plan

How To Capture A Gay Guy's Heart

"ah~ welcome home sis" your twin brother Dongwoon smiled at you as you and your friends entered the apartment. You and Dongwoon were fraternal twins--he was taller than you and looked more western than you, thus only your friends knew about the whole 'twin' situation.

 

"hey Woonie!! how come you weren't at school earlier?" Cheondong asked as he sat down onto the sofa. Dongwoon shrugged "i had to skip class since i had to do something at work." He took a part time job at a convenience store.

 

you rolled your eyes and playfully slapped dongwoon's arm "psh. just admit it! he overslept again since he played War Craft all night long."

 

Dongwoon frowned "you're supposed to get my back and defend me!" the others laughed on how cute dongwoon and you were.

 

"anyways, why don't you guys go get comfortable while i'll go get some fruit?" You smiled at them and they happily nodded.

 

"so how was school, hyungs?" Dongwoon asked as he the TV.

 

Doojoon chuckled "there's this whole school fair project were all the students need to participate. the students will be divided in groups that will have to contribute something for the fair."

 

"ah! you're in the cooking committee as well woonie~" lee Joon smiled as he hugged one of the sofa's pillows.

 

you came back with a plate of sliced fruit "are you guys talking about the whole school fair thing again?" you placed the plate onto the table.

 

"oh yeah, and your sister is in the same committee as the gay boy Yoseob." Doojoon said as he took a bite of some strawberries.

 

Dongwoon's eyes widen "jinja? wow, isn't Yang Yoseob hyung the cute blonde boy?"

 

You frowned "don't tell me you like that gay boy too?!" your tall twin brother shrugged "why? he's so cute and he looks fluffy!"

 

Cheondong chuckled "fluffy? That's a new one Woonie."

 

Dongwoon frowned "why are you guys even criticizing him? are you guys even sure that he's gay? Maybe he's just feminine."

 

Doojoon stared at Dongwoon seriously "dude. he listens to Justin Bieber, don't tell me that isn't gay for you." the maknae shrugged "hey, lee joon hyung and kikwang hyung listen to that singing midget as well."

 

"Ya! I told you to keep it as a secret!" lee Joon pouted cutely at your twin brother.

 

You chuckled and passed the bowl of fruit to Cheondong "anyways, dongwoon's right. we're not that sure if yoseob's even gay as you guys say that he is." a small smile grew on your face "why don't we make a check list about what gay people do and compare it to yoseob?"

 

Doojoon clapped his hands "wow, nice idea ____-ah. it sounds interesting."

 

[[SHORT. Mianhe -____- Thanks for reading!! *gives cookies*]]