Malted Milk Chocolate

Parfaits and Chocolates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

soft nougat with a slightly crumbly texture... and a delicious chocolate malt flavor...

 

The rustle of the tree against  the wind ragged and carved by the gales bend and bow and go with the flow, swaying its branches and leaves…they take and flow to the shape of the wind…the sound is only barely audible…as the moon in the knapsack fair shone brighter than ever. Its light entered the room wherein two people lying closely on the bed.

Sandara stiffened as she was deafened by the sound of her thumping heart. Her eyes wide open and focused on the penetrating dark eyes oppose her’s.

She almost believe that he possesses such warm black orbs, had it not been for the weird nipping of his lips on her’s.

She saw how Jiyong pulled his face from her to touch his lips with his thumb, looking thoughtful.

“So that’s how a kiss taste like…” he said nonchalantly.

Sandara stared at him unbelievably and shocked. How this man sounding so ‘innocent’ as if this is his first time kissing her!

“Y-you…you…ki--” the auburn haired girl could not thread her words at the moment, all she can do is just to stare at him, still shock.

Her throbbing heart is louder than ever. Every beats are shaking her soul. Waking something sleeping inside her.

‘What is this feeling…? Omma…’

Jiyong settled himself properly on the bed, stared at her for a while before he turned his back, and not long after, he fell asleep.

Leaving Sandara fully awake with her chaotic heart. And,

How dare him to sleep on her!

--

 

The sand of time swiftly pours as the students could not wait any longer for the break. They rushed immediately to the cafetereria to take their lunches.

“Dara-ah, what are they serving for today?” asked Kyuhyun excitedly as he did his best to peek on what food is ahead.

But when he heard no answer from his company, he looked at Sandara and found her spacing out…again.

“Ya, what’s wrong? Aren’t you hungry?” he asked worriedly as he guided the girl to their seats. He looked on her face.

Then much to his surprise, he saw Sandara sniffed her nose and looked at him with big teary puppy eyes.

Kyuhyun shrieked. “Ya, what happened to you? Did something bad happen again? Did you get detention again? Or your fave strawberry parfaits is out ag--”

“Kyuhyun-sshi…”

Kyuhyun-sshi? Since when?

Kyuhyun sweatdropped at this.

Sandara gulped. “I-I kissed someone o-other than Bae-ah…” then after a long silence between them, she burst into cry.

Kyuhyun dropped his jaw. “Y-you kissed someone other than Youngbae-sshi?” he asked carefully, lowering his voice so that no other students can hear them.

Sandara slowly nodded and blew her nose with the handkerchief.

“So who is it?” Kyuhyun asked again, his about food completely forgotten.

Sandara suddenly became glum. “I rather not describe him.”

Kyuhyun eyed her suspiciously.

“Do I know him?”

Sandara looked at him and hesitantly nodded.

“Is he closer to Youngbae-sshi?”

Sandara nodded again. More enthusiastic this time, then frowned again.

“Does his name starts with J?”

Dara fisted her fist then whispered angrily. “My nemesis. Now and ever.”

Kyuhyun slapped his forehead.

“Kwon Jiyong-sshi, right?”

“Don’t mention his name!” Sandara yelled as she looked around, alarmed. Then went back to sit gloomily.

“Well, Jiyong-sshi already kissed you before, right? Right in this cafeteria. So, what’s the difference?”

The brunette looked at him guiltily. “Exactly…” she fidgeted on her seat. “I-I have Bae-ah now—aigoo…I’m such a bad girlfriend!”

She didn’t mention also that the kiss brought confusion and battling hearts to her.

Kyuhyun could only tap her shoulder symphatetically.

--

 

“So, Ji…” Youngbae stared at his bestfriend lying on the grass while covering his face with a comic. “Where did you sleep last night? I didn’t see you in your room.”

Jiyong removed the comic off his face before looking at Youngbae’s uneasy stares.

He sat up properly as he looked past behind Youngbae.

“Girlfriend.” He told.

Youngbae’s suspicion heightened.

“You already got yourself a girlfriend?” he asked.

Jiyong smirked as he stood up now, bid a wave to his bestfriend. “No. Your girlfriend’s here.”

Youngbae turned and indeed Sandara was coming towards them.

The brunette is all smiles that he could not help but to smile too but immediately wiped out when he saw how Sandara widened her eyes at the look of—he was sure—Jiyong behind him. She was blushing too.

What happened between these two?

“Hello, Bae-ah…” she glanced at Jiyong. “Hello. J-Jiyong-sshi…”

Jiyong-sshi? Since when?

She always calls him jerk, whatnots, or simply Jiyong without honorific and respect…and now? What’s with Jiyong-sshi?

Something must be wrong.

--

 

“Bae-ah…” Sandara softly called as Youngbae averted his gaze from looking at the bliss to her face.

Somehow the mohawked head boy noticed the brunette somewhat guilty and uncomfortable.

“Yes?”

“Ah…” she played with her fingers. “Will—will you be angry i-if I k-kissed someone other than y-you?”

Youngbae just plainly looking at her as he remembered the same question thrown at him not a while ago.

“Youngbae, I kissed your girlfriend back at the cafeteria. Aren’t you angry?” Jiyong asked with boredom. But he knew more than anyone what he implied.

And now…upon looking at Sandara who is obviously uncomfortable of something. And adding the fact that Sandara is a bad liar. Sigh.

“So, you kissed Jiyong again, huh?”

“Eh?? How did you know--” she covered with her hand, then reddened in anger. “He told you right? That jerk! That jerk told you!” she was obviously panicking. “N-no, Youngbae-sshi. I-I didn’t mean---”

Youngbae put his finger on her lips to shut her, and then leaned forward to kiss her on the forehead.

“I can see you are nervous. Jiyong didn’t told me. That guy would never say something like that.” He smiled at her. “I think you really need to seek yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter