Paris Fashion Week

Jeti One Shots

 

‘Wake up noww~’ Stylist Unnie tried to wake up Jessica but the girl didn’t even move. So she flicked the girl’s forehead slowly and tried to tug her the comforter.

‘JUNG SOOYEON!!’ She shouted and the girl only stirred up and stretch a little.

‘We can’t be late.’ Unnie said and gently patted the girl’s shoulder.

‘Yeahh, I’m awake.’ Jessica beamed like a zombie and stretch a little on the bed before standing up.

‘Take your shower, first.’ Unnie said to her and she gladly nodded she still wants to lay around and roll on her bed but she knows she has a responsibility to do.

She’s in Paris for the Fashion Week not for her own vacation so she needs to move her and work harder for this opportunity.

She maybe professional and successful when she’s out but she’s still the same lazy Jung at home and that made her more attractive.

Jessica’s team fixed the things she needed and made her look more beautiful after she finished her bath. They all headed in the hotel’s restaurant to take their breakfast, laughing and taking in the table while enjoying the meal.

‘Do well later, Sica.’ One of the Unnie said and raised the glass of orange juice to make a toss for their princess.

‘Make us proud, okay?’ And she answered confidently ‘I will definitely, thanksss.’ She cutely said and they all raised their beverages.

Their team travelled to the venue with Jessica checking her sns to check on her fans, she loves to stalk all of them and to know what’s happening, to know what they’re talking about and if they’re happy to see her.

She smiled widely knowing that there’s fan waiting for her in the venue and told that fact to her team. When they arrived the street is crowded since a lot of artists and other famous people are here to attend the show it’s expected to be fully pack.

The body guards surrounded around them and Jesse waves to her fans when she spotted them a lot of them are there for her so she smiled to the cameras and tried her best to acknowledge them.

Jessica attended the event, observing and taking notes about the fashion shows and about the fashion itself.

This things makes her happy because she knows to herself that ever since she likes this kind of line. She have that passion in her heart about this industry and she’s glad to start on her own.

As a creative director of a new company she took this an opportunity to learn about more and to communicate with other people like the designers, the models, the sponsors and the organizers.

Making friends not just business talks.

Experience not just learning.

Happiness not just achivements.

That’s her goal in this new journey. Jessica smiled to everybody and when she looked to her team they’re all enjoying from the show.

Activity for now finished so they left the venue after talking to some important persons.

‘Unnie I want to meet some fans.’ Jessica requested so her manager to do her a favor and gathered in the building near the Eiffel Towel.

Even the wind is strong there’s still a lot of fans came out so she wants to make them happy. She pose and let them take photo of her and even talk to others before bidding goodbye.

‘Jessica.’ Stylist Unnie whispered. ‘Hmm?’ She hummed looking at her before returning to look at her new snapchat.

‘Do you know?’ ‘E? What, unnie?’ She furrowed her brows looking totally bothered.

‘Tiffany.’ The stylist Unnie said and when she heared that name her jaw tightened and she gripped her phone hardly.

‘What about her?’ She tried to looked in outside the window. ‘She’s here too for the fashion week.’ Stylist Unnie finished and Jessica gulped hardly.

‘Ohh.’ She just reacted and stayed silent.

Jessica opened her account and tried to find some articles about her girlfriend. Yes Tiffany Hwang is her freaking girlfriend.

‘Are you guys still in a fight?’ Her Manager asked but she didn’t answer. ‘Jessica?’ Oppa manager asked this time so she just nodded her head.

‘Childish bratts aish!’ Oppa Manager beamed so Jessica gave her a glare and acted like she wants to punch him.

‘Fine fine.’ Oppa Manager shut and Stylist Unnie giggled on her side so she gave her a glare.

‘Moody.’ Stylist Unnie remarked.

‘Tiffany I’m telling you stop doing photoshoots like that!’ Jessica yelled in the phone.

‘I needed to, Jung.’ Tiffany answered getting mad as well. ‘But that’s too much skinship!’ Jessica shouted over the line.

‘Why are you so possessive, aishh!’ Tiffany sounded irritated.

‘I keep seeing pictures of you and Taeyeon.’ Jessica added. ‘And your posts can you stop showing some skin, Hwang?’ Jessica added again.

‘I’m freaking doing that for you to come home and meet me!’ Tiffany admitted making her to shut up.

‘What now? Cat got your tongue?’ Tiffany argued.

‘I’m jealous. I’m freaking jealous.’ Jessica admitted.

‘But you are getting too much, now! Can’t you trust you me?’ Tiffany asked.

‘I trust you. But the thing is them I don’t trust.’ She argued.

‘You keep arguing and telling me things when in fact you are the one who is always out of the country with that lizard.’ Tiffany suddenly beamed so Jessica finally exploded.

‘Fine.’

‘Fine go to that freaking photoshoots. Go posts everything on your ig. Go do touchy things with Taeyeon. Go do some skinships with all the other members.’

And Jessica ended the call.

It’s been two weeks of not talking to each other since that nonsense fight happened.

Jessica really wants to call her everyday but Tiffany’s posts makes her not to and the other articles and posts about Tiffany and Taeyeon just added spice over her jealousy.

‘Posting things like this again.’ She sighed seeing Tiffany’s instagram she’s laying on the couch even though the photo is black and white it still emphasize the girl’s figure.

‘I missed you.’ Jessics thought and clenched her fist.

Second day she meet other people like Irene Kim they both stroll around the city to shop and eat something delicious.

‘I met Tiffany.’ Irene suddenly blurted out.

‘Are guys meeting up in here?’ Irene winked but Jessica just shrugged.

‘Aish.’ Irene snudged Jessica’s . ‘Don’t be so moody.’ She said.

‘Those taeny photos are all for promotions. Nothing is happening believe me I’m in Korea.’ Irene said and smiled at Jessica.

‘I know.’ She said but still pouted. ‘But still I’m jealous since they are too close when I can’t even touch my girl.’ She admitted.

‘Too cute, Jung.’ Irene beamed and snapped the ice cream on Jessi’s cheeks.

‘YAH.’ Monster Jessica reaveled so Irene raised her hand for a pesce sign.

‘I have a gift for you. Go home now let’s meet again some other time we still have some days left.’ Irene kissed her cheek and they hug for a while.

Jessica went back to her hotel with other Unnies and they parted to take some rest to their assigned rooms.

She carefully placed her handbag on the couch. ‘Oh I need to call my little rascal first before going to sleep.’

Jessica dialled Krystal’s number luckily between three rings the younger girl answered.

(Unnieee~~)

‘Hey baby~’ She greeted happily.

(Have you found the reastaurants I sent to you? Finally tried the menu?) Krystal suddenly started to talk about her lovely meals.

‘Not done yet, calm down you little pig.’ She smiled hearing Krystal excited voice.

(And don’t forget my freaking macaroons or else don’t you ever step on our house.) The girl warned as if she’s the oldest one.

‘This brat!’ Jessica opened her room’s door her eyes widen when she saw that someone is occupying her bed.

‘Soojungiee~ I’ll call you again tomorrow.’ (Okiee~ BYEE~)

Jessica tried to position her hands for a punch she’s about to jump to the person on the bed and tuckle her when that someone suddenly stood uo and ran to her.

‘Jessi~~’ A familiar voice yelled and enveloped her in a tight hug her eyes widen from shock. Her hands just stayed there in the air when the other person is gripping her hardly in a hug.

‘Jung.’ Tiffany whispered on her ear and slowly kissed her cheeks.

‘Fany ah.’ She finally called and tried to push her away to see her face but the girl have no plans to loose her grip.

‘I freaking missed you.’ Tiffany cried and rested her face on Jessica’s neck inhaling the brunette’s familiar scent.

‘You’re damn gorgeous.’ Tiffany complimented and finally released Jessica she showed her million dollar eyesmile at her girlfriend.

Jessica’s about to say something when Tiffany captured the girl’s lips aggressively.

‘Don’t talk if you’re going to mock me.’ Tiffany said between kisses and continued her assult to abuse her girlfriend’s lips.

Tiffany’s hands circled around Jessica’s waist she pulled her harder to deepen the kiss so Jessica gave in and answered her kisses with the same intensity.

‘Damn.’ Jessica cursed and carress Tiffany’s face in the process making the other girl smiled.

They both parted to finally breathe properly Tiffany wrapped her hands over Jessica and pecked her lips one more time.

‘Don’t be jealous, okay?’ She said and flicked Jessica’s forehead the girl just nodded and pushed Tiffany in the bed.

‘What do you think you’re wearing?’ Jessica beamed and looked at Tiffany’s t-shirt.

‘Yah~ I have my denim jacket with me I just take it off since the heater is on.’ Tiffany tried to explain.

‘You didn’t tell me, Hwang.’ Jessica crossed her arms over her chest. ‘About?’ Tiffany asked.

‘You coming here as well.’ Jessica replied.

‘You are not talking to me, Jung. Not even calling me for weeks what did you expect??’ She slapped Jessica’s shoulder.

‘Yahh! I have a photoshoot tomorrow.’ Jessica argued massaging her shoulders.

‘Hmm?’ Tiffany smirked looking down at the girl’s collarbone.

‘What are you planning? Don’t look at me like that!’ Jesse warned seeing the girl’s eyes makes her gulp.

‘Hwang!’ She whined.

‘Acting all cute to me now, Jung?’ Tiffany smirked.

‘Don’t you have schedules to attend, today?’ Jessica sled before resting her back in the pillows and pulling Tiffany’s body for her to rest her back on her chest.

‘I have none. Just this morning so I have all the afternoon for you baby~’ Tiffany tilted her head to face her and gave her a wink.

‘Tsss.’ Jessica just hissed and closed her eyes. ‘Yahh!’ Tiffany argued.

‘Don’t tell me you are going to sleep all day when we have this time to be together??’ Tiffany whined.

‘Let’s just stay like this for a while, babe.’ Jesse whispered and pulled her more closer to her.

‘Stay silent and cherish the moment hugging each other this close.’ She kissed Tiffany’s neck.

‘You y beast.’ Tiffany beamed and held her hand before closing her eyes.