yang Yoseob!

How To Capture A Gay Guy's Heart

 

I'm so sorry but i love you garajidma~

 

"_________-ah"

 

iya mollesso ijiya arrasso~

 

"_______-ah"

 

you're my h-h-heart breaker!!!

 

"_____-ah!!"

 

"Ow!" you rubbed your forehead as your friend Doojoon slapped your head with a notebook "what the hell was that for?!" you pouted and took off your earphones.

 

Doojoon chuckled "I've been calling out for you three times! What are you even doing?!" you smiled and showed your ipod. He rolled his eyes "pop music again? Aish, it's infecting your mind now." Doojoon then went back to his serious mode "have you seen my math notebook? I think I've left it here with you."

 

You shrugged "maybe you left it to Lee Joon oppa" you plugged your earphones back in and started bopping to the catchy music.

 

"Hey yo~" Lee Joon glomped his bestfriend and then smiled widely at you "hi ____-ah!" you just smiled and continued bopping your head to the music that you were listening to.

 

Lee Joon eyed doojoon "Gdragon again?"

 

doojoon nodded and laughed "Gdragon again."

 

"Alright class, go back to your seats. I have an interesting announcement to say." the teacher said as she pounded onto her desk with her books.

 

Lee Joon and Doojoon scrambled to their feet and went back to their seats.

 

"Ms. Son, please stop listening to your ipod or else I'll throw it out of the window like what had happened last time." the teacher gave you a smirk. You rolled your eyes and took off your earphones.

 

The teacher smiled "alright then! Now that I have got your attention--" she brought out a poster "our school will be having an open fair, students from outside schools will be coming over to have fun as well."

 

Doojoon, who was just sitting a desk away from you, huffed "does that mean those stuck up boys from T.O.P High will be coming?"

 

"ne, they are going to take part in our school fair." the teacher then smiled "i will be sorting you all in different groups with other students from different classes that will be doing some contributions for the school fair. the list of groups will be posted outside of the classroom later."

~

"ya, ____-ah. can you stop listening to that blonde dude? that pop music is going into your mind." Doojoon said as you and leejoon were heading to the main hall to check the list of groups for the school fair.

 

You chuckled and took off your earphones "why oppa? are you jealous that i like Gdragon oppa more than you?" Doojoon frowned "why you--"

 

Lee Joon chuckled and grabbed Doojoon's arm "seriously joonie, you really are easy to tease." his eyes then lit up "oh! the list has been posted!" as if everyone was listening, all the students ran towards the bulletin board to check the list.

 

Doojoon frowned "eh? i'm assigned to the cooking club?!" You faked a shock expression "omo! you might just eat the food than sell them." you joked, since you and leejoon knew that Doojoon at cooking and only knew how to eat and criticize food than cook them.

 

"why you--" Doojoon tried to grab you but you ducked you head and stuck your tongue out "mehrong~ you're still so slow Doojoon oppa." you then shifted your attention back to the list.

 

the happy leejoon smiled and pumped his fist on the air "oh yeah~ oh yeah~! i'm assigned at the entertainment committee!" you chuckled "that suits your passion oppa." his smile then widen "oh! i'm at the same group as Mir!"

 

"who's mir?" you raised an eyebrow. Doojoon chuckled "the boy he met at J.Tune summer camp."

 

"oh~" your mouth shaped as an 'o' as you watched the happy leejoon do a victory dance.

 

"oh ____-ah, you're in the decorating commitee." Doojoo read it out "you're in charge of the decorations and themes for every booth."

 

you smiled "yay! i'm soo good at decorating stuff!" you clapped your hands happily. Lee Joon ruffled your hair "aigoo~ our best friend is sooo cute."

 

Doojoon studied the list "oh, you're in the same group as Yang Yoseob."

 

"the gay dude?" Lee Joon whispered. Doojoon nodded "ne."

 

"whoa, whoa. hold up! who's gay?" You asked as you tried to keep up with their conversation. the three of you walked away from the crowd and headed to the cafeteria.

 

"Yang Yoseob, he's like the 'flower child' of CUBE High. All the girls like him and all the boys want to date him" Doojoon explained as he placed some food onto his lunch tray.

 

Lee Joon nodded "ne. he's sooo damn cute even the older male teachers like him--you know, in a gay kind of way." he placed some bottles of juice onto your, doojoon's, and his tray.

 

You placed some food onto your tray "wait, so he's like--really, really gay? like, wears a skirt and wig?"

 

your bestfriends gave you a look. you shrugged "what?"

 

doojoon chuckled "you really are clueless."

 

"yoseob's just girly and ." Lee Joon said "come on, we gotta find a table!"

 

once the three of you sat down by a table near the windows, the conversation went back to 'yang yoseob'

 

"rumor is, he's dating Junhyung!" Lee Joon said in an excited way as he took a bite of his meal. Doojoon hit the back of his neck with his chopsticks "ya, that's not true."

 

Lee Joon shook his head "it's so true! do you know that emo chick from class 3-C? well, she said she overheard Junhyung and Yoseob's conversation" he paused and took a sip of his juice "word was, the two were planning on a date to Lotte World! and Yoseob was all girly and kept saying 'oh hyung i'm so excited~!!" you and doojoon laughed at Lee Joon's attempt to sound girly.

 

"speaking of the devil.." Doojoon pointed his chopsticks towards the door. You shifted your gaze and your eyes widen. there he was Yang Yoseob!

 

doojoon and lee joon were right! Yoseob really looked feminine! He had light blonde hair like gdragon's. his face was so cute, it was cuter than yours. His smile made girls squeal and boys melt into homo-ness. you and your bestfriends watched him walk towards the well known kingka, Junhyung.

 

Lee Joon smirked "see what i told you? such a flower child!"

 

you nodded in agreement and just continued to eat.

~

"hi _____!" the oh so tall Cheondong smiled and held the door open for you as you entered the decorating committee's room. You smiled "hi Cheondong oppa, you're in the decorating committee as well?"

 

the tall boy nodded "ne. I thought i would be lonely again, but i was so relieved to find out that you were in the same committee as well!" you chuckled and the two of you sat by the front row. Cheondong was also your friend, he was your average quiet boy-next door who just wanted to pass school and pursue his dream as a dancer.

 

"alright guys! stop with the chattering and let's start brain storming!" Onew smiled as he clapped his hands to get everyone's attention.

 

"ya, why is the chicken maniac the head of this comittee?" a boy snorted from behind.

 

Onew glared at the boy "Ya! Key! will you just shut up?" he then went back to his smiling self "now, does anybody have any suggestions for--" he was cut off by the loud 'BANG' of the door.

 

"M-mianhe! i didn't check my watch!" a panting blonde boy entered and gripped his chest "i just came from Choir class."

 

"Ah, Yang Yoseob-sshi! no worries! You're not that late!" Onew said as he waved his hands as if he wasn't mad. everyone snickered on Onew's 360 degrees attitude change.

 

Cheondong blinked and whisperd to you "twenty minutes isn't late??" you shrugged and shifted your gaze to the young blondie who kept bowing and apologizing to Onew.

 

Onew chuckled "aigoo Yoseob-sshi! Stop bowing! You're too cute to be guilty! Please take a seat!" Yoseob nodded and took a seat beside you.

 

"Anyways." Onew cleared his throat "does anyone have any suggestions for the decorations?"

 

You raised your hand "Medieval theme!" you smiled proudly "some booths will be decorated like castles! There would be some students wearing fairy tale like costumes and stuff!" Cheondong nodded "nice idea, ____-ah!" Key nodded "sounds cool" the other students agreed, they liked your idea.

 

Onew shook his head "anio. That's too common, almost everyone has been to a medieval like fair." he then looked at the other students "any other suggestions?" his smiled then widen "ah Yoseob!"

 

The cute blondie smiled "why don't we try a fairy tale like theme? There would be some students dressed up as Cinderella, Alice of Alice in wonderland, and the booths will have 'castle' like themes."

 

Onew clapped his hands excitedly as if he was clapping for a celebrity "nice idea Yoseob! let's try that!"

 

You frowned "ya! that was like my idea!" Onew chuckled "well, the way he said it was more convincing than yours, sorry ____-ah." you glared at Yoseob who smiled cutely at you *aish that gay boy!!*

 

after discussing about the themes and the budget for the materials needed, Onew dismissed you all. You smiled as you saw Doojoon and Lee Joon waiting for you outside the decorating committee's room.

 

"ah, cheondong-ah, nice to see ya!" Lee Joon gave Cheondong a one arm hug.

 

"how did you guys do?" you asked you all headed out of CUBE High.

 

Doojoon frowned "i got to the same group as that ulzzang Kikwang. Since he was soo popular with the girls, he was voted as the head of our committee." he snorted "i know i'm a when it comes to cooking, but that boy is too stupid to be the head! he might be the cause if we all get food poisoned."

 

you chuckled "things will work out soon oppa." you then looked at Lee Joon "what about you oppa?"

 

Lee Joon smirked "ah~ Mir, Taemin, and that guy who looks old but isn't really old was there."

 

"you mean, G.O hyung?" Cheondong chuckled. lee Joon nodded "ne! g.o hyung was there! he was voted as the head of our committee! everyone was so passionate about the entertainment thing that all their ideas were great!"

 

doojoon chuckled "how about you guys?" you were about to open your mouth but Cheondong spoke first "Onew hyung was there. he was our head. _____'s idea was great! she suggested about a medieval theme."

 

Lee Joon smiled "wow! that sounds cool!"

 

Cheondong smiled and nodded "but Onew hyung declined and chose Yoseob hyung's idea--"

 

"which was the same thing I suggested but he just had to use his cute face to win Onew's chicken brain." you huffed in frustration. doojoon and leejoon chuckled at you cute angry expression. the four of you continued walking home.

 

"__________-ah!" you all turned around to see Yoseob running after you. he panted and clutched his chest "___-ah!"

 

You blinked "yoseob?"

 

he smiled at you, revealing his cute dimples "i just want to apologize for saying your idea to Onew hyung." he fixed the pink beanie he was wearing "i just wanted him to approve your idea since it seemed so cool." he then smiled cutely once again "well, that's all i have to say. bye! walk home safely!!" he waved at you like a school kid and headed to the opposite direction.

 

"seriously.. he really is gay." Doojoon snorted "who wears a pink beanie these days?" lee Joon frowned and punched Doojoon's shoulder lightly "Ya! i have the same pink beanie as that guy!"

 

Cheondong chuckled "the hyungs are fighting again." he then smiled at you "so he really is gay huh?" You snapped out of it "huh? oh yeah. he's so gay.."

 

[[First chapter! How was it? should i continue it? keke. Thanks for reading! *gives cookies*]]