Seoul

Sunset Beach

It's been three weeks since we left America. Mandy and I have texted and video chatted a couple of times but either she's busy or I am so we don't talk a lot or none at all. Seungri keeps trying to get me to move on. Maybe he's right maybe it was just a summer romance.  Pretty soon I would be off to Japan for my solo tour. I've been trying to rest while I can. I've ran out of Legos to build with, all the Tv shows I like are reruns. All my hyungs were busy. I was just Sitting around my house sleeping anytime I wanted drinking some wine, Finally my phone went off. I let out a sigh, disappointed it was an unknown number which means it's probably a telemarketer. I answered in a joking manner already determined to hang up.

"I dont want any I have enough"

I heard a familiar laugh followed by

"Hey Sugar lips!"

"Mandy?"

"Yea, guess what. I'm in Seoul, where are you?"

My face lit up. I knew my eye smile was showing.

"I'm at home"

I heard her laughing

"I'm walking towards the giant building in seoul. I asked for directions to YG"

I jumped off the couch, slipped into my shoes.

"I'm not far from there, wait for me at the entrance"

"Okay"

"I'll call Jiyong tell him to come get you."

"Um.. sure"

We hung up, I quickly dialed Jiyong.

"Hyung can you do me a favor?"

"What's up?"

" Listen Mandy just called me, she said she's outside YG right now"

"NO WAY? She's here!?"

" Look can u bring her up, I'm home so I'll be there shortly I just don't want her to stand out in the rain waiting for me"

"Awe you big softie, yeah I'll help"

"Thank you hyung."

"Just do me a favor"

"Anything"

"Get laid before she goes home"

"Hyung!"

His comment made me stop walking. I shook it off jumped in my car and headed towards them.

 

*MANDY'S POINT OF VIEW*

 

The weather was damp, my shoes were flooded but I didnt care I finally get to see daesung again. Ive been working double shifts to save enough money for this visit. it's only five days but I was determined not to let him forget me. I stood acrossed the street, with bright red and white hearts umbrella waiting for Jiyong to come out. There were a couple other girls watching the building looking for their idols. My phone went off telling me to go to the guard shack that Jiyong would be there. As I crossed the street I could hear them mumbling.

"Omo is she a new trainee?"

I kept my face hidden with my mask and hood. I saw Jiyong talking to the guard inside the building, I waved, he smirked waving back, pointing at me. Finally the guards let me inside.

"Long time no see"

I bowed, all nervous

"Anneyeonghaseyo"

"Hello again"

He started laughing "you don't have to be so formal. Daesung told me to bring you to the studio to wait for him, he should be here shortly"

I just kept bowing and nodding I was so nervous. Jiyong kept laughing

"Follow me and I'll introduce to to everyone"

"UM.. I dont know Im so overwhelmed right now"

He smirked "We can tell you embarassing stories of Dae"

"Sold!"

Apparently I was very funny. I followed him to the elevator 

"So what brings you to seoul?"

"Actually I'm here visiting family and I was hoping to catch up with Daesung before his leave on his tour in a few days"

"So you are a fan?"

"Fan? Admirer? Friend?"

"More like friends with benefits is what I heard" 

I rolled my eyes laughing

"That Damn Yabai!"

Jiyong busted up laughing his head tossed back, he had this big bright gummy smile showing before hiding behind his hands.

"He didnt tell us anything, but the way he wouldn't stop smiling and getting distracted when we were trying to leave said it all."

My face was bright red. I was secretly laughing. Jiyong seemed to care about him alot so I was happy rather than embarassed. We made our way up the elevator off on the twelve floor. Jiyong kept watching me, like I was a lost puppy I just kept looking around my curiousity was rising more and more.

"Here we are"

He lead me into a room, full of memorbilia, the rest of the members were sitting around the couches and loung chairs chatting. 

"You must be this Mandy we keep hearing so much about"

Jiyong leaned close to me ear

"Dont worry about TOP he's a little grouchy we havent had lunch yet."

The cute brown haired guy leaned over

"Im Taeyang, but you can call me Youngbae"

The blonde hyped up one, pulled on Taeyang's ear

"Hyung be nice"

they all started laughing

"I'm the cute one Seungri, you can ignore Taeyang, he isnt like that normally"

They kept making me laugh at all their antics. My phone went off, it was Daesung telling me he was here and we could go eat. Jiyong grabbed my phone, Seungri pushed me into a chair. They werent about to let us leave not without teasing us first.

"We have so many questions"

"You get one each"

"AWW come on Mandy-Noona"

"Noona? You jut met me"

"Daesung never quits talking about you"

"Oh really, okay wanna play a joke on him"

All four of then had the biggest grins. Jiyong was the look out, TOP and Taeyang hd behind the couch. I crossed my legs over Seungri's lap, our faces inches from one another. Jiyong said Daesung was coming doen the hall so he dunked behind the door. I placed my hand of Seungri's lips, then kissed my own hand. When Daesung walked in it looked like we were making out. His feet were stomping.

"YAAHH!"

I pretended to ignore him, thil he tried to pull me off, Tayeang and Top jumped out from behind the couch, Dae stumbled over his feet tumbling onto the couch beside me, I laid my body over ontop of his, planting ym lips to his cheek before getting up

"WHAT IS GOING ON?

We were all laughing.

"We wanted to know how you really feel about Mandy"

I was smiling, blushing and laughing.

"You wanna know how I feel?"

He surprised us all, by getting off the couch, picking me up into the air spinning us around, before setting my back down into a dip kiss, we fell to the floor as his legs gave out. The guys were whistling and hollaring, I felt his face on my chest, the warmth of his cheeks from embarassment. Jiyong and Seungri helped us off the floor. Dae stood there with the biggest grin on his face. I just kept hiding mine and bowing. Then he took my hand and ran us out of the room, down the hall and out of the building. finally we stopped running in the garage barely catching our breaths

"What was that?"

"I missed you"

I was happily speechless.