Chapter 02- Thermodynamics

Skin to Skin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan mutters under his breath, his button nose scrunching in, no doubt, annoyance. He puffs his cheeks out, glaring at the book in front of him as if the sole purpose of the existence of the book is to resent Luhan’s entire being. He fiercely scribbles something on his note book. Sehun finds it’s very difficult to keep a straight face as if he is not utterly smitten by the drama going on his pregnant lover’s face. Luhan may think that he looks livid while he scowls like that but if Sehun to be brutally honest, Luhan, when angry, resembles an enraged kitten, even the kittens will take an offence in that statement. Luhan doesn’t know how to look angry. Biting his inner cheek to stifle the laughter that threatens to burst out, Sehun puts his laptop sleep and finally stands up as Luhan throws his pen across the room, clearly annoyed.

“Hey, what are you studying Lu?”

Sehun approaches carefully, knowing well that one wrong word can set the house in fire. Luhan, however, thoroughly fed up with chemistry nonsense, looks up at Sehun with his big brown eyes, lower lip jutting out and Sehun knows that he is a goner. (He probably was, a long time ago).

“Thermodynamics is such a . I don’t get this at all!”

Luhan frustratingly says, pushing his text book away from his, expression similar to as if he just stepped on dog poop. Sehun peeks over his shoulder, fighting a smile, a hand coming to rest on Luhan’s smaller back to comfort him, using his torso to for Luhan to lean. Luhan sags against the touch, pout never leaving his lips. It takes some will power for Sehun not to kiss that adorable pout. Clearing his throat, he focuses on the book. Grasping the book, Sehun skims through the first paragraph while Luhan impatiently blows his bangs.

“Why don’t you take a rest for a few minutes? I will go through this and let’s see what’s hard for you, okay?”

He says absentmindedly, his brain already going back to the days he excelled in Chemistry. Luhan huffs some more, now tampering the edge of his note book with the his restless fingers. Luhan knows better. He was a chemistry champion back in high school though physical chemistry was not his forte, he never once found it this difficult at all. He hardly thinks, no matter how endearingly supportive his boyfriend is, Sehun who is willingly lost in IT for months now, can be any help at all. But to his dismay Sehun’s facial expressions do not really say that he finds the chapter difficult. This doesn’t sit well with Luhan. Does having a baby in your tummy affect your brain cells? He wonders but mentally kicks himself for the abs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter