Chapter 20

Chaekyul Pickuplines

Solar System

Chaeyeon POV

It's been a month since I have been assigned to teach one chinese girl in my neighbourhood. Her name is Jieqiong but I just call her Jie. She is one year younger than me. I still remember the first time I saw her she was quite shy when I'm with her. Because she only recently come to Korea; her Korean language is not that good but she improved fast and now we can talk casually to each other. But, recently I notice that she cannot fully focus during my tutor session and barely speak and ask question to me.

3rd person POV

Chaeyeon finish writing all the important notes on the small whiteboard but as she look back she notice that Jieqiong just look at her without having any intention to copy all the notes in front of her. Chaeyeon feel uneasy with Jieqiong act this time. Chaeyeon slowly walk towards Jieqiong and sit face to face with Jieqiong.

Chaeyeon: Jieqiong, are you okay?

Jieqiong: Not really.

Chaeyeon: Why? Are there something you do not understand from my notes?

Jieqiong: Yes. 

Chaeyeon: I'm really sorry. Which part?

Jieqiong: Chaeyeon- Unnie, I don't understand why would I need to know about all these solar system when my whole world only revolves around you.

There is silent moment between both of them. Chaeyeon keep staring into Jieqiong eyes searching for the answer from this sudden pickuplines.

Jieqiong: I like you Chaeyeon-Unnie. It's really hard for me to have this feeling alone when I'm not sure whether you like me or not.