Chapter 01- Just the beginning.

Skin to Skin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay so I think I forgot to mention in the Description (My forward was completely about how I fell in love with Luhan again sorry haha), that story is some sort of a drabble. So it will not have a solid plot, like you will get to see random days of their lives but of course it will be in order of the nine months. I can't really say how long this is going to be because it is unplanned. I really hope that you guys won't mind that this being another drabble?

so umm enjoy.

Word count : 2100

 

“Now that’s enough Lu.”

Sehun’s voice is bit stern but his gaze is soft as he places Luhan’s biology text book away. He cleans the study desk, stacking the papers into a neat pile and puts Luhan’s highlighter collection and pens into the case. Luhan crosses his arms across his chest and pouts. Sehun involuntarily smile at the cuteness his pregnant roommate gives and ruffles his hair. Luhan huffs, pushing his hand away. It’s just 9 p.m. and Sehun wants him to sleep this early. Luhan sulks as Sehun pulls him to his feet.

“If I fail tomorrow, it will be your fault.”

He tries shrugging Sehun’s hand around his shoulders. Sehun chuckles as he tightens his hold.

“Well isn’t someone a grumpy baby today?”

“I am not a baby.”

Luhan stomps his foot childishly, cheeks red from oncoming annoyance. He blinks the wetness in his eyes. Sehun needs to realize that he is just pregnant, not invalid or crippled.

“And you admit you are grumpy. Look, you are going to pass this with flying colors tomorrow. You are just so brilliant and you really don’t need to study at all.

Sehun seats Luhan on the bed, ready send him to sleep. He has already brushed his teeth and is wearing his pajama.

“But Sehun!”

Luhan shouts exasperated, tears instantly rolling down along his cheeks. He needs to revise once more, going through his notes. He can’t afford to get any low score. Luhan balls his fists in attempt of not breaking down.

Sehun who sees the change of Luhan’s mood, immediately sits down beside him, wiping down the tears. Sehun, being the responsible human he now is, has already read three chapters of the book- How to take care of your pregnant partner, knows that hormones in his pregnant partner’s system is messing with his emotions. From the experiences of the past few days, Sehun already has realized that Luhan cries for anything and everything. Comforting him comes as one of the top priorities now in his daily agenda no matter what.

“Luhan you need to rest. You just recovered from a fever. You can’t exert yourself now like before.”

He patiently says from the gentlest tone he owns. It marvels Sehun how it comes to him so naturally. He is not irritated at Luhan or angry at all. His heart just swells whenever Luhan pouts and the urge he has to make him happier is just so unbelievable to himself. Sehun admits he finds Luhan so cute when he cries, with his doe eyes so watery and button nose red, not to mention the cheeks that turn to crimson with his lower lip jutting out. He looks like a five year old and Sehun can’t help but love Luhan more and more.

Luhan leans to his chest and sniffles, ungracefully wiping his face from his palms.

“I know. I am sorry I can’t stop crying. I know that is stupid and you probably find me annoy-”

“Hey hey, you are not annoying. It’s just the hormones I know. And don’t get mad at me for saying this but you are the cutest boyfriend anyone can ever have. Even when you are crying you are so adorable. No one can really get mad at you, you know?”

Sehun instantly cuts him off and supplies, placing a small kiss to his temple. Luhan immediately pulls apart with his eyes so wide and mouth agape a little.

“What did you say?”

Sehun shrinks a little when Luhan whispers. His tone is not angry but kind of surprised and shocked? Sehun scratches the back of his neck. He should have known better not to call Luhan cute because Luhan hates the word with passion.

“Don’t be upset now okay Lu? It’s just your nose turns red and so as your cheeks and-”

Sehun starts to ramble out of nervousness but Luhan cuts him off with his palm splaying in the air.

“I am your boyfriend ?”

Luhan’s tears have already vanished as his voice comes out so astonished. But the sparkle in his eyes can beat the stars. Sehun gives him a confused look.

“I thought we already established that. I mean we are going to have a child together. And I openly confessed how much I like you. True that you didn’t say it back……wait, you don’t like me? You don’t want to be my boyfriend? But Luhan I-”

Luhan bursts into a laughter loudly while Sehun stares at him dumbstruck. Luhan, seeing the poker face Sehun is giving to him, clearly indicating that he does not like to feel like an idiot, purses his lips, trying to stop. He affectionately pats Sehun’s chin.

“Look at you. I am the pregnant one but your mood swings are terrible.”

He giggles as Sehun pouts. Luhan adores this Sehun. It’s different than what he knew but this side of Sehun, warm and caring, responsible but still childish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter