And Goodbye...

Lee Seung Gi & Yoona - The Cinderella Story

ربما تحتوي الصورة على: ‏‏‏2‏ شخصان‏، و‏أشخاص يبتسمون‏‏

Lee Seung Gi and Yoona’s relationship has been widely accepted by the fans. They’re relationship became much stronger as months, years pass by. But as days is coming for his enlistments rumors are circulating about their relationship.

And that’s when the news shocks the world, “Lee Seung Gi & Yoona confirmed their Break Up”.

A lot of feedback keeps on coming from the fans all over the world. Everyone speculates that the reason of their sudden break up is because of Seung Gi’s enlistment.

Before the NEWS

Lee Seung Gi POV

He was in deep thought after his meeting with his agency. He knew very well that it’s the best thing to do and he want to personally say it to her, to clearly explain so that no misunderstanding can hinder their relationship.

Yoona is currently having a photo shoot, so he called his manager and asked for her next schedule for the rest of the day. Luckily, she doesn’t have any schedule after her photo shoot. So Seung Gi told her manager that he will pick her up once she finished.

After an hour Seung Gi arrived on the location and patiently waits at the parking lot. He stayed on his car for almost 30 minutes composing all his thoughts on how he will tell her. After the long wait Yoona finally finished. He wore his cap to pretend like a driver but once Yoona enter she knew very well that it’s him.

Yoona: (pretending she doesn’t know) Ajusshi can you take somewhere; Im meeting a guy chingu.

Seung Gi: (Seung Gi got flustered and can no longer hold it) Who are going to meet Agasshi?

Then he removed his cap and faced her.

Yoona: my Namja Chingu.

Seung Gi: (after hearing that he can’t hide the smile on his face) Yeopuda, jo-ahae.

Yoona: ihh, oppa you’re making me cringe. Where are we going Oppa?

Seung Gi: Pimil.

Yoona: I’ll sit beside you, Oppa. (Then she stand inside to move from inside to avoid people from seeing them)

Seung Gi: Careful. (Putting his hand on top of her head and putting her seatbelt for her)

Yoona: Komawo Oppa. Let’s go.          

Seung Gi: Kaja!

 

When they pass the express way Yoona noticed their destination.

 

Yoona: Oppa, are we going to the beach.

Seung Gi:  neh, Gyeongpo Beach.

Yoona: Im excited oppa!

Seung Gi:  Really, that’s great. Wanna go down to the next rest stop?

Yoona: But, people might see us, Oppa.

Seung Gi: You’re right. I’ll go and buy it for us.

Yoona:             komawo, Oppa.

Seung Gi: anything for uri Yoong.

 

After buying some snacks Seung Gi resumes in driving.

 

Seung Gi: Are you fine eating while I drive or should I stop for a while.

Yoona: Gwenchana, Oppa. Here eat this. (Feeding him while he was driving)

Seung Gi: komawo.

 

Once they reach the beach Yoona went out excitedly especially there’s no people around. After Seung Gi went out of the car, Yoona pulled his hand and run to the beach. They removed their shoes to avoid them from getting soaked. They kept running around like a child, hugging each other, carrying her on his back and playing the sand. They kept running while holding each other hands, all they can hear is the sound of the waves and their laughter that sync with the atmosphere. Seung Gi kept teasing her, and Yoona is chasing him. After all the running they did they felt tired sit near the beach.

Yoona sitting in front of Seung Gi leaning on his chest with their hands intertwined. That’s when Seung Gi opened the conversation;

Seung Gi: Yoong ah, I have something to say. (with a serious tone)

Yoona: What it is Oppa? (with a cracked on her voice)

Seung Gi: Do you remember when we first met?

The words that your small lips first said to me “Hello” those words were so nice to hear.
I think that’s when I started to like you.

Yoona: Oh, I remember that Oppa. 

Seung Gi: And finally when I got the courage to approach you, I think that’s when we became a we. Whenever I walked you home my heart flutters. Until now I still feel the same.

Yoona: Nado, oppa.

 

Then Seung Gi pulled her to face him. Yoona knew better where this conversation will lead but and she knew very well that this is the right time to sort things out before he leave.

 

Seung Gi: Yoong ah.

Yoona:  Oppa. (utter silence)

Seung Gi: I had a meeting with my agency this morning and we came up with a decision already.

Yoona: What it is oppa?

Seung Gi: We decided to tell the world that we broke up.

He noticed how she was taken aback and her face turn sad. So he held her hands tightly.

Yoona:  Wae, Oppa?

Seung Gi: Listen to me first Yoong. That’s what they want but were not breaking up just because of them. I decided to let them published that news but everything will still become the same for us. We’re going to used that as a cover for you and for me. You know that I have to enlist soon. I also realized that it’s better to do it now so that people won’t have to criticize you with your future projects. I just want to protect you. I hope you understand that.

 

Yoona: (with a teary eye) Oppa, do we really have to that?

Seung Gi: Please trust me Yoong. I think that’s the best option I have to protect you while Im gone. And I promise that nothing will change.

Yoona:  I trust and believe you Oppa.

Seung Gi: Komawo, Yoong. We just have to be extra careful once the news breaks out.

Just remember that the words goodbye, it doesn’t mean the end.

It was a short time but there were so many memories. My love for you will never change.

Today isn’t the end, got it? So don’t cry.

 

Yoona: Oppa… (teary eyed)

 

Then Seung Gi gave her a hug. They stayed like that for a long time. They watched the sunset and left.

The next day the news regarding their break up came out. "Lee Seung Gi and Yoona confirm their breakup"

Click to watch the video --> Lee Seung Gi & Yoona - And Goodbye

 

 

Hi everyone hope you like it!