Chapter 1

Dear Diary!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear diary,
My mom just gave me a diary to write down what goes down at school. Pretty weird. Nothing really happens— just one of my best friend going to a tournament and the other one not talking as much and cooking me yummy food. Yeah, Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong. They are literally polar opposites. I don't want to sound mean but Yunho is a... slob. He really doesn't know how to take care of himself! And Jaejoong.. too shy and polite. I wonder if he ever seen before. Aish. He is really innocent. Well, I guess that will be my first diary writing, I'm going to head to school now!

Junsu quickly closed his diary and grabbed his backpack from his bed and ran out of his room. Before he left his house, he bid his mom and dad a goodbye and left. 

8:10 AM, Toho High

Junsu was relieved he was not late today. He was actually 20 minutes early and could spend it with his two best friends! The first ten minutes he'd spend with Yunho and play soccer while the last ten minutes he'll spend time with Jaejoong and watch him sew. 

Yes, he spent his time over his homework to separate the time evenly for his friends. 

He walked over to the soccer field and put his stuff down before asking to play with them. He played with them for a while before grabbing his stuff and bidding them a goodbye. 

When he was about to leave, someone tapped him on the shoulder. 

"Yunho?" Junsu said as Yunho gave him a cheeky smile. 
"That score was really nice! Also I have a question" 
"What is it?"
"Why do you always leave after about 8 or 9 minutes?" Yunho said with utter confusion. Junsu rubbed his neck, 
"I'm going to go meet my other best friend"
Instead of feeling jealous, Yunho felt even more curious and excited, "Who's the other best friend? Can I also be friends with them?" Yunho said excitedly. He likes to make friends. 

"Uh, yeah I guess? But he's really shy though so he might not talk much." Junsu said before walking away. Yunho happily followed him into the school's library. He followed Junsu till he stopped at a very pretty person. Oh! Jaejoong! He's not really friends with him, he heard of him from the boys in his class and such. "Hey JJ" Junsu said as he sat down next to Jaejoong. Jaejoong smiled at Junsu and then looked up at the handsome stranger. Oh my! He's very handsome. Thought Jaejoong as he quickly stared down and blushed. Yunho chuckled and sat down across from Jaejoong, "Hey, I'm Jung Yunho" Yunho introduced himself as he only got back silence. 

Wow that was awkward. 

"I-I'm Kim Jaejoong... nice to meet you, Yunho-sshi" Jaejoong finally said as he shyly smiled at Yunho.
Yunho smiled at Jaejoong, "I like it when you say my name" 'Oh. My. God. Yunho you got to be kidding me!' Junsu thought as he could tell how Jaejoong was squealing on the inside right now. 

RRING RRING!

"Bye Yunho! Uh— Jaejoong and I have to go to class now! See you in Gym!" Junsu said as he rushed out of the library with Jaejoong trailing behind him. Yunho watched the two leave and he chuckled to himself, 'that Jaejoong is such a cutie'.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter