Chapter 1

Believe

"Waaa, what a tiring day." She exhaustedly said as she lay down on the vast field of the university. She got punished by their school dean to clean the entire soccer field for the bad thing she did awhile ago. But, did she even do it? well even if she told them she has nothing to do with the chaos that happened at the cafeteria earlier no one, I mean no one would believe her. Who would? when your just an outcast of the school? Who would ever believe some nobody right? "Appa? I can't take this anymore! I WANNA QUIIIIT!" She angrilly shouts at the wide field she's into. Aish, hey kid? You realize you're being an idiot don't you?

"Dongsaeng..." While she's crying- wait she's crying? Don't be such a cry baby will ya? Someone tap her shoulder. Recognizing who that voice belongs to she cried even harder, turn around and wrap her average arms around the other persons shoulder.

"Hey, it's okay. Appa's going to be angry if he finds out that you've been a cry-baby." She teasingly said wiping the small flowing liquid off from the girl's face.

"Yah! Unnie..." She lightly punch the smaller girl in the shoulder after hearing it. "It's just that... I can't stand this anymore. The bullying and all. I wanna fight but I can't. It scares the hell of me everytime I get out from our room door because someone might actually do something on me. I wanted to get out of here! I wanted to tell them who I really am but why can't I?" She said those last words almost audible and again, little tears are shown.


"Wan't me to tell them who are you? You know Amber, I can say to the whole student body that we're sisters. In that way they'll never bully you again." She said. Worriedness is obviously visible in her face.

"Unnie.... please no! The thought of they'll just stop doing something to me because of the fact that I'm your dongsaeng isn't just right for me. Unnie, I know your very popular here and I don't want to destroy the beautiful image that you have since the time you step here just because you have a geek, loner and totally a nobody sister! Just... just... maybe... maybe this is my fate. I'll just indure it." Amber said, head bowed down on the ground. A tear then suddenly fall into her eyes and she immediately swipe it away. She doesn't wan't her unnie to know that she's a cry baby. Her unnie just chuckled at her very dramatic statement.

"Your not just only a cry baby. I didn't thought that your so dramatic too." she said chuckling. Hands covered here tiny mouth to prevent the noise from coming out.

"Yah!" quickly, she stared at her unnie with those unsuccessful glares of her. Ofcourse her unnie again just chuckled. Her funny face then turned to soft one when she saw her dongsaeng was about to tear again.

"Fine. Do whatever you wan't then. Just call me whenever okay? I'll be here for you my little brother/sister!" She jokingly said.

"Unnie!" Amber whined.

"Okay! Amber! But really, I'll always be here for my little baby" And she then grab Amber into a tight embrace. Amber then returned the hug with the same intensity.
Although she has a very tough life in school, atleast she has a very loving sister.

"Thanks Taeyeon unnie. Promise I will"

"Okay. Finish your work here then and go home immediately. I'll be waiting for you for dinner okay?"

"De unnie!" She waved goodbye to her unnie and picked her broomstick that's laying flat to the ground again. She was about to continue her work when Taeyeon called her again

"Amber!"

"De?"

"Hwaiting!" Taeyeon shouted raising her fist to chest level and smiled dorkily to her.
Amber just smiled and waved her hands up for goodbye to Taeyeon. Taeyeon faced back and walk towards the main gate where a limousine is waiting. Amber followed her gaze to Taeyeon entering the long shiny black luxury car until it's no longer visible to her sight before she proceeded in cleaning the whole field.


°°°°°°

She's on her bed, laying and after a minute or so, sits. Then lay again. She just can't understand why her life has to be some kind of scrap!

"You wanna play with me? Then go do it. I won't mind" She stated raising her voice a bit. Her sister is at the other side of the wall probably sleeping soundly.
After her peaceful and fun dinner with Taeyeon she just sprinted quickly to her room. Sure she enjoyed their dinner and with her unnie cheering her up made everything better, but she just can't let the thought of her jerk school life out of her mind.
She turns her head to the balcony and immediately stand up from her bed. She sits on one of the chairs from her balcony and stairs at the beautiful night scenery.

"I wish I could just be a star. Or something that's up there in heaven. So that I won't get bullied anymore." She dreamily said. She then puts her earpiece on her ears and press play on the screen of her iphone 7 and a song plays.


*As you go through life you see,
there is so much that we,
don't understand.

And the only thing we know,
is things don't always go,
the way we planned.*


'Maybe some things are meant to be bad at first in order for us to cope in life. To understand what really life brings.' She thought. "Life? Hey, I'll understand you someday." She said before going back to her comfy bed with a smile plastered on her face.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 done! Tell me what you think about this chapter! Annyeong!

 

How do I add a cover photo for this story?