Final

Bridesmaid

Today is the day you've been dreading. You've been forced to participate in your cousin's wedding. She was the bane of your existence. Growing up she was the literal worst and didn't seem to grow out of it. During the process she took every chance she could to remind you she was getting married before you. You just keep telling yourself "after today you're done and don't have to see her until the holidays." During makeup and hair, she continues to poke fun about you not being married, while all of her friends laughed. You were about 2 seconds from launching at her and giving her a black eye. 

Once you were done you were able to leave the room. You noticed the guests coming in. Then you noticed him. You crossed your fingers he sat on the groom's side. When he did, you did a little dance. It was time for the ceremony. You walked up with one of the groomsmen. To the dumbest song ever. You couldn't understand why she would choose a pop song over traditional music. That was the first of about a million eye rolls that day. Once everyone was upfront, it was time for her. The doors opened and there she was. In all of her "fairy pink" glory. Yes, her dress was ing pink. All eyes were on her. What you didn't notice was the mystery man watching you. You made a fake gagging fake. He saw and giggled. Your head whipped over but he had looked away. You then had to suffer through the most cringe worthy vows. God you couldn't wait for this to end. Once the ceremony and pictures were over you went straight to the open bar. You needed to be drunk for this. 

The next couple of hours was terrible. There was not enough alcohol to help your through this. Plus you couldn't find your mystery man. You decided to dance. You were getting down with some of your favorite cousins. Pretty soon you were thirsty so you stopped and went to the bar. Someone put their arm around your waist and you tensed up. What made it worse was they decided to whisper in your ear. "I've been watching you all day. That dress looks amazing on you. But I guarantee it would look better on my hotel room floor." You pulled away as fast as you could. They turn before you can get a good look. They were searching for someone. When they didn't find them the person turned to you. You froze. "Wait....no. Isn't that the groom? Holy , it is!" You think to yourself. Before you could react someone pulled him away. "Don't you think it's a little trashy to pick up someone at your own wedding?" You couldn't see the person. "Oh off Jongin. You're just jealous I'm married and can still pick up es." The groom says to the person. The alcohol running through you fueled your next move. "es? Are you ing kidding me?" You moved to slap him but the stranger grabbed you and pulled you away. 

He runs you down a hallway and stops when he sees no one followed. Finally he turns around and you gasp. "It's you!" He looks at you with a strange look. Then he smiles. "And its you. I loved the little show you put on during the ceremony." You feel your cheeks heat up. "No one was supposed to see that." This causes him to laugh out loud. "My name is Jongin. Im the groom's brother." He shakes you hand. "So formal. The bride is my cousin." He pulls your hand. " this wedding. Let's get out of here. Want some real food?" You laugh as you link your fingers together. "Lead the way, mystery man." 

You both run out and run into the bride and the groom fighting. You stop to listen. " off, we just got married and you hit on my sister!" He shrugs his shoulders and she slaps the out of him. This makes you laugh out loud. She turns and sees you. "Don't ing tell anyone." You laugh again. "He hit on me first but I went with the hotter brother! Karma is a !" You yell while running with Jongin. Then you both turn to them again, middle fingers raised. Once to the car, Jongin helps you in. Once he's in, he turns to you. "So you think I'm hot?" You snort. "Get pizza in me and lll confess all my sins."