Pride

Fantasies

Image result for hoseok gifs

It was a tiring chase but you’d be lying if you said you didn’t enjoy it.

 

You trailed your hands across the painted walls, the gritty texture scraping against your fingers. You stopped at the dimly lit room. The light became a dark purple that illuminated the room. The room was filled with mirrors, no wall was bare and in the center was Hoseok, staring at you intently.

 

“You know they usually come to me.”  You joked as you walked towards him

 

“I’m different.” He said taking your hands in his. You chuckled at his statement. “What?”

 

“Nothing it’s just that everyone says that.”

 

“Well I got you to come to me.” He stated proudly

 

“That doesn’t make you different.”

 

“Just say it does.”  

 

“Why?” You asked laughing at the evident frown on his face.

 

“I always get what I want.” He pulled a small box out of his pocket. “And what I want...is you.”  You froze at his statement, unsure of how to feel. You knew they all wanted you but none of had outright said it. “Turn around.” He said snapping you out of your trance.

 

“What?”

 

“Turn around.” He said turning you to look into the mirror. You found yourself staring at him. “Close your eyes.” His voice was soothing enough to make you comply.  You gasped at the cold sensation that touched your neck. When you opened your eyes you saw a necklace around your neck with your initial  A soft piano began to play, you turned to see a smiling Hoseok holding out his hand. You put your hand in his, connecting your bodies as you moving to the music.  “There’s something else I want.” You raised your eyebrows in curiosity.

 

“Kiss me”