Part 1

YUNJAE SCANDAL

"Booooohhhh!" Jaejoong nearly jump at the balcony of his unit when Yunho suddenly appeared and startled the hell out of him.

Jaejoong is still clinging on his front shirt to calm himself when he saw the evil grin on his lover's face. Without waiting for the other to took off his coat he lunged himself to Yunho and because of the sudden attack their bodies land on the carpeted floor while Jaejoong toppled his lover and bring his hands to Yunho's throat as he tease his lover of strangling him.

"Woahh! Wooo BooJae are you going to kill me?"

"Yes I am going to kill you alien!"

"Hey this handsome face you called alien is your boyfriend!" Yunho stare at his lover and Jaejoong grin and position his cheek to Yunho's groin and grind it.

"Ohhhh god don't do that Jae you are going to make me hard!"

"That's what I am trying to do." Jaejoong moan when he hit Yunho's hard shaft.

"God! I still can't believe you're really this big Yun!" Jae finally stop before they end up throwing their clothes in the corner. He rested his full form on top of Yunho and the latter smiled as he encircled his arms fully on his lover.

"I love you!" Jaejoong mumbled on Yunho's chest and the latter smirk.

"I know!" Jaejoong suddenly withdraw himself and hit Yunho's chest. He's about to stood up when Yunho pulled him back and laugh.

"You are so adorable boojae, you know I love you more!" Yunho cupped Jaejoong's face and kissed him oblivious to the door that had just open.

"Holy mother of Yunjae get a ing bedroom please.  You are staining the holiness of my living room." Changmin strode himself to the kitchen leaving the dumbfounded couple on top of each other. 

"Since when it become yours? " Jaejoong snorted.  

"Since you adopt me as your food buddy. "

"I never adopted you monster,  You invited yourself in!!" Yunho chuckled and let his lover stood up as he strode towards the kitchen and get himself a water enjoying the fight between the two most closest person in his heart. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Do you have to leave early Yunho? I am going to miss you!"

Yunho chuckled at the pouting Jaejoong buried still in sheets. He loves to see Jae under those sheets it looks so y. After the night of lovemaking he has to leave to Africa for some documentary shows. 

"I have too boo, we'll be calling each other so don't worry ok?" Yunho planted a gentle kiss on his lover's forehead before he was pulled by Jae and he landed on Jaejoong's side.

"How many days it will take you to get back here?" Yunho hug Jae and the latter buried his face on Yunho's armpit.

"I don't know babe,  but I think it'll take two to three days it depends." Jaejoong pout under Yunho's arms and the latter tighten his hug on his lover once more.  

He was startled when Jaejoong suddenly sat up and straddled him and god! Jaejoong is now on top of him grinding his crotch to yunho's own. 

"One last round baby and I want to tape it." Yunho widen his eyes but Jae just grin at him.

"You' are going to what?"

"I am going to tape our lovemaking this time, you know I always refuse it when you ask me to tape it but the hell! I don't care now I am going to miss you inside me for days and I need sedatives to heal my arousal you know?"

Yunho was thrilled. Jaejoong can be impulsive but he never initiated something he is not comfortable with. If he knows really well,  Jaejoong is the type who can share anything but when it comes to him? That is another matter. 

"Wow! Can't believe you boojae! Are you sure?"

"I am! Do I look like I'm kidding?" Yunho grin and Jae stood up again to take his video camera and set it, displaying his ness before Yunho's eyes.

Jaejoong grin as he went back to his waiting lover on the bed. He crawled slowly towards Yunho and the latter has to held his breath because Jae is just so ing y.

Jae his lips as he smiled at Yunho.

"I want you to do something for me Yunnie since you're all dress now." Yunho curve his brows and rested his arms on the back of his neck as he use the headboard to rest his back.

"What?" Jae straddled him again as Jae position himself on Yunho's lap. He started Yunho's jaw and the latter smirk.

"Jae,  I would appreciate it if you stop teasing me.  I want to you now!" Jae only shook his head.

"Not so fast babe, everything is recorded so we have to take it slow hmmm?"

"Ugghhh . . . aaahhh!" Yunho moan as Jae bit his collar bone.

"You know I have only an hour to pack my things so please . . . ahhh . . . my manager will call me soon babe!"

" with that! You know if only you and Changmin didn't stay there I would love to kill that Lee So0man. I'm gonna tie his neck to his ugly and roll him around like a dough and feed it to the shark ."

Yunho pulled away to laugh. He held his stomach to regain himself from tearing and Jae laugh along with him. "That's brutal."

"And I would love to bury him alive, but I guess it would be great to hang him up side down in the han river bridge ."

"Ya! Stop laughing there! You forgot you have to do me?" Yunho stop laughing and pin Jae on the bed but Jaejoong was prepared and he toppled Yunho instead.

"One last request baby! I want you to strip for me while dancing on your hot y checkmate." Jae grind their groin together and Yunho groan in pleasure. "

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

"Wait ~~ You want me to strip in front of your video camera?"

 

"Yeah! Why not? Like it would be broadcast to the whole world? Its safe on my hand Yunho. . ." Yunho stood up and gave Jae one last passionate kiss as he strode towards the latter's CD player and play his single checkmate.

 

Jaejoong grin in satisfaction as his room was now being covered by the y dance single of Yunho.


He lied on the bed ily bringing Yunho into full alert, lust was now visible on his eyes as he started to sway his hips.


He sway ily and slowly tearing his shirt off. Jae can't take his eyes off Yunho. Warm started to flood on his body.


Yunho touch the waistband of his boxer and bringing it down slowly, Jae hitch on his Breath.

 

Yunho is so goddamn y!

 

Yunho's palm landed on his crotch as he hips and Jae see butterflies all over, his ears started to red. How the hell in the world he still blushing if he saw his lover doing his hip .

Yunho's remaining clothes is only his white brief. And he sway his body again towards Jaejoong. Jae stood up and went behind Yunho and grind his front to Yunho's thigh.


"Oh !" Yunho moan and held Jae on his hips tightly.

Jae screamed in pleasure when Yunho give him a spank on his cheeks, the stinging pain adds to his arousal more.

 

"Boojae you'll going to feel me inside for weeks I am going to do you hard baby!" Yunho hug Jae from behind this time as he nip on Jae's creamy neck. Jae's hand landed on the waistband of Yunho's brief trying to take it off from his lover's body.


"Let me feel it Yunho, I want to feel you inside me for weeks!" Yunho groan again and roll back his eyes when Jae palm his .

Yunho suddenly lift Jae and slam him to the wall while Jae's legs automatically wrapped on Yunho's waist.

 

Yunho started ing him and Jae panted, he's started sweating as he can feel Yunho's hard member against his bare skin.


"You little ! You are mine! You are mine Kim Jaejoong!" As they engaged in the most passionate kiