three

What are We ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first thing that usually Kyungwon see whenever she opened her eyes in the morning is Minkyung, but not today.

She sighs deeply and closed her eyes again, there is nothing that can make her feel motivated to move from her bed except Minkyung excessive raging nag.

Now, she needs to get up because she know she have a meeting with her Client. Kyungwon feels empty, not seeing Minkyung for two days and she already felt this miserable.

Her eyes diverted into the space beside her and she sighing again, she pats the empty space beside her as if Minkyung was there.

She turn her head when she heard her phone ringing, lazily she move her body to grab her phone and answered the call.

“Good morning, I’m glad that you’re already awake.”

It’s Minkyung. And Kyungwon just smile widely.

“Morning, did you sleep well ?” She answered and she is taken aback because her voice sounds so raspy and husky, the reason why Minkyung is laughing right now.

“Ofcourse. Did you miss me ?”

“Hell, yeah. I miss you so bad, how is everything ? You good ?”

She looks at the clock on her wall and decided to get out from bed with phone still on her hand.

“Yup, don’t worry.” She smile and shook her head when she saw her own reflection in the mirror, feeling embrassed because she look so stupid while grinning widely .

“I miss you so much.”

“I know, I can feel it.”

Kyungwon took a deep breath before she nods her head and heading to bathroom, ready to go to work.

“I will make something special tonight.” Minkyung continued, she raises her eyebrows feeling the latter’s word sounds suspicious but she just nods her head.

“I’m anticipating it.”

“You better be. I need to go now, I love you.”

“Love you too.”

 

….

 

“You what !?”

“I invited Nayoung and Jieqiong to come over.”

Kyungwon widen her eyes in disbelief, how can Minkyung just invited Nayoung and Jieqiong without telling her.

No wonder Minkyung keep cleaning the house and told her to help her too, so it’s because of this.

It’s not like her place is dirty or something, don’t blame her, sometimes she is just too lazy but thanks to Minkyung.

The fairy of cleaning always nagged her and after she know Nayoung will come, she suddenly feel nervous and when Minkyung said ‘it’s clean enough’ but for Kyungwon it’s not.

She doesn’t want to ruined her first impression in front of Nayoung and Jieqiong, because she know Minkyung always talk about them and somehow she understand that they’re the important people in Minkyung’s life. Especially when she know that Nayoung is Minkyung’s boss.

“Kyungwon, can you help me to bring this ?” She turn her head and seeing Minkyung smile at her while pointed a bowl of salad.

“Sure.”

Minkyung took a glance at Kyungwon and she giggles. “Why you look so nervous ?”

“What ? I’m not.” Kyungwon denied it fastly as she grab the bowl and walking to the dining table.

She took a glance at all the foods and tried her best to placed the Bowl in the right place, hope that she didn’t ruin anything.

“You are.”

She felt Minkyung presence as soon as she turned her body, and seeing the latter smiling while she nods her head .

She just shrugs her shoulders but then Minkyung move closer to her and wipe something on her forehed.

“You’re sweating.” Minkyung said.

“Well, you know that’s because you’re Hot.” She laughs at her own joke and Minkyung scoffed at her. “I’m just afraid I will ruined my self in front of them, since you know First impression is everything.”

Minkyung looks at her , waiting for her to continue her words and she also can recognize those encouraging stare. But suddenly she doesn’t have any idea what to say. She just let herself ended the conversation while Minkyung still looking at her.

“They’re not like that, especially Jieqiong.” She felt Minkyung pats her shoulder. “And you will love them anyway.”

She smiles at Minkyung, she let the older girl come closer and hugging her.

It’s nice to know that Minkyung always understand her, even about the little things about her. Minkyung know when she is nervous all she need are just hugs and the pats on her back.

“Well, maybe Nayoung looks intimidating but don’t worry.” Minkyung added and she giggles after that.

 

 

“They are here !!!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter