here comes the 'troublemaker'

My Super Maid

 

Youngji's POV

 

We're not expecting anyone soon. Jackson is leisurely laying on the couch watching tv while i folded the clothes as usual. Urgh a bit awkward because some romantic drama is playing on tv, but a ring on the door make both of us jolt up.

Jackson almost fal of couch and he straightly goes to the door while sighing.

" i don't think hyung tell he's coming, he supossed to attend Haru's recital today." He sighed as he walked to the door.

I just wait.with a click on the door.

a loud thump coming from the door make me curious.

" Noonaaaaaaaaaaaaa.' There goes a very familiar face called Yugyeom entering the door with the most widest smile and running slowly towards her.

" Need any help? I can fold cloth too." The boy already sat down and pick a cloth from the pile of cleaned laundry making me giggles.

" Nahh no need Yugyeom." Yugyeom;s eyes wide opened again and i can see two more people coming through the door with plastic bags.

" Nooooooooona remembered me. this is such a historical moment.'

Her fav Jaebum and Jinyoung. Both of the men smile at her and making hi gestures, while the Wang surely not happy with his friends coming over, Pouted and already on the couch again.

she can see his mouthing " why are you even here' to them making her smile more.

"Youngji ah, can you help us making this?" Said my fav actor Jaebum smiile and shows me the plastic bag he's holding making Jackson glares at him. I instantly stand up

 

" Of course oppar, for my fav actor of course. so what are we cooking today?" I walked the kitchen and Jaebum and Jinyoung immediately follows me from behind. 

" Can i help also? Jackson suddenly stands beside me at the kitchen counter giving his best puppy smile but i shrugged at that making him pout again.

" This kitchen is small boss. How about you finish folding laundry with Yugyeom and we cook the we can all eat together?" I said as i walk away to take the grocery bags from Jaebum's hand. Jackson nods and i can hear him sighing from far and Yugyeom bickering over who should do the folding one. Hahha kids.

Rummaging thru the bag i can see some rice cakes, sausages, bell peppper and some fish cakes. I over to the two opppars and they smile.

" We're making teokbokki right? So i think we had some ramyeon left. Great!" I claps my hands and give them works to do.

Jaebum oppar starts cutting the teok and Jinyoung oppa keeps bothering him made me smile while my ships sails.

I start putting the fishcakes on the stick to start boiling them. Whattttttttt a great smell. This remind me of home a lot.  lol seriously Youngji, you're going back home this evening!.

A voice suddenly made me jump out of surprise.

" Need any help?" Jackson again. there. standing with his best pose. This guy. I seriously need to calm down then i see Jinyoung from behind Jackson smiling and showing me a fist pump! Fighting!

Fighting for?

Hahhaha.

" Okay help me prepare this then."

Then comes another baby disguise in his big figure. Yugyeom.

" Noonaaaa i wanna helps tooo." But before i even talk, Jackson already push the boy to the dining place and made him sit in beside Jaebum. Here.

" Nah you helps hyung with the teok." Jackson glares at the poor boy.

 

The chaos in kitchen made me smile i swear this remind me of my babies a lot until a call come up and Yugyeom being the kind hearted maknae bring me the phone from the living room.

' It's said Jiwon aegi there" Yugyeom announced making everyone except Jackson starled. Aegi?

" Anyeong baby ahh" I chirps as i ran away from kitchen.

" No. You can't. I said no. We're.." I can hear Jiwon chuckling over the line. Before i even speak again  a voice behind me made me jump again in suprsise and yes the almighty Wang already took the phone and smile.

" Yes baby come and bring the kids okay, we're having a bit housewarming party kind of party right now? Remember the deal?."

What deal? I pouted by accident making Jackson laugh.

" Okay bye baby." I hit his hand and take away my phone back.

" Who gives you permission to call him baby. he's mine." Jackson laughs and he leaves the area to joined the still startled boy by bombing them with another announcement.

" Youngji's babiesd are coming soon. Be prepared."

Yugyeom being shocked, stand up and throwing me a very questionable face?

" Nuna has babies?" I laugh and goes to pat this head/

" Nah my baby brothers> Warning tho. They're hella annoying."

" ers." I can hear Jackson muttering from far gaining smirks from Jaebum.

" It will much merrier than right Youngji?" Jaebum said as he gives me the teok that has been cut.

" aigoo yguys takes almost the noon cutting teok, aigoo."

 

The teok is glowing and the fish cake is almost ready. suddenly the kitchen table also filled with pizza and chicken for delivery. What a noon?

Everyone stay queit until a knock on the door finally make eeveryone turn around.

Must be my babies.

Before i even stand up, Jackson already running to the door.

" Whipped." Chuckles from Jinyoung.

Upon the door opening, loud squels are begin to fill in the house.

" HYUNGGGGGGGG WHERE"S NOOONA?" I can already see Kookie running around aigoo. But no he's startled to see others on the sofa and isntantly bowing down. Jiwon and Youngjae cool as ever.

" Hi."

 

==tbc

 

a/n : Im so bad bad bad sorry for late update