Chapter 8

Chaekyul Pickuplines

ANGEL 2

Hanyang University

Chaeyeon already late enough to go to her class. She overslept because last night she needs to stay up to finish her project. She runs a little bit so that she will arrive at her class on time. Unfortunately, Chaeyeon tripped over her dress and all her drawing utensils scattered on ground. Chaeyeon quickly sit down and pick up her utensil when she suddenly see a pair of hands from nowhere helps her pick her things too.

"Here your things.Be careful next time."

Chaeyeon looks up and see a beautiful lady in front of her. 

"Ahh..She's so beautiful outside and inside." Said Chaeyeon slowly.

Chaeyeon clearly knows she already late to her class but she does not want to let go this chance to know this girl better. She thinks of doing one pickupline to iniate their conversation.

" I'm sorry. Can I see your back?" Chaeyeon said directly to that lady.

"What? Why?" The lady seems a little bit shocked with Chaeyeon sudden question.

 I just wanna find out if there are wings in your back because your are so beautiful and kind like an angel"

That lady just smile shyly at Chaeyeon pickupline.

"Don't worry. I'm just a normal girl. Btw, I'm Jieqiong."