Comforted

Twisted fate

4 YEARS LATER..

 

Tae’s pov (12 years old)

“Jimin, lets go..”

I’m scared. Jimin made me and Jungkook skip class with him so we wouldn’t have to do the math test today.

Jungkook consoled Tae, “Its okay oppa. I’ll protect you if they find us.”

“Will you two please shut the f up so we can actually skip this test?!”

I held onto Kookie’s hand, while he held mine. I felt so comforted with his touch. I faced Jimin and saw jealousy in his expression. He quickly turned away.

 

Rap Mon’s pov (13 years old)

“Suga, did you get the spraypaint?”

“Of course. I’m not dumb, you .”

This was perfect. We were going to make sure our love was permanent in the best way. Jin and Jhope are going to be so impressed.

We ran to the alley, where we carefully pulled out the cans behind a parked truck.

I marked the wall “Namjin is bulletproof” and Yoongi put “Yoonseok is swag”.

It was then when Jin pushed me against the wall, and slammed his lips against mine so hard that I could taste blood. His kiss was so passionate that I didn’t even care.

He hesitantly pulled away. “I’m sorry I hurt you; I’ve never done that before..”

To shut him up and because I wanted more, I leaned closer and kissed him again. When we finally pulled away, completely out of breath, we caught Hoseok and Yoongi, still intensely making out.

I smiled. For us four, everything worked out.

“HANDS UP, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SHOP?!”

“Wait, wait, just one more thing..”

Oh no, what was Hobi up to now? We were already screwed.

He took the can and sprayed a heart around Namjin and Yoonseok. “Because we need to stay together no matter what.”

Typical Hobi. I could see why Yoongi loved him. That bad needed some happiness and love, somehow.. And Hoseok was perfect for him.

He tossed the can to the infuriated shop owner with his signature bright smile. “For your future lover. Make the ship good though; imagine how bad Sope would be on that wall! Annyeonghasaeyo!”