Chapter 2: I know its you

You Are My Everything

Gong-yoo sat on the floor of his apartment with all the lights turned off. There he sat, with his  phone in his hand. Looking at the same number, he then pressed the call button and placed his phone against his ear.  

"I'm sorry, the number that you have reached, has been switched off. If you would like to leave a message, leave a message after the tone." Gong-yoo heard.  

"Joojin, its me. Please call me back... miahnae..."He said added to the 11th message to her phone box, and then hung, up. Once he did he placed his phone down next to him and picked up a bottle of beer and took a big gulp. As he place his beer down, the door alarm beeped and the door opened.  

"My god, Ji-chul!"He heard. Knowing that it was Dongwook, he sighed.  

"What... are you doing here?!"Gong-yoo asked, nearly yelling. Then the lights went on, which caused him to cover his  eyes.  

"I'm your friend, and I have  to check up on you. Why haven't you returned my calls?” Dongwook asked, as he took a seat on the floor, next to him.  

"Because, she might call me back.” Gong-yoo said, looking down at his phone, to make sure that he didn't miss it. Dongwook sighed, and rubbed his temples.  

"Ji-chul.... "Dongwook said, with concern. Gong-yoo moaned, in frustration and threw the his beer bottle across the room, and heard it break against the wall. 

“Ji-chul… I hate to say this,  but this is your fault. You walked out on her. She needed you,  to support her… and you didn’t.” Dongwook said, honestly.  

 

Gong-yoo woke up, suddenly and the lights. Realizing that it was  just a dream, Gong-yoo then got out of his bed and walked towards his closet. Opening his closet door, he looked towards the far end, and took out a medium size  box. Then placing it onto the floor, he then took a seat next to the box. Taking a deep breath, he opened the box and memories began to surface. Just by looking at the photos, he could hear her laughter.  

 

“Joojin, your smile as always took my breath away.” He said to himself, out loud.  

 

** 

The next morning, Joojin woke up to soft giggles coming from the baby monitor. Rubbing her eyes, she looked at the time, 5::45am. Sighing, she then gently got out of bed and was hit with a sudden burst of the cold. Sighing again,  she walked in the dark to get her sweater, then walked out. AS she walked down the small hallway, Joojin couldn’t help but let out a giggle as she heard Dongwook's snores. Finally getting to the end of the hallway, Joojin opened the door, to see Jiyoo standing up in her crib.  

 

"Look who's awake!” Joojin said, walking towards her. Jiyoo giggled even more. Joojin then gently picked her up, and placed her on her hip. After changing her diaper, Joojin then carried her downstairs to the kitchen to have her breakfast.  Once in the kitchen, Joojin placed Jiyoo in her high chair and gave her some toys to play with.  

“What to eat…?” Joojin said out loud, looking in the fridge.  

“You know, halmeoni  and abeoji wants to see granddaughter and great granddaughter today.” She heard Haerin say. Joojin then slowly leaned back from the fridge and looked towards Haerin.  

"What...what about abeoji?"  Joojin looked at Haerin with concern. Haerin sighed, and stood next to Jiyoo.  

"Well he too. I think that they want to put a get together for you and this cutie over here!" Haerin said, pinching Jiyoo cheeks, which caused her to giggle. The suddenly Joojin thought about Gong Yoo and let out a loud sigh. 

 

"Ya, I don’t think that this will be a good idea. Ji-Chul will be there! He doesn't even know that he has a daughter!" Joojin said, panicking. Haerin looked at her, and sighed.  

"Ya! He won't be there. He has a busy schedule. Plus, his grandfather is out of the country.” Haerin said, got up and headed towards the fridge, where Joojin was.  

 

"Let's eat!" Haerin said, changing the subject and began to take out some ingredients for breakfast... 

 

*** 

Later that afternoon... 

It was later that afternoon, as Joojin sat in the back of Joojin's BMW x2 car. With Haerin sitting in the front seat and Jiyoo in her car seat next to her. As Dongwook drove, Joojin looked outside the car window. 

“It’s good to be back home.” Joojin said out loud, looking out at the scenery of home town. Then a familiar building appeared on her right side. Joojin then let out a small sigh and looked towards Dongwook.  

“Dongwookie can you pull over for a moment please?” Joojin asked. Dongwook looked to his right and pulled over. Joojin then got out of the car with Jiyoo in her arms, followed by Haerin and Dongwook.  

“Is my apartment still available?” Joojin asked.  

“Haerin and I been keeping it tidy. We sleep there as well, if we had a long night, or if I’m too tired to come home. It's yours to use now, when you are ready.” Dongwook said. Joojin smiled and looked towards Haerin and Dongwook.  

“Tomorrow, I’ll start moving in.” Joojin said and headed towards the car.  

 

5 minutes before… 

 

Goong Yoo sat in the back of his car, while his manager was driving. After having a small interview with one of the radio stations, he went on his way to film the rest of his commercial for Discovery. As he sat, looking over his lines, something had caught the his attention. He looked towards the window, to see a familiar car driving next to him. Then both cars stopped at a red light. As he looked, his eyes widens, and his heart began to race.  

“Joo-Joojin!” Goong Yoo yelled, realizing whom it was. His manager then looked towards him and frowned.  

“Ji-chul, what are you talking about?” His manager asked, looking at him funny. The light turned green, and her car went ahead.  

“Ya! Follow that car! JOOJIN IS IN THAT CAR!” Gong Yoo yelled.  Manager Kim then turned around and gave him a glare. 

"Ji-Chul, stop it. You are being delusional! She isn't in this country, nor she isn't here!" His manager said, feeling annoyed. Gong Yoo glared back at him. 

"And how would you know that? I know its her! Now, go follow that car!"Gong Yoo yelled.  

"Don't listen to him. Go straight to filming location."Manager Kim started, and turned towards Gong Yoo again. 

"We are going to your next location. If it makes you happy, I will look into it, and to see if Joojin is really in this country... ARASO!" Manager Kim yelled at him. Gong Yoo sighed and leaned  back into his seat. 

"I know its her. I know that smile." Gong Yoo said to himself... 

 

*****

Hi guys! Sorry it has been awhile! Work has been crazy! But her is a new fresh chappy! I hope you enjoy! And remember... Comments= New updates! Love you all!