Don't mean those words

Please, love me again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungri's POV

 

As I got home, I knew Youngbae would be in my room waiting for me, as usual. Just like me as well, at his house.

I peeked inside my room to confirm, and there he was, sitting in my bed. But I think of something's not right. My Youngbae's face is wrong. Like, there's something feared in his eyes that I could be sure of... and it's frightening me. What could be the problem anyway?

Then I come inside the room, smiling at him with a feeling of nervous inside me. He smiled back at me. And there, I'm sure something's not right. Eventhough he smiled back, but still, his expression was so sorrowful.

I come closer when he stood up and I hugged him and kissed him.

"I've missed you, babe." I said and still smiling.

"Y-yeah, me too." I frowned at him.

Why was he stuttering? "Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"No... there's none. Well, it's... a.. just about my brother's." He said noddingly.

I don't buy it, but I let it go. I knew when he's lying, so I just hummed instead. I sat in my bed and sighed. Then I hold his hand and tenderly rubbing it.

"Bae, really? What's the matter?" Then he smiled in a mischievous way.

"Really, there's none." He said and rubbed my hand back too. "So," he breathed. "what is that something important things that you wanted to tell me? And please... don't tell me nothing and that, you just missed me etchetera."

There, I laughed and felt a little relief.

                                          ∽ ※ ∽ ※ ∽

"But I am, really missing you." Seungri said pouting his mouth.

Taeyang who couldn't resist his boyfriend's cute attitude, pinched Seungri's cheek so hard.

"Ouch! That's hurt bae." Seungri whined rubbing cheek to where Taeyang had pinch.

"But anyway," he turned serious now. "there's really something that I wanted to tell you, too." Seungri said. 

Taeyang is now started to feel nervous.

"Actually, I should've told you this before in a first place. I just didn't know how." Seungri continued.

And Taeyang was now panicking inside his body. "There's... there's something to tell me?" Seungri nodded.

"It's about me and Jiyong."

"Jiyong," Taeyang said coldly and Seungri didn't know if that was an interrogation or whatsoever.

"He's the ex I'd been aspiring before." He finished.

Taeyang's face turned pale as if blood was draining out of his face. "Oh!" He uttered like an iron.

Then, Taeyang's wilted and put his fingers through his forehead, then he walked back and forth.

"Believe me, Youngbae, I was about to tell you about it, but you told me about having a party for the newcomers students, that's why I've thought I'll tell you after the party instead. So that's there'll won't be any hassle beforehand. And so I'm telling you now."

'Well, that made sense.' Taeyang thought. Then he turned his eyes on the panda doll. "That panda doll," he pointed his forefinger to the panda doll. "it's from him, right?"

Seungri had tremble. He didn't expects his boyfriend would have thought that.

"W-why'd you thought that?"

Then, Taeyang took something out from the back of his pants pocket.

"Well..." He spoke bitterly. "Here's why." He finished and throw the picture on the bed in a cold but good way.

Seungri had shock to see the sweet picture of him and GD. He took the picture and hold it. Jiyong's arms were wrapped around Seungri's with a panda doll in a picture.

Taeyang noticed Seungri's face expression while he's staring at the picture.

"Well then, do you still have feelings for him?"

"W-what?!" he asked with confusion as he came back to his right mind. "NO!" Seungri let off the picture. "Young-"

"Is that's why you two keep staring to each other last night?!" Taeyang exclaimed. "Because both of you still have some feelings left for each other?!"

Taeyang's eyes were starting to get wet now, without him realizing.

"Youngbae! What made you think that?!"

"Why? You think I didn't notice? That both of you were keep staring at each other? Well I did! I just didn't mind it because I have trust in both of you and I know... oh, thought," he corrected. "thought that there's nothing between you two. But now, I guess I know why!"

"Youngbae, I don't know what you're-"

Seungri is kind of panicking now and so Taeyang have sighed.

"You can save your breath, Seungri. Maybe I'll be better off without you." Taeyang said and stormed out of the door and left the apartment.

Where as Seungri got openmouthed and just left dumbfounded. He heard the door got slammed so hard. He wants to run after Taeyang but he couldn't move in his place, and so he thought to give his boyfriend a time to calm his mind nor himself either. It should be much better than to ran after him.

Seungri sighed and brushed his both hands through the bridge of his nose, up to his hair scalped, and glanced at the picture that Taeyang have threw earlier at his bed.

It's layed in his bed and took it again and tear started to drop down his cheeks as he remembered that day. It was in an amusement park, where they'd got the panda doll and asked a stranger to take picture of them. Those sweet moments. Those very sweet last moments of them. He cried to that m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter