story and the other members laughing their @ss off.

"It's look good on you." Tzuyu patted Chaeyoung's back.

Knowing Tzuyu was the honest one Chaeyoung smiled a little bit.

"Thank you chingu." Chaeyoung smiled with a deep dimple.

Jihyo smilled knowing Tzuyu tried to assured Chaeyoung that she looked good.

 

"Ah such a candy boy." Nayeon pinched Chaeyoung's cheek from across the table.

"Don't call a short hair girl like that.... and she is my no jam bros. You now look like hyung." Jeongyeon slapped Nayeon's hand away.

"She is not a male neither is you.o|∵o|" Jihyo slapped her forehead.

"You rock this hair style." Dahyun chimed while munching her breakfast.

"But I think i'm gonna miss your long hair." Momo sulked.

"It's okey. Hair will grow.(^^)" Sana patted Chaeyoung's capped head.

 

"After all you look pretty. Right girls?" Jihyo assured Chaeyoung once again by asking the girls and the other nodded in agreement.

 

"What do I think that I ask my hair to be cut this short?!I wonder do i look chubbier? My face seems so round? Is it too boyish? Is ONCE okey with this?(〜 ̄△ ̄)" Chaeyoung kept quite while eating her breakfast with her mind full of thought. The other members just thought it as a phase to adapt with with the new haircut. Jihyo knew Chaeyoung was a confident girl but she might worried once a time, right?

 

"Where is Minari?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Still sleeping. She was practicing her @ss off again yesterday." Jihyo huffed.

"She should take care off herself more. Sure, the previous performance wasn't perfect but she shouldn't traumatize by it. We know it’s an accident, it’s not that she was lacking of practice. Now she double up it?!ʘ╬)" Jeongyeon nagging like an umma.

The other nodded.

 

"I wonder what she will think of my new hair cut?" Chaeyoung thought.

 

 

JYP building

Finally 9 of them would gather to practice since tomorrow they would perform in another awards ceremony.

 

Chaeyoung entered the dancing room first. She must admitted she missed interacting with Mina since the latter always left the dorm early and came late. Mina had to practice for the upcoming ISAC. She was a scrazy as Momo when it’s come to be perfectionist. Not counting the bruises yet( ̄□||||.

 

She saw Mina was practicing some tricks and Mina didn't noticed her since she was so absorbed in her practice.

 

"Wow!(ʘᗩʘ’)" Chaeyoung exclamied when Mina sucessfully did the trick. Mina finally recognized Chaeyoung presence.

 

"Ah you are here." Mina smiled her gummy smile at Chaeyoung from her reflection in the mirror. Mina's eyes suddenly openned wide(◯Δ◯∥).

 

"Ugh! She just realised." Chaeyoung cursed inside. It's not Mina's fault actually. Mina was an observant but she was just too tired. When all the member gather in dining room in the morning, Mina just jolted up, rushed to the bath and packed her bag to practice saying she was late. Chaeyoung kept wearing a cap too though. So Mina missed the chance to realised it.

 

"Hi! It's amazing unnie!v(^∀^*)" Chaeyoung smiled shyly and quickly rushed back to the corner to put her bag and tried to ignore Mina's reaction.

 

Mina saw Chaeyoung reflection and headed to Chaeyoung's direction.

Chaeyoung was busy fishing out a cap from her bag.

*sstst* she felt the tip of her hair being touched by a certain awkward penguin and she got a goosebumps by the touch gazing her nape.

*plak* Chaeyoung directly covered her napeΣ(‐△‐●).

It’s a downfall having a short hair.”

 

"You cut it short?(人◕ω◕)" Mina smiled cutely while keep touching Chaeyoung's hair tip, ignoring how surprised Chaeyoung was previously.

"Yeah."Chaeyoung turned her face to Mina and brushed her hair back shyly while anticipating Mina's respond.

 

Mina stared for a moment while Chaeyoung kept looking around except Mina's eyes and when their eyes met Mina looked at Chaeyoung with a gentle eyes and flashed Chaeyoung her gummy smile. The smile that only occurs when Mina was in a certain heartmoving mood. Chaeyoung breath caught on her troath and the atmosphere felt heavy from her anticipating of the only opinion she would take seriously.

Mina stepped closer and touched the tip of Chaeyoung's hair again while staring intensly at Chaeyoung. It's may be just Chaeyoung imagination but Mina's eyes seems darker by her dilated pupils.

"It's pr.…"

 

"My boyfriend arrive earlier."

"Where is my handsome chingu?"

"Is my son here?"

The other 7 members rushed inside the dancing room and Chaeyoung and Mina turned their face away. Mina pretended to pick a water since suddenly she felt thirsty while Chaeyoung fixed her cap.

 

 

 

 

"Okey, you may have 10 minutes rest." The trainer clapped.

 

*syut*αd)Tzuyu tried to snatched Chaeyoung's cap.

*plak*(⑅◔ω◔)Chaeyoung sucessfully slapped Tzuyu's hand away.

*set...set...set*(`ー´ Dahyun showed an unbelievable 1000 hit eagle's technique and Chaeyoung swiftly flee herself.

"Wow....they look like Kung Fu Panda 4." Momo muttered.

It’s only reached the third.(´Å) Dahyun snorted.

Then, they’ll be the actors for the fourth. I’ll be the director.╭⚈¬⚈╮ Momo said proudly.

Jihyo just shook her head.

 

"Chaeyoung open your cap. You are sweating like crazy." Jihyo commanded.

"I don't want." Chaeyoung sulked.

 

"Yeah. You should open it Chaeyoung. I need to speculate your facial expression."Their trainer unnie who happened hearing Jihyo's nagged supported Jihyo.

"Why you hide it? You look chick with that new hairstyle.ಠ◡ಠ" The trainer unnie compliment.

Chaeyoung groaned and finally openned up her cap and fixed her 's3xy hair' while pouting cutely.

 

Mina was fuming inside seeing the other adored Chaeyoung.

"Why am I turned possesive? She is super 'nice' with that new haircut but why she hide it?" Mina shook her head.

 

After 2 hours practice the member walked back to the dorm.

"You are not going to pull all nighter again right Mina?" Jihyo eyeing Mina.

"No. I'm tired." Mina picked her bag up.

"Good.ತಎತ" Jihyo smilled satisfied.

Mina smiled back knowing her best 97 liner was just worried about her.

 

The 7 Twice members now sat infront of the TV waiting for Mina and Chaeyoung finished their bath-different batroom okey●_●-. Dahyun tried hard to avert Momo attention to steal the food before the whole group complete.

 

Chaeyoung finished first.

"The peak of having a short hair." Chaeyoung nodded her head and dried her hair in miraculous short time.

"Ah....I run out of lotion. Mina unnie uses the same scent so I will just ask her for some."Chaeyoung headed to the the biggest room and entered the room.

Her eyes almost popped out.

LEGS!(llФФ)”

"Sorry unnie! I forget to knock first." Chaeyoung directly closed her eyes with her palmed.

 

*puk* Mina knocked Chaeyoung's head softly

"Open your eye silly. I'm not after all. I forget to lock the door too." Mina laughed and continued to dry her hair after locking the door.

 

Actually Mina was decent. They were all girls after all. She just hadn't put on her pajamas pants since she had to put an ointment to her knees.

Chaeyoung openned her eyes. As hard as she tried, she still couldn't avert her eyes from that tantalizing long legs.But it's not the main problem here.

"Your knees unnie!((;Д))" Chaeyoung hissed and winced her face while imaging how hurt all the bruises felt.

"Sssttt.....don't tell it to any one okey.(๑•̆૩•̆)" Mina put in manacing face which Chaeyoung found cute.

"You work yourself too hard again."Chaeyoung shook her head in disbelieved she then took the ointment from Mina’s hand, dragged Mina’s to sit on her bed then covered Mina’s thighs so she could concentrate.

Ah(♡ >ω< ♡).Be gentle with me Chaeyoungie.” Mina said in naughty voice.

*gyut* Chaeyoung purposedly pushed hard againts the purple spot.

Itai! I almost kick you!” Mina hissed and retracted her legs.

You have the ability to tease. So I think it won’t be that bad as it look.(°⌓°) Chaeyoung just shruged and continued to apply the ointment.

 

 

"What are you looking for?" Mina tried to change the topic.

"Ah...my I get sime of your lotion.I run out of them." Chaeyoung smiled and showed off her dimple sheepishly.

Mina then handed Chaeyoung the lotion.

 

Mina combed her hair after wearing her pants and she saw Chaeyoung's hair was still a mess. She came closer and sat next to Chaeyoung who was busy applying the lotion.

"I want to touch them.(´`)" Mina stared at Chaeyoung's hair intensly.

 

*shuddered*

Chaeyoung turned her face to see Mina and Mina directly averted her eyes.

"What happened unnie?(゜。゜)"

"Ah...no...it's yoo.ur ...hair is messy." Mina stuttered and gave Chaeyoung her comb.

"Okey." Chaeyoung accepted it and comb her hair.

 

"*huff* This hair make me look weird right unnie? You keep staring at me strangely." Chaeyoung muttered quitely to Mina while facing the mirror.

 

"No....no...(((;;Д;;)))" Mina shook her head furiously.

"Actually it's so..."

*bang...bang....bang....*

"Minari! Chaengie!" Jihyo microphone voice could be heard.

"Yes...we are coming." Chaeyoung answered back and dragged Mina out. "I fail to tell her again.(_ _|||)" Mina felt frustrated.

 

"Have you done braiding each other hair princesses?(ε)" Momo teased when Mina and Chaeyoung arrived.

Chaeyong felt offensive.(  ̄^ ̄)

"Stop teasing. You are annoying when you are hungry!" Mina whined and threw the couch's pillow to Momo.

"You know Chaeyoung doesn't have enough hair right?(ε(#)" Jeongyeon tried to make a joke.

*teary eyes* Chaeyoung made a fake teary eyes at Nayeon and Jihyo direction.

*buk* Jihyo and Nayeon directly flied a punch on Jeongyeon's head.

"Now that's funny!" Tzuyu savagely commented and made the whole room laughed.

 

After finishing their dinner

"Ah....I want to drink soda._ノ乙(、ン、)_" Momo groaned.

"Stop drinking something unhealthy." Dahyun scolded Momo.

"But..." Momo pouted.

"I kinda miss it too." Tzuyu out of the blue said it and the whole room turned quite.

 

*slap* Jihyo checked Tzuyu's temprature.

"Are you okey? Do you hit your head somewhere?(´Д`;)" Jihyo asked Tzuyu since the maknae was famous for being the healthiest one among them.

"I'm okey Mom....(・∩・)" Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, we kinda want to drink it." Nayeon commented.

Jeongyeon then stood up and checked their stocks.

"Sorry we run out of them.((-ω-)(-ω-))"

The room now full of groans from different tunes.

 

"I'm gonna buy it." Mina volunteered.

"Aren't you tired?" Jihyo asked.

"Nope. I'm just tired from the boring practises. I can use a walk to refresh right?" Mina assured Jihyo.

"Okey. But it's late. You are not going alone." Jihyo thought.

 

*thinking*

"I'll take Chaeyoung with me.(⊙ᗜ⊙)"Mina directly chimed and winked at Jihyo secretly.


Please upvote or subsribe this story if it's worth it :)...

I'll appreciate your comments -it will motivate me to write the continuation fasterꈍ .̮ ꈍ-

Thank u for reading it. I <3 U