Cha Hakyeon

Naughty Wolf Problems

Everyone who looked could see there was a undeniably, ravenous animal attraction between You and Hakyeon.

No one could deny it. 

No one except Hakyeon and You, that is.

 

You both seemed blissfully unaware of your attraction to each-other. Unaware of our boundless uncontrollable lust. Every time we met we didn't show it, but everyone knew. Everyone knew what was really going on between us. A war of naughty thoughts. And everyone knew that it was a unsuitable situation. No one wanted to be dragged into that war. Something had to be done. When You woke up one winter Thursday starting your daily routine....In the middle of all this, finally,Hongbin could stand it no longer. He found You, and pulled you to one side of the Den.


 
"That's it! it's ruining the pack. It's clear you can't function while Hakyeon hyung is around!"

"What no! I am fine." 

"No. Its very clear. You need to have some 'special adult time' with him"

 Everyone else in the room nodded at this.

"But having some 'special adult time' with Hakyeon...isn't that..umm...wrong?"

Hongbin rolls his eyes "But just because some things 'wrong' doesn't mean it shouldn't happen does it?"

"No, I suppose not"

You wondered off thinking of the 'special adult times'....how you'll introduce the idea to Hakyeon? and would he accept it? You sat at the bar. It was empty save for You . Even the owner had already left your alone. Just You and the whiskey in your glass.Your friends had tried to stop you from going, but after that.... that speech ... You could no longer stay.Thinking about it made your eyes well up and to prevent bursting out in crying (as you really, deeply, wanted to) you lifted the whiskey and gulped it down. The burning liquid warmed your throat and heart. It was the only comfort you still had in this world. You tried to take your mind of the past matters.  And to slip into the present rather then wallow in sorrows of the past.....but it didn't work.You're still just at a bar. Keeping the whiskey company.

~ 3 hours later ~

Suddenly the door opened behind you. Footsteps. Then a figure sat down next to you and took the bottle.

"Long time," Hongbin said as he poured himself a glass as well.

You grumbled.

"I deserved that," Hongbin said and took a gulp from his whiskey.

"Go away," You said.

"Not before you hear me out," Hongbin said. 

You sigh "Fine" 

"You know it's not wrong for you to imprint on Hakyeon hyung it's been 5 years since Mina noona was killed"

"Still, she was his mate and mates that are killed right in front of you to protect her best friend who has more power and could have easily fixed the whole thing"

"STOP IT! You & I both know you were drained and weak from using your power so much with little time to recover from their continuous attacks and  I'm sure hyung knows that and in no way blames you for Mina's decision to protect you her best friend who was practically her little sister, So stop blaming yourself and go find and talk to hyung"

You and Hongbin finish your own glasses of whiskey and close up the bar before heading back to the den. When you two got back everyone was doing stuff in the kitchen.

You finally found a moment to pull Hakyeon away from the others, to have a private moment.

"Hakyeon, ... we need to talk"

" ... Okay, what's up?"

"I'm sure you know but I've Inprinted..."

"On a very attractive wolf if I'd say"

"....Yes,well that would indeed be true but..."

"You're feeling guilty about Mina"

"Yes but I don't really know if it's a good idea"

"For you or"

"Stop cutting me off" Your eyes flash gold showing that your angry.

"Sorry" Hakyeon blushes and rubs the back of his neck shyly.

"No, it's endearing" you blush "but as I was saying if it's a good idea for us to mate I don't know, the pack told me, Apparently our feelings are causing problems for everyone else."

"So we are agreed? We finally let our feelings out of their cages of repression they have been caged in all this time? So Y/N we have to mate"

"Yes. For the Pack"

"No...for Us"

You leapt on Hakyeon at that moment.....the 'special adult times' happened. A lot. At least 5 times. Nearby the others occasionally heard screams and moans. But politely ignored it. It's for the best since it's their aplhas that are mating.