우리 사랑하지 말아요.

우리 사랑하지 말아요.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin took a deep breath as she laid on her back staring at the blue sunny sky. It was times like these that she enjoyed, just her and Jiyong having a picnic in the breezy summery days. She was too lost in thought of the perfect moment to notice the latter looking at her.

"Chae you're beautiful." Jiyong muttered. She turned her body side-ways, facing him directly.

"Hm?" The innocence in that little word was enough to drive him over the edge. Jiyong grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer to him. Although the action caught her by surprise, she was surprised. "What are you-" She was cut off as his lips met hers. It was everything she'd every dreamt of. It wasn't necessarily innocent, a little more like a tease; passionate and demanding. She knew what they were doing was wrong but she just could not pull away. However, he did. His face was a mere inch away from hers.

"This can't happen again." Jiyong said as he looked into her brown orbs. She stared back longingly and her lips with a smile on her face. He groaned. "Please don't do that."  

Chaerin laughed, enjoying the way it felt to have real joy. But once again, her joyous moment was cut off short but another kiss. This one was different from the last. It wasn't simple but instead displayed the connection they had with each other. His tongue explored , with both fighting for dominace. Chaerin was obviously losing.

Jiyong switched their position and she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter