Chapter 1: One Year Later...

You Are My Everything

Chapter One: 1 Year Later... 

 

Joojin sat in her car, feeling nervous. Thinking about earlier, when he had asked her to come over, after work. Taking a deep breath, and letting it out slowly. Still feeling nervous, she took one last long breath and letting it out slowly, then taking the keys out the ignition. Joojin then then started to walk towards the elevator. As she got to the elevator, she stopped for a moment and closed her eyes. 

“Why am I here? Why did I come? I know, that Ji-Chul has been asking me to come over and I’ve been pushing it away from stupid lame excesses. No, you are going to go. You love him…” Joojin said to herself. Pushing her doubts away, she pressed the 10th floor. Hearing the beep, the door opened walked out.  

"1043?" She said to herself, as she looked around. Then looking towards the left, she had found her way. Only a few doors down, she had faced 1043. Just as she was about to ring the doorbell, the door opened. She then looked up and smiled.  

"Oppa..."She said nervously. He smiled back, took her hand and pulled her in. 

"Glad you can make it, jagi..."Gong yoo said, and pulled her in for a kiss.... 

…… 

"Attention all passengers, this is your head stewardess. We will be landing shortly. Please have your table set up."  

 

"Ash!"Joojin said, waking up from her sleep and from feeling  the bumpy landing. Then she looked down, to see her daughter, laying down on her chest, gripping onto her hair. Joojin let out a small sigh, and kissed the top of her head. 

 

“Thank goodness you’re a deep sleeper…”Joojin said. Then noticing all the passengers, were all out of their seats. Taking in another deep breath, Joojin slowly got up from her seat and slowly walked towards the aisle. Taking one last breath, she headed towards the front… 

… 

Haerin sat in the airport, with Dongwook sitting next to her and holding her hand. In her other hand, held some flowers.  
 

"Aish, what's taking so long?” Haerin asked, looking towards the international arrivals gate. Dongwook smiled, and let out a small giggle. 

"Sweetheart, don’t forget, she needs to go through customs, and not to mention, she has my cute baby niece!" Dongwook said, with excitement. Haerin, smiled and also let out a giggle.  

"Oh, how I missed her! Those cute chubby cheeks and her big eyes! Oh and her smile!"Haerin said with excitement. Dongwook sighed. 

"She looks a lot like her father.” Dongwook said, sadly. Dongwook then frowned, as his phone started to buzz from his coat pocket. Letting go of her hand, he reached into his coat pocket and looked at the screen.  

"Speak of the devil..."Dongwook said, as he showed Haerin his phone. Her eyes widened and looked back at Dongwook.  

"He can't know, that we are at the airport! And not to mention that Joojin is back... with a baby!"Haerin said, trying not to yell. Dongwook sighed and got up from the chair. 

"I'll talk to him, just wait here for Joojin. I don't want to be on the phone with him, when she arrives. Ji-Chul  can recognize her voice... easily"He said, and walked off to the side.... 

….. 

After going through customs, struggling to get her daughter into her stroller, and getting her luggage, Joojin finally made it out. As she walked through the arrivals gate, she looked around and spotted Haerin.  

"Noona!"Joojin yelled. Getting her attention, she saw her smile and ran towards her. 

"Joojin!” Haerin yelled, as she ran towards her. Joojin then welcomed her cousin into her arms, with a big hug. Joojin then pulled away, and looked towards her favorite cousin. 

“Oh, Haerin! It’s good to see you. And it’s good to be home.” Joojin said. Just when Joojin was about to say something, both Haerin and Joojin looked down at the stroller to see Jiyoo waking up and let out a loud cry.  

“Aish…” Joojin said, and was about to bend down, to get her when. Haerin stopped her. 

“Let me get her.” Haerin said happily and bent down to get her niece. Joojin smiled, as Haerin began to pat her back gently and rocked her back and forth.  

“Speaking of, when are you and Dongwook going to have one?” Joojin asked, knowing the answer already. Haerin slowly turned towards Joojin as they walked towards the exit. 

“And, you should know the answer already…. ANYO! The only kid I like is this precious child… right here!” Haerin said, playfully and kissed the top of her head.  

….. 

Gong Yoo in the backseat of his managers car. Sighing, as he got off the phone with Dongwook. He had asked him, if he wanted to have a drink tonight, but it turned out that he had other plans with Haerin’s family.  

“Guess, it’s just me tonight..” Gong-yoo told himself…. 

 

It was late Friday night, and Gong-yoo had just finished his filming for the day. He sat in his managers car, looking at his phone, which read 10:45pm. Knowing that it’s late, he went to his phone log, and smiled at the name, Joojin. Just when he was about to call her, her name popped up. Smiling even more, he pressed the call button and placed his phone against his ear. 

"Jagi, I was about to call you..."He asked softly.  

"Oh... well I was just wondering, if you are willing to come over? I know its late, but it's lonely here at my apartment. Haerin is at Dongwookies place..." Joojin said. He looked at his manager, signaling for him to start driving.  

"Araso, I'll be there in 10 minutes?" Gong-yoo asked.  

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you..."Joojin told him.... 

 

10 minutes later... 

Walking down the 12th floor,, and then headed towards the end of the hallway, Gong-yoo found her apartment. Then pressing the code 1004, the door beep and he walked in. Taking off his shoes, he walked down the mini hallway, to see the TV on. Then looking down at the couch, there was his Joojin, laying down, passed out on the couch, and with the TV on. Putting his bag and his jacket to the side, Gong-yoo turned off the TV, then grabbed the blanket next to him. Then placing it over her, he then went in, placing his arms around her, and held her close to him.  

"Oppa..." Joojin, mumbled. Smiling, he placed a small kiss on her forehead. 

"I'm here,, just sleep..."He told her... 

 

"YA! Gong Ji-Chul!" His manager yelled at him. Shaking his head, out of his thoughts, Gong-yoo looked towards his manager. 

"Sorry..."He told him. Then he felt something wet on his face. He wiped it off, and then realized that he was crying.  

"Aish, Ji-Chul... It's been a year already, have you talked to her yet?"His manager asked. Gong-yoo sighed, and wiped his eyes. 

"I can't. Her number is disconnected, but even if I did try... she wouldn’t even want to speak to me. I walked out on her..." Gong-yoo said, feeling his heart hurt....

 

......

Hi guys! sorry it took me awhile to get this chapter up! Work...work! Anyways, if you like it... please like and subscribe! and please comment! I like comments!