Cherries

Sunset Beach

 

I write a lot of dark angst drama filled fics,

so I figured why not try my hand at a fluffy one.

Let me know what you think in the comments below :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Bigbang's first Hawaii fanmeet was over, we were slowly heading back to the cars, crowd of VIPS lined out the door, security all around. All five of us waving to fans, taking pics as we walked closer hearing our names being screamed. I had made it to the car door that was opened for me, turned back for one last wave to the crowd, only to notice this green pair of eyes piercing through me. Everyone was cheering, she just stood there tucked her hair behind her hair, winked at me. and walked away from the crowd. I just brushed it off as we all had schedules to meet. I was sharing the hotel room with Jiyong. We were suppose to go back tomorrow for some awards show, Jiyong decided he was gonna skip it. We wanted to enjoy hawaii to it's fullest before having to go back to all our hectic but fulling work. I was sleeping so soundly til He jerked the covers off me.

"Rise and shine"

I was so glad I didn't sleep again as he's laughing at my doraemon boxer briefs "Dude, put your flag pole down, It makes doraemon's nose so stretched out"

He was shaking his head while tossing my swim shorts at me

"Lets go to the beach"

I didn't know how to swim, I tend to be afraid of water, heights, bugs, a lot of things, so I just sat with my toes in the sand staring at the sky watching the others splashing and surfing. Breakfast was wearing off

"Jiyong, I'm gonna grab a bite, want anything? "

He waved no and went back talking to the Kwon twins.

I walked down the side walk deciding on what to eat. I was hoping to not need guards. I should've known better. one camera flashed, phone camera's clicking louder around me. The crowd behind started to get bigger.

 "Ooh My God it's Daesungie,

Hey D-LITE,

Kang Daesung." 

Girls and Guys yelling at me getting closer as I sped my walk to a run. My brown hair blowing through the wind, legs running as fast as they could. I turned the corner, feeling this force pull me in. My back slammed against a wall, a pair of lips pressed against mine. I opened my eyes wider as this green eyed brown haired girl was kissing me, running her hands through my hair. she tilted her head more covering my face as the crowd ran passed us not even noticing me. Once they had gone, she let go of her grip on my shirt and lips.

"Im sorry you just looked like you needed a desperate escape."

I couldnt say anything. I just stood there like a fool smiling. She peeked around the corner.

"Looks like you are in clear."

she kissed her fingers touched my lips

"Thanks for dessert sweetheart"

then just walked away like she hadn't just kissed a stranger. I didnt get a name, a number, or anything just the taste of her cherry lipstick on my lips. I gathered my self, took my phone from my shorts and called the guards to come get me. I never realized I was in front of a korean restuarant til the smell passed my nose. It smelled like home as I walked in. I didnt have to use my broken english to order. This small waitress brought me out a plate full of barbeque, and glass of water and two oranges. I squeezed the juice from the orange onto the barbeque before peeling them. I was starving after all that running, This barbeque was hitting the spot as the guards walked in. I waved for them from this corner booth I was hiding in. Jiyong had come with them sitting beside me.

"You know better than to leave them behind"

My mouth still full of food so I just nodded. I covered the bill to thank them for coming to get me. We headed back to the hotel in the car. even after eating I could still taste cherries every time I my lips. Jiyong caught me smiling.

"What are you doing?"

"Tasting Cherries"

"But you ate oranges"

I giggled "I know right? weird"

"You sure you didnt lose too much oxygen running?"

"Listen this chick saved me from the crowd before I called you guys"

"A chick?"

"With the softest lips"

my cheek started to flush when he jumped out his seat turning to stare at me

"you kissed her?"

"No, yes, sorta, I didnt start it"

I'm ruffling my hair thinking of her fingers

"Explain now"

I told him everything, my face was beat red when I was done.

"You lucky dog, what's her name?"

and then my smile left, fingers dropping from my hair letting out a sigh

"I dont know I guess she doesnt kiss and tell"

I thought about her lips and eyes all night. Sleeping with the biggest smile on my face. Waking up in a great mood. we headed out to go ziplining today. my legs shaking heart beating fast putting on all the saftey gear.

"dae man you dont have to do this."

"I know but when will I ever get another chance."

I think she mustve gave me some courage yesterday. Standing on the endge of the platform ready to jump we were supposed to scream our inner thoughts.

"I wanna see the cherry girl"

One push and I was off. we were was sliding down the rope so fast. really feeling the wind against us trees passing by in a blink. The closer we got to the other side the slower the ride got, I could finally make out people walking around below us. Jiyong had almost caught up to me when I saw that brown hair blowing at the trees. I I squinted my eyes more hoping I could see more clearly. She jumped on her scooter and rode off before I could get down. I wanted to chase her, I knew it was too crazy. Jiyong slapped my back after getting off the platform

"You didn't wait for me"

"Yeah sorry the heights were getting to me"

I wasnt gonna tell him why I almost ran away. We decided to rent some fourwheelers and hit the trails. It was nice getting away from all the crowded screaming fans, just being able to take breath of air. My fourwheeler started making some noises and Jiyong thought I let him pass me. he took off down the trail as mine decided to die. I pushed it off to the side trying to call him to come back.

No answer.

I thought I'd better walk a back to get the owners. this blue scooter comes flying at me stopping in front of me. She took her googles off revealing those enchanting eyes again.

"Hey sugar lips need a ride?"

"Think you can take me to the bottom,  cherry lips?"

she tossed me this pink floral girly helmet. I held up the one I already had in hand

"Thanks I got one"

she snickered at me putting it back in her basket.

"Suit yourself"

she patted the back of her sea

t "Hop on cupcake, let's get moving daylight is wasting"

I sat pushing myself all the way to the back of the seat. she got infront of me not realizing how little room was left. Just deal with it crossed my mind. She sat on my lap making my legs tingle. We took off the smells of cherries blowing in my face from her hair. she took a curve a little sharp making my hands grab her waist. I could see the smile on her face. My face was smiling as my pants tighten. I'm trying to ignore it. She adjusted herself pushing him more into the seam. She knew exactly what she was doing. I couldnt do anything or we might wreck so I sat there suffering.

She hopped off the scooter giggling. I was thanking god I had a backpack with me to cover the tighteness wanting to come out.

"Thank you for the ride, is there anyway I can repay you now?"

"You can throw this away for me"

I held out my hand waiting for trash. She grabs my cheeks pulling me into such a forceful kiss, sliding her tongue into my cheek. then releasing me.

"ummm wh um.."

I had lost all thoughts again. she rode away as I realised it was her gum in my mouth she wanted me to throw away. Damn it still didnt get her name. Jiyong pulled in as she rode away

"Dude you got down here fast I notice your four wheeler still up there."

I was blushing again "Somebody gave me a lift"

he watched me "Was it her again?"

I played with the string on my pants, "Yea"

"So whats her name?"

my head dropped again "I still didnt get it"

"Are you sure you arent striking out with this girl?"

"I think she knows exactly what she's doing"

I just kept thinking about her as we got all the problems worked out and finished up the trails. Sunset was crossing the water as we walked back to the beach. all the pink orange and blue hues covered everything around us. Soft breeze blowing all around. The sand still warm under our feet. everyone was out in the water while I sat there squishing my toes in the sand.

"Hey princess, why do you look so down?"

I looked over to her squatting beside me, knees pulled against her chest, tans legs hanging out from her jeans shorts, bikini top with fringe covering her abdomen. I fell over scared.

"Are you stalking me?"

"I was about to ask you that. I work over there"

she pointed to this pizza joint in the corner. It explained the scooter.

"It's a job"

her face lighting up when she smiled.

"Oh I guess I never told you my name I'm Mandy, Mandy Kang"

I was staring at her face, her dimples showed when she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"And your name?"

"Ooh right my name"

I nervously wiped the sweat and sand off my hands on my pants.

"I'm Daesung, Kang Daesung"

"Wait your last name is Kang too? you are lying, I live here and have never met any one beside my family named Kang"

I pulled out my leather wallet showed her my license

"Oh your from Korea?"

I was surprised when she started speaking to me in Korean but Inside I was happy to get to talk to her no matter what language.

"My dad's family is from Korea."

Just when we could learn more about each other the boss yelled a delivery was up. she dusted her tan legs off, and started to walk away. I was sad she had gone until her face popped up above mine, her lips kissed my forehead.

"Bye KANG Daesung"

the way KANG sung out from her voice made waiting all day to learn her name worth it. I was happy to share her name.