A letter from me to you

A letter to for my lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12:34.

I love you. I love the way you would smile at the sound of your heart breaking. I love the way you smile when everything is falling down. I love the way you smile as you lie. I love the way your lips move, the way they for those sweet lies that gets me everytime. I love you and the way you hurt me. I love you. I love the way you hug me so tight, the cuddles at night. I love the way your lips touches mine. I love the way you own me, the way you say how much I mean to you. I love you and the way you make things feel right. I love you. I love the way you hold my hand, the way you look at me in the eyes. I love the way you hold me in your arms, keeping me away from any harms. I love you and the way you keep me. I love you.  I love you and the way you admit that losing me is a big fear. I love the way those words brought me both happiness and fear. I love you and the way you scare me. I love you. I love you so much. I love everything you made me feel. I love everything you made me believe in. I love you so much that its okay. I love you so much that i totally dont care about the pain.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter