One.

I Will Show You

" JUNG YUNHO, WAKE UP!" Hanna screamed at her best friend. Yunho opened his eyes and looked out his window to see a furious Hanna. He walked up to his window and opened it.

" Good morning to you, flower," He gave her a soft grin before she groaned in response.

" We gonna be late for school if you don't hurry up," She rolled her eyes and closed her window. He chuckled at her before doing the same. 

Off to our last year of high school, Yunho thought.

An Hour Later. 

"Next time, make sure you actually wake up to your alarm. I could hear it from my room," Hanna fixed her glasses as they started to walk to school.

" At least we both got up, right?" Yunho adjusted his backpack and walk along side her. They hear people behind them and see Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin calling out to them. 

" Hanna!" Changmin yelled as he ran and hugged her. She chuckled as she hugged him back. 

" Changminnie! Are you excited?" She ruffled his hair before letting go of him. He nodded and smiled, as the others caught up to them.

" I heard there's gonna be more clubs than last year. Thinking about joining any?" Yoochun walked next to Yunho.

" Hm, I'm not sure yet," Hanna answered.

" I'm thinking about joining a sport this year," Yunho said proudly, which left everyone bewildered. 

" Jung Yunho, doing a sport? Hyung, are you sure?" Junsu asked. 

" Why not? It's our last year, we might as well take risks," Yunho shrugged and laughed.

" Okay, fine. We can join all the clubs this year. It won't be that bad, right? Just as long as you guys still remember me, when you get more popular," Hanna continued to walk, before looking up to see the rest of them stop.

" And how would we forget you, Nana?" Jaejoong smiled as he said her infamous nickname. 

" Well, all five of you have girls lining up to date you. You got guys who want to be your best friend," Hanna puffed her cheeks. " After high school, everyone is gonna forget each other. It's bound to happen." The boys looked at her with surprised faces. 

" It's already the first day and Hanna is being sad," Junsu hugged her.

" Don't think like that, Noona. No matter what, we'll always be friends. We made a promise to each other, remember?" Changmin smiled.

" Okay, I won't be sad anymore," Hanna chuckled softly. They finally made it to school just before the bell rang. 

*At Lunch*

They all sat down at their usual table, including Hanna's friend, Subin. 

" I was thinking about joining the Art club? Hanna, we should do it together!" Jimin smiled as she looked at the fliers and showing them to Hanna. 

" Yeah, it looks fun," Hanna took a bite of her food. 

" You know what? I might join too," Jaejoong grinned, which made Hanna and Jimin look at him. 

" Jae, I thought we were gonna try out for basketball!" Yunho, who was sitting next to Hanna, said to his friend. 

" What? I can't join, just because I'm a guy?" The older boy shrugged. " I'm just opening my options, in case I don't make the team."

" I agree, it's good to have a plan B" Subin said as she fixed the fliers on the table. 

" How about we all join, if we don't make it in?" Changmin smiled, while finishing up his food. 

" Sounds good!" Yoochun agreed.

" Hanna, tryouts are after school, so you don't have to wait for us," Junsu said as he put all of his notebooks in his bag. 

" Okay, But you have to tell me if you guys get in," Hanna nodded.

RING!!! 

They all got up and waved to each other before going to their next class.