Girlfriend huh?

My Super Maid

Jackson cant help but staring at the girl beside her while driving. But having three men behind at the backseats made him even more cautious. It feels like a sin while hes trying to steal a glance at youngji. No one talks since the drive starts like five minutes ago. He actually kinda regret offering himself to send back the heo's family to their home.

Awkward. Yes until a cute maknae interferes.

'Hyung i know youre nervous but can u kinda turn on the radio or something. We human being cant stay queit like this. ' kookie loud voice made Jackson kinda jump off and yes he managed  to turn the button on.

'Soooo hows school going on kids' trying hard jackson. Youngji laughs as the kids laugh too.

'You sounds like appa and omma jackson.' 

Duh. 

Jiwon keeps playing on his phone. Youngjar keeping calm as usual and kookie moving left right according to the beat. What a commotion at the backseat while at the front line. 

A very shy love condition is determined. Both are very cautious on every action.

First phase of love. What should i do phase?

Thanks god the dj play very good songs so sappy songs so they are fully occupied during the 20 minutes ride. Good. Yes arrived finally.

Jackson finally can breath peacefully as the kids bid him goodbye.

'Noona are  u not going back?' Youngjae asks as youngji still staying still at the front seat. Not movinf at all. Hearing his littlw bro words jiwon smack the boy head lightly.

"Give them some space. Lets go kids. Noona dont take too much time. Dont give him too much loveee'

Jiwon shouts as he drags the other two boys inside.

Jackson laughs at the remarks nervously.

'So."

"So what?"

Youngji finally bringing herself outside of the car and stand like few inches away from where jackson is standing. Both trying to hide the coldness from the breeze of the sea.

" So are we like a thing now?" Jackson laughs.

He brought Youngji hands to his and hold them carefully.

" Be my girlfriend please?" Youngji blinks few times, the dim light of the street couldnt hide her blushing, she looks up and nods slowly.

" If you say so. goodnight Jack."  She run away before anything could happened.

Jackson is smiling so brightly alone in the small alley. looking at the small family house, smiling with reasons.

I is happy.

 

Nothing changes that much, except they got closer, stealing kisses in between chores when Jack is home, but nothing more than. they are happy to take it slowly and comfortably as they can.

 

" Ji, do you want to go to China with me?" He is helping her to fold the clothes in front of the tv. 

Youngji coughs. China? 

" Wae?"

" To see my parents?"  Taken aback Youngji turns around and takes a glass of water. Sipping it, she finally sits down.

" Is not that too early?"

" I want to show you off so bad baobei" jackson sits downs beside her. Youngji is smiling because this certain Wang keeps calling with sort of endearment but her fav would be this baobei. Sounds so right. Jackson moves closer and whisper to her ears.

" Can you?" Aish that makes her body shivered like wanggg and she push him lightly. 

" Let me think baobei. First, go throw away the trash. I need to start cooking dinner because Jiwon will be here soon."

At that, Jackson feels nervous again. That Jiwon kidddd.

 

 

Author note : i know i i at updating. But my life have been too busy, i work till night and all i do at home is sleep and eat. Biyane i will try to update sooon. Thankyou for reading awesome buds!!!