The Beginning

Lee Seung Gi & Yoona - The Cinderella Story

Image result for yoona and lee seung gi

Back in the time where Yoona and Seung Gi revealed to be dating.

After the news broke out on the 1st of January, their phones were too busy ringing. Seung Gi is worried on how people on Yoona’s side are taking the news. He badly wants to hear her voice but his call won’t get connected, and he understands very well why. Seung Gi spend the New Year’s Eve with his parents while Yoona with her members and in the morning she went home to spend the day with her family. So he decided to go to Yoona’s house. Seung Gi’s parents knew about their relationship way before the news broke out so as Yoona’s family. So he asked his parents if he can go to Yoona’s house since he’s worried and can’t get a hold of her. Seung Gi’s parents immediately agreed.

Then Seung Gi prepared his disguise and his parents even bought a gift for Yoona’s family for him to bring. Seung Gi reached her house immediately. While he’s still in his car he tried dialing Yoona’s number again but no to avail. He carefully scans the place to check if there’s any reporter lingering on her house. Good thing is that since it’s still early in the morning no one is there. So Seung Gi for the first time is going to her house to meet her family, he was nervous not because of the reporters but with his father. It’s the first time for him to come especially without their knowledge. Seung Gi ring the door bell once, then tried again. Then, without even asking the person inside came out to open the gate and it turns out to be Yoona’s father.

Yoona’s father knew about their relationship and since he’s worried about the reporters rushing to their house he was standing near the window watching. Then he saw a man standing outside at first he thought that it was a reporter but then he recognized the guy in disguise so once he rang the door bell without even checking he went outside to open the gate.

To Seung Gi’s surprise his father welcomes him and hurriedly told him to come inside for the reporters might come.

Seung Gi: Annyeong Haseyo, Lee Seung Gi imnida.

Father: Oh, annyeong, (then he offer his hand for handshake) come, go inside now, the reporters might see you.

Seung Gi: sae-hae bok mani baduh-sae-yo, Abeonim.

Father: (then Yoona’s father gave him a striking look and laugh after that.)

 Im just kidding same to you Seung Gi yah.

Seung Gi: Neh, ah abeonim my parents want me to pass this to you.

Father: Oh, you don’t have to. Tell your parents, komawo.

            Anyway, what brings you here? Yoona didn’t tell me that you are coming.

Seung Gi: Im sorry, abeonim for coming without notice. Im just worried since my call   won’t get connected to her phone. I guess lots of reporters are calling her.

Father: ah I see. You don’t have to be nervous around me pabo yah.

Seung Gi:  Ah neh. Is she here, abeonim?

Father: Ah yeah. She still sleeping, I guess. She came around 4am. And I told her to put her phone in silent so that she can rest.

Seung Gi: Ah, dahaeng ida.

Father: Don’t worry Seung Gi yah. Do you wan’t me to wake her up?

Seung Gi: No, it’s ok, abeonim. It’s better if she can rest. I guess I can go now, I know that she’s fine.

Father: Are you sure? I guess not.

Seung Gi: (smiling)

Father: You can go up to her room if you want.

Seung Gi: (excited Seung Gi exclaimed) chincha, abeonim?

Father: Look at you, you’re so excited. I think I trust you not to do anything bad. That’s why.

Seung Gi: kanshamida, abeonim. I promise not to do anything bad.

Father: oh,kure. Kaja.

 

Then his father showed Yoona’s room. Everyone is still sleeping since its only 6am in the morning.

Seung Gi went to her room silently. Then he took a chair put it beside her bed. He just sit there and watch her peacefully sleeps. Then her father sneaks to check him since he didn’t close the door. He smiled looking at the guy, just sitting there and watching her daughter sleep with a smile on his face. Then he smiled and closed the door.

 

Yoona’s father is very supportive to his daughters that’s why when Yoona told him that he was dating Seung Gi, he felt relived not because of his popularity but because the guy has no stain on his image not just on camera but especially in real life. He trust him even if doesn’t know him in person. He can feel that this guy is so real by just looking at his face.

 

Seung Gi watched Yoona toss and turn on her bed. Her hair is all over her face so he leaned over to put her hair on the side of her face. That’s when Yoona opened her eyes she smiled and said Oppa, thinking that she was dreaming. And then Seung Gi smiled she closed her eyes again and Seung Gi kissed his forehead. That’s when she felt like it was real so she opened her eyes again;

 

Seung Gi: Good Morning!

Yoona: oh, Oppa! (Then she covered her face) What are you doing here Oppa? Since when are you here? Does appa know?

Seung Gi:  whoa, you have a lot of questions. Im here since 1hour ago, and yes abeonim is the one who let me in. And I came because I can’t get through your phone. Im worried that things are not good.

Yoona: (Yoona smiled watching him explain) Happy New Year, Oppa!

Seung Gi: (He sat on the side of the bed and hugged her) Happy New Year, Yoong ah.

Yoona: You’ve been here for an hour Oppa? What are you doing?

Seung Gi: Nothing just watching my angel sleeps.

Yoona: You’re making me cringe, Oppa.

 

Then Yoona’s father knocked and opened the door to call them for breakfast.

Its Seung Gi’s first time on her house so he still feels nervous. Good thing is that there’s only her father and sister at home. While on the table everyone is looking at Seung Gi, and then his father said: Yah, pabo yah I told you not to be nervous. I’m not going to eat you. Then everyone laugh at him.

Father: Are you leaving after the breakfast?

Seung Gi: ah, neh Abeonim. (Hesitantly)

Yoona: Do you have a schedule for today Oppa?

Seung Gi: No, nothing.

Father: You can stay if you want.

Seung Gi: Chincha abeonim.

Father: Look at you being excited again. You can join us for lunch since our relatives are coming today. Is that ok for you? And, you don’t have a choice by the way. I saw some reporters lingering around.

Seung Gi: Komawo, abeonim.

 

After their breakfast they went back to her room.

 

Seung Gi: This is the best New Year for me Yoong ah.

Yoona: For me too, Oppa. See my father like you too.

Seung Gi: that’s a relief; you don’t have any idea how nervous I am when I rang your door bell.

Yoona: I can picture your face Oppa.

 

After a while they went down to greet her relatives. Everyone is happy to see him and they all like him. Then there is her favorite nephew, she carried her in her arms and her nephew surprisingly liked Seung Gi too. They played with together with her nephew and everyone teased them that they looked good together with the baby. Both of them blush from their teasing. Then his father glared at him, which makes everyone laugh.

 

Yoona & Seung Gi spend the rest day together. Happy, that both were widely accepted not just by their family but with their fans too.

 

 

Hi everyone! I hope you like my story, im starting this fic because Seung Gi is coming back real soon.. Please feel free to make your suggestions!