The Final Adventure

2BOYS?B2UTY or A+?

A month passed and everything seem to be calm. The investigations were leading nowhere stressing the B2st guys. Alice was still in check they took turns each other to accompany Alice to school or whenever she needed to go out. Junhyung keep his guard on , if he saw any wrong  or mysterius move. He would contact his friends to investigate Infinite hideout. Hoya sometimes went out alone to check on Alice, but never let his brothers know. He didn't agreed the way L wanted revenge. Junghyung had told Alice everything about his past and understood everything.

L was planning another attack and hopefully it be his last one.

YOUR POV

It was summer time and Junghyung plan a date for both of us. We were going to an amusement park. It has been a while since our last date, since many things had happen around me. The amusemnet park was a safe place to go on a date. There was no way an attack could be done in a public place.

After I finish getting ready I received a message to open the door from Junghyung.

I went to open the door and he embrace me in his arms with a smile. I felt safe with him and he was a caring guy.

"Ready to go?" he ask me and I nod taking my door key.

We ride in his car to the amusement park behind us was another car which belong to Kikwang. I felt like an important person with so much security, but sometimes I wish all this finish soon. I want liberty and be able to wonder around without the worried of getting kidnap by INFINITE.

"Come on, we arrived what you been thinking?" Junghyung took a look at my face too close I felt my cheeks blush.

I got out of the car and within seconds Junhyung was holding my hand next to me. I smile feeling happy with his gesture and we went inside the amusement park. 

I did my best to forget about the worried of getting kidnap and enjoy my time with him. I'm not a fan of roller coasters, but we did ride one because he wanted to try it. After all he has done I own him a lot and decided to be brave and ride it with him. I thought it be way scarier, but his firm hold in my hand make the ride feel exciting and not scary. We ate cottoncandy and some drinks. Also, some pictures at the photobooth.

"Hey!Let's try go there" he pointed to a haunted house.

I saw some couples coming out screaming and some were barely going in. I had no idea how to react to his proposition. I didn't want to say 'no' but I was scared. Maybe I could get over my fears besides he is with me.

"You don't want to? is okay we can-" before he finish his sentence I interrupt him by dragging him to the waiting line. I used actions instead of words.

"Woah! Just hold into me and will get out in one piece" he said sounding like a superhero making feel safe.

We went inside and creepy sounds were everywhere follow by some screams. I hold Junhyung hand and some monster came out of nowhere scaring me. I scream in the way too. The group we were in were 3 more people. The lights turn completely dark and a scary voice said to run because some doors will open letting the dea come out of their jails. Some lights flash red color and the entire walls were jails with zombies in there. The countdown began and everyone ran. 

"I didn't know about this, I'm sory but let's run" Junhyung apologized and I nod and we ran. However, even though I felt I was running another groups of people clash with u. I don't know where they came from, but I coudn't identify them because the ligt were flashing and a sudden darkness occur and I felt at the moment of clashing with other groups my hand was separated from Junhyung. I was scare because the jails were open. Someone said "come" I wasn't sure anymore and just let that hand drag me with the others that's what I thought it was happening. 

I felt like something was not right in my heart. The hand I was holding was not warm like Junhyung and the way he was dragging me was to a door and soon a bag over my head making me scream, but soon a smell got to my nostril making me passed out. All  could think of was Junhyung to come baack.

NOONE POV 

"We did it!" Junhyung let go of the person he was holding hands with to find out it was not Alice.

"Omo! Sorry I -" the girl look at Junhyung confused and then a guy came over to get his girl.

"It was a confusion" the other guy said and the couple left.

Junhyung felt worried and freak out and try to go back in, but the two big guys dressed as vampires outside prevent him from going back in.

"My girlfriend is still inside I need to go get her" Junhyung explained and teh securities look at him as if he was overeactng.

"Look son my buddy will go look for her and you stay out, maybe she got lost it happened before with other couples" the big guy said.

