Bangtan formation

Twisted fate

4 YEARS LATER
 

Jungkook’s pov (15 years old)

For the past week, Jimin has been hanging out with the Namjin/Yoonseok squad. Since they are 2 couples, they don’t have many other friends because no one wants to play fifth wheel.Yet Jimin, out of all people, think they’re cool? Maybe since he’s so used to thirdwheeling with me and Tae.

Since Jimin hyung is my best friend, I’ve decided to give the double shipped squad a chance.

“Hey hyungs, this is Tae and Jungkook.”

“Annyeonghasaeyo!” Tae and I greeted them in unison.

“Aww, they’re so cute..” the oldest hyung said.

“Hello, I’m Rap Mon, and don’t mind Jin.. You guys will be swag enough. I’ll teach you.”

“Annyeong!” with a blinding smile, I guessed that was Hoseok, who was known for his constant happiness.

The last one didn’t say anything, but smiled when Hoseok hugged him from behind.

“So, the new squad members, what do you guys do? Hoseok dances, Rap Mon and Yoongi rap, and I sing,” Jin said.

“Well, Taehyung sings but he cannot rap no matter how hard he tries. Jungkook sings like an angel,” Jimin laughs.

Tae pouts.

“I think you rap even better than Suga and Rap Mon. Don’t listen to Jimin,” I whispered to Tae.

Tae smiles, and grabs my hand.

Jimin’s smile fades.