Chapter One

A Quill, Ink and Paper
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Eun-woo!" Jinjin approaches Eun-woo who is busy drinking his latte on his way to somewhere. Eun-woo looks at him and asked, "Yes hyung?"

"Are you going to visit Nara?" Eun-woo nods and stands before asking, "You want to tag along?"

Jinjin shakes his head and Eun-woo smiles before leaving to go to Nara's house. He stops in front of a small house and knocks the door. The brown door is open and 19-year-old Nara smiles as she looks at him. She said, "You're here at last."

Eun-woo walks in and saw 18-year-old Hyomin is playing with Fluffy at the sofa. Eun-woo is in awe with her beauty. Innocent and adorable. He walks to her and sits next to her before saying, "Hi."

"Eun-woo..." Nara approaches him and said, "That's Lee Hyomin. She's deafblind. She can't see nor hear anything."

"Ah..." He looks at Hyomin and pity builds inside him. He holds Hyomin's hand and Hyomin jumps a bit, scared. She asked, stuttering, "W-who are you? Nara! Nara!"

Nara pulls Eun-woo's hand off and hugs Hyomin before comforting her. Eun-woo realises this and said, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," Nara replied and Fluffy runs and lays on its bed. Hyomin sobs and Nara traces something on her palm. Eun-woo watches them and Hyomin slowly stops crying and Nara pulls her up. She said, "I'll should bring her to sleep then."

Nara and Hyomin leave the room and Eun-woo said, "I feel bad for her. I should had not do that."

On the other hand, Nara opens the door

Please log in to read the full chapter