Inside the horror mansion Alice was tied up in a chair with cover.

"Finally and this time we won't fail. I'll lure him inside and finish both of them tonight" L laugh and SungJong smile.

"Close down the mansion and guide him in, everything is ready" Dongwoo said in the phone to the security guy.

Junhyung followed the big guy and felt something was not right. The mansion was empty and not even monster around. He pressed a button he had in hi jeans, which let his friends know is location for backup. 

"Ah your girlfriend is inside someone found her" the big guy said and Junhyung open the door and the big guy push him all the way in making Junhyung fall on his knees.

"Welcome my old friend" L said outloud gaining Junhyung attention.

The big guy close the door shut and get out the mansion.

"You" Junhyung said glaring at L who smirk.

"Surprise! I finally will finish you" L said and Junhyung smirk.

"That's if you can" Junhyung said and L laugh and clap and soon before Junhyung eyes Alice was on top of some stairs tied up hanging. If the rope was cut she'll  falling down a water tank  very deep.

"Alice" Junhyung gasp and glared at L who grab a bat and soon SungJong appear with SungYeol and hold Junhyung on his knees.

"Let her go she has nothing to do with all this. If you let her go will finish this only me and you" Junhyung proposed, but L walk forward to smack his bat on him  making Junhyung yelp in pain.

L friends laugh and L continued punching him with the bat making him bleed soon.

"I wanted this done soon because you have no idea the pain I been through because you killed her" L kick Junhyung with his feet.

Alice regain her councious and hear noise. When her eyelids were fully open she saw Junhyung getting beat up. However, she realized the position she was in. If she moved too much the rope will move from its point letting her drop down the water tank. She couldn't swim and that was not good either.

Each bat hit Junhyung receide it made her cry more.

"Aww...look who's up"SungYeol notce Alice and everyone look at her including beat up Junhyung who try to grin for her , but she was suffering seeing im beat up.

"Isn't a good make up I did to your boyfriend?" L asks sarcastic tone in his voice.

Alice yell Junghyung name worried about him. However, L laugh and punch him again, but not for long.

Junhyung had reach his limit and began to strike back. SungYeol didn't avoid the punch coming his way. He was knock out in one punch making L more angry than before. SungJong let the furious Junghyung go to run where Alice rope was.

"How dare you even touching him. You won't kill anyone else" L trew his bat straight at Junhyung with all his strenght, but aimed wrong. 

Junhyung took the opportunity to kick L in the stomach throwing him down.

"I had enough of this!Alice I demand you to release her!" Junhyung yell and L cough while holding his stomach in pain. 

"HYUNG I"LL DO IT!" SungJong yell and L raised a hand making a sign.

Junhyung didn't know what that mean and saw up SungJong turning on lighter. Then the whole side was on fire.

"WHAT THE HECK!ARE YOU INSANE?!" Junhyung yell in frustration and got worried because Alice was closer to the fire.

"So sad her rope has gasoline" SungJong smirk getting out from an exit.

Who knew a pretty bubble face boy could hold so much grudge inside his body.

"You bastards!" Junhyung clench his teeth together and right away went towards L punching him in the jaw.

I have to get rid of him firts thats what it was on his mind before going to save Alice.

Thankfully, the B2ST guys found their location and rush inside.

HyungSeung try to open the door and yell because the door was burning hot,harming his hand in the process.

Kikwang used all his strength and kick the door open.

The place was on fire already L was on the floor laughing like he lost it injured from punches. His friends were nowhere to be seen.

"Go find the others and call for help" Doojoon said and the maknae line move to do as told.

Doojoon and HyunSeung heard Junghyung voice calling hem from the second floor. The smoke made it hard to look.

"Let's go" Doojoon rush to Junhyung side to help him get Alice. 

The rope broke because of the fire making Alice fell to the water pool. Her body was tied and was no way she could tried to swim. Junhyung was weak and injured to jump in. HyunSeung catch up with Doojoon and without thinking twice he jump to rescue Alice. 

Alice was in shock and felt scare. 

"Go take her out of here I'll still have business to end" Junghyung said to Doojoon, but his hyung refused not wanting to leave him alone.

"I'll be out soon too trust me" Junghyung assure Doojoon and he had no choice to obey his wish.

"You better be out after us" Doojoon said before going downstairs to help HyunSeung.

Alice realize Junhyung was not behind them when HyunSeung and Doojoon run to the exit door and away from the building.

Some people were gather around, but the maknae line try to get everyone away because they knew it was very dangerous. 

"We call for back up and GD hyung said he's around the area and will began hunting them down" Yoseob said to Doojoon who nod.

"Where is he?" Alice ask looking around for his boyfriend and started to feel scare.

"Hey, we got you and he will be b-" before HyunSeung could finish his sentence the building explode from the inside making many people scream.

Alice along with the othe others were shock and Alice started to tear up.

"WHERE IS THE HELP!FIREFIGHTERS COME ON CALL AGAIN!" Doojoon yell and Hyunseung hug Alice for her to calm down. However she remeber Junhyung first time they met and all the moments they went through together and when things were about to finally work the tragedy comes back. Maybe the last image of him in her mind was him getting beat up. She continue sobbing and Dongwoo pat her back feeling sad as well.

Soon the ambulance and firefighters came to turn off the fire.

The paramedics try to help Alice with her injuries, but she refused until she knew news about Junhyung.

"Alice enough and be strong girl for him. He'll be mad if you don't get treated I promise I will personally take care of everything and to let you know about his health" GD came out from the police car holding Alice hand in his.

Alice sniff still crying, but allow GD to help her on her feet to the ambulance to help her get treated.

Seungho capture the rest of Infinite with his boys succesfully. Of course, they beat them up until Seungho told them to stop. Mir especially knock out SungYeol because he was pissed off. The police came after to take the whole gang to custody.

------

Two bodies came out from the burning building. That was what B2ST members were told making them anxious and hoping their friend was not it.  Thankfully Junhyung was taken to emergencies for a minor burning on his the back. The surgeons did a good a good job saving his life. As expected all the grudge inside L lead him to the end. His revenge was almost complete. However, he decided to end his as well. 

At the fire Junhyung try to help L on his back because L had a broken bone and could not walk. In fact, he trick Junhyung to help him, but it was a lie to drag him down. L was waiting for the gas tank to be hit by the fire spark, so the whole building will go down. He knew his revenge be complete. Even though, he would not made it out. At least he knew unhyung was going down with him. Junghyung saw the spark of fire reaching the gas tanks in a minute his promise of coming back to Alice be a lie. All he wanted was for the nightmare to be over. He hit L in his rib with his elbow freeing himself from him. Juynhyung only had two options try to run as soon as possible to the exit door and probably not make it without painful recuparation in the hospital or plan B jump inside the pool which was closer as deep as he could and had more than 50% of survival chance. 

Yes, he chose plan B and that's how he made it alive. He was unconcious when the firefighters got him, but at least he had pulse.

Alice was better and as soon as GD told her the news she went to see him.

Finally after so many things they went through the nightmare was finally over.

Two months passed and Infinite served jail and as for Hoya who was not as evil as his group members was in probahation and he was recruited as a worker for GD gang. He was still in check and did community service. Of course, he was not allowed to be near Alice.

Alice was feeling better and Junhyung too. Actually Junhyung proposed to Alice and she accept. They were finally able to live a normal life and not worrying about any danger. The nightmare was gone. It was sad L end up like that, but he refused Junhyung help there was no hope. 

 

-----THE END----

 

 

It's been a while I'm sorry I took to long to update. This is the end I hope it was okay :)  I know L was the bad guy in the fanfic just reminding everyone and thank you for staying until the end. 
Finally Alice and Junhyung can live happy. <3