Reveals! Who is Who?

All For You « 2017 Myungsoo Birthday Event »
 

Reveals!

Red is peachysoo, who wrote "We're All a Little Telepathic", and managed to write Dongwoo and Myungsoo in a way that I almost never see other people wrote and in the same time made my heart felt pains for the characters who I hoped will find their eternal happiness.

Your Flower is flavea, who wrote "One Step, Two Steps" and wrote Myungsoo and Howon in a way that reminded me of my more awkward past self...and managed to capture how it feels to be an introvert, especially want that want to get to know others but didn't have any idea how.

89Panda is jhengchie, who wrote "Take My Breath Away" that reminded that I should be grateful that I have the privilege to love anyone I want.

Peach is fairylock, who wrote "Speak", which is a cute cute real cute story, and I like how awkward Myungsoo is when he faced someone he likes a lot, which I'm sure a lot of people resonates with.

Minsoo-chan is likersmin, who wrote "Behind Your Back" that should remind everyone to think more about their feelings and be more in tune with it before they do anything they might regret.

Mangmangie is Teenagegirl07, who wrote "It's a Start", which made me wish that I had someone like Woohyun when I got my heart broken.

Hana is hanafinite, who wrote "The Day Before", which confused me a little, but finally understood now.

Winter is Deirdre, who wrote "March 13th" and "Leaping", who changed stories a lot of times and ended up giving herself a deadline extension on her own event.

Byul is papurain, who wrote "Powerful Infatuations Can Be Induced by a Skillful Potioneer" which made me laughed several times because how silly Myungsoo was in this.

Princess Leia is ilovesungyeollie, who wrote "Destined to Break" and just like how Myungsoo's heart gets broken, again and again, my heart gets broken too every time his heart gets broken (and of course my heart breaks almost completely in the end).

Kenji is dementedkenji, who wrote "Equation" that almost made me cry, because I resonated a lot with it and Myungsoo's story is almost like my own story, but just...I decided to be Woohyun before it was too late. The only reason I ended up not crying was because somehow my youtube took me to Twice's song after my endless playing of sad songs.

Number Four is lwu91, who wrote "Take Care of The Happy Ending" which broke my heart for breaking up one of my favorite ships, but then putting it back together by getting my another favorite ship united.

Ana is taeckhun16, who wrote "What Myungsoo Wants to Hear from Howon" which made me want to get married, though not anytime soon.

the-leg-man is amelespotamos, who wrote "You & I Will Fall in Love" which made me feel warm, reading how an old relationship can be rekindled, and maybe I wish I can be as forgiving as Myungsoo here, though Myungsoo's forgiveness just proves how in love he was with Sungyeol.

May is myungie1582, who wrote "I Just Want You" that reminded me that I never got to attend anything resembling Prom's night before, and felt jealous of Myungsoo and Sungyeol because they at least could manage to go together.

Mandu is feminabeata, who wrote "Two Weddings and A Funeral (and Several Notes in Between)" in which Woohyun and Myungsoo are too adorable and I am convinced that they were fated to each other because how many times they 'meet' each other. I want moar, rawr.

Rosegold is Essence29, who wrote "You're My Music" which showed a softer side of Sunggyu, who I could imagine would act like this when he was in love. He should stop listening to Woohyun, though.

 

 

 

 

Congratulations, everyone, for finishing your fics!