Reunited

Leaders
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                 

05/07/2025 

“This morning, the local police of Hwaseong found a dead body lying in a bathroom of…”

“The victim was revealed to be a singer and former member of South Korea’s national girl group…”

“Everyone is shocked by the sudden news about the death of the former SNSD member…”

 “An autopsy report was released by the Red Medical Examiner’s Office on Wednesday, 23th, reveals that the singer and former member of SNSD died duo to overdosing from drugs prescribed by her doctors….”

 “We just got news that her death could have been a murder, not a suicide. The investigation is still ongoing…”

“Today is probably the saddest day for all the fans of Girls' Generation in South Korea and all around the world. Just a week ago we found out about the death of our favorite…”

 

“It’s hard enough to see her again, I don’t need to hear her name every time I turn my TV on.” A loud sign escaped someone’s lungs after turning the TV off. “You’re stealing attention even when you’re dead.” A small chuckle could be heard alongside with light steps. A petite figure appeared in front of the TV holding some luxury sunglasses. The person was covered in a long sleeve black dress and a warm coat decorated with a dark necklace and golden earrings. The look on that person’s face was unreadable, but it was definitely tears in those eyes, looking at a certain photo. “Tell me, how am I going to face this? After all these years. We couldn’t even look at each other.” She said while brushing her tiny fingers through the soft surface of the photo, stopping at a particular smiling face. A sea of memories overflowed her mind thinking about that person, almost taking her calm mask down.

“Ma’am. The car is here.” She swiftly wiped her tears after hearing a maid calling her and nodded in response. The maid quickly bowed after seeing her madam’s face and led her to the car. “I am sorry ma’am but I think you should put those sunglasses on before you exit. There are some reporters outside waiting for you.” The maid nervously suggested. “I am putting them on. And don’t worry so much, Min.” The maid lighted up after seeing her madam’s smile. “Ow, and how many times did I tell you to just call me Taeyeon.” But before Taeyeon could clearly hear her maid’s answer they reached the gate. “I don’t think I can do that ma’am. Mrs. Fei would probably kill me.” Taeyeon was about to assure her maid it would be okay when a storm of flashlights hit her.

“KIM TAEYEON!”

“HOW DO YOU THINK YOUR FRIEND DIED?”

“IS IT TRUE THAT YOU HAD A FIGHT WITH HER THESE PAST FEW YEARS?”

“WHY WERE YOU IN HIDING FOR SO LONG?”

“ARE THE RUMOURS ABOUT YOU TRUE ?”

“TAEYEON PLEASE ANSWER.”

“WHY DO THE MEMBERS OF SNSD HATE EACH OTHER?”

“WHAT HAPPENED 9 YEARS AGO?”

“IS IT TRUE WHAT YOONA SAID?”

The blast of questions came sooner than the thunder after lightning. Taeyeon was stuck between the media trying to bombard her, even with two bodyguards making her way to the car didn’t seem like any help. She was losing all her oxygen in her body every time she moved. You would have thought she would die before reaching her car. The physical and mental pressure was like fire burning everything in its way. “Why did you stop singing?” The real deep stab that took her last breath was this question. She turned around facing the reporter having a 100 times big taste to punch him for asking that damn question, but was swiftly dragged into the car by a bodyguard. 

“Why did you stop singing?”The question popped in her mind. “Why did you stop singing?” A smooth voice slowly repeated. “Why did you stop singing? It was your everything.” It repeated again. “Why did you stop singing?” And again. Until she screamed. “Stop.” The car fiercely stopped making Taeyeon jumped from her seat. “Are you okay ma’am?” The bodyguard asked as soon as they stopped. After coming back to her senses she just nodded in response. “Keep driving or we’re going to be late.” 

The ride was then smooth when she calmed herself again. The real issue was just beginning. The car stopped shortly after reaching its destination. Taeyeon snapped back to the world after feeling the car’s pause. She putted her sunglasses on and took a deep breath as they opened her door. The cameras flashed as soon as she was spotted by the eyes. Reporters again. And again with their endless questions. Taking Taeyeon to the madness world. Again. The noises were this time to the point she couldn’t handle it anymore. “Enough!” She screamed facing the cameras. “I know you all didn’t love her, in fact you hated her the most, but if you have at least a little bit of humanity in you. Give her some respect! She deserves it the most out of all of us today.” If you would know Taeyeon deeply, you could hear a little bit of shaking in her voice. Just a tiny bit. But no one seemed to notice it. “Let her at last leave in peace. I’m begging you.” Tears started to form in corners of her eyes. “Once, just once leave her alone.” Her shaking voice was now breaking.

The journalists weren’t the only ones watching Taeyeon’s speech. From a far another woman in black was looking at her with the same teary eyes and feelings. However, her pain and tears were immediately wiped away as the reporters caught her face and started to harass her with a ton of questions. She pulled her head down looking at the ground while running to the high class building in front of her. But the journalists of course didn’t let her go before blasting her like a toy from one side to another. “Give me a freaking break, can’t you!!” She cried out pushing her way to the door, but before she entered inside she took a last glance at Taeyeon who was now also looking at her.

A cold hand touched her back as she saw th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter