Chapter Two

A Quill, Ink and Paper
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Nara, when will you get married? Why must you take care of a disabled woman like her?" One of Nara's female classmate discriminated her and Hyomin and her gang laughs like crazy witches. Nara ignores them and holds Hyomin's hand firmly. They fasten up their pace and walk into class. They sit at the front and Hyomin asked, "What time is it?"

Two in the afternoon, Nara traced on Hyomin's palm. Hyomin nods and asked, "Is the teacher here yet?"

Not yet. We're ten minutes early, Nara answered. Hyomin nods and the other students walk in one by one. Hyomin rests her head on the table and Nara stares blankly at the blackboard. She sighs heavily and pats Hyomin's head before saying, "I feel bad for you."

"Nara!" Eunwoo walks in with Sanha and Nara looks at them with a smile. She stands and the three of them hug each other before Eunwoo looks at Hyomin. He approaches her while Sanha talks with Nara and pats her head. Hyomin looks at him and Eunwoo traces something on her palm.

Hi. My name is Cha Eunwoo. I am Nara's friend, Eunwoo traced on her hand. Hyomin gasps and chuckles before saying, "Oh you must be the guy Nara is going heads over heels to."

Eunwoo chuckles and Nara who heard it, blushes hard as she tries to focus talking to Sanha. Eunwoo chuckles and answers, Seems like it. Your friend blushed when she heard that. Hyomin grins as she hears it and said, "I can hear your heart pumping rapidly. I can't see and hear but I can hear some th

Please log in to read the full chapter