Shot

2BOYS?B2UTY or A+?

NOONE POV

Alice!” Junhyung came running towards Alice who began to sob hugging him

“What happen?” Junhyung ask worried he felt relief Alice was okay, but she had dry blood on her shirt

“Joon is…..Joon Oppa” she continue sobbing and the he saw Mir and Seungho

“Guys, hey what happen?” Junhyung look at both of them not letting go of Alice

“Joon got shot….some people around like the ice cream man saw Joon rushing towards Alice to take the bullet and a mysterious guy with sunglasses wearing black and gloves running away with someone else. The police is investigating, but we will investigate ourselves. I don’t know what is going to happen is been an hour and no one comes out to say anything” Seungho sighs looking at the clock and the room where Joon was called ‘operation room’.

Junhyung felt bad for listening to that, but at least Alice was not hurt “Will help find out, who the f*** did this?” Mir nod and Seungho look at Junhyung nodding patting his back. Seungho look at Alice who did not stop crying “Is not your fault Alice. Joon knew what he was doing” he said and walk back and forth hoping for news. The other Beast members could not be back yet, because they were out finishing some business, but knew what had occur and began to investigate.

After few more minutes a doctor came out from the operating room and Seungho ask for Joon right away. Alice look at the doctor who look at the floor and pat Seungho back saying “I’m sorry, he lost too much blood. Although he fought because he left this world three times. On the fourth time we could not bring him back. I’m sorry guys” Alice heard and was about to fall but Junhyung caught her. Seungho eyes got blurry from tears and so as Mir who hit the wall hurting himself in the process, but did not care. He sit on the floor covering his face began to cry. Seungho let tears fall and sit next to Mir. Junhyung could not believe what he had heard, he can think of any other possibilities such as; coma or critic state but gone?. Never, he remember Joon fooling around and could not believe in a blink of an eyes his life would be taken. He felt mad towards the bastards who did this tragic. Their target was Alice but Joon prevent it. Joon was a hero and he was thankful to him for saving Alice.

Junhyung comfort his girlfriend Alice who was heartbroken. Joon was a great friend and did soo much for her it hurt.

“He was a hero” Junhyung said and Seungho look at him

“He’s an idiot, but yeah I guess a hero” he looks at Alice and back to Junhyung

“Take care of her I bet you know what I mean. They won’t give up. We need to find them” Sengho clean his tears roughly and help Mir stand up. Mir was heartbroken and could not help to cry.

I update after a long time. I will finish it soon ^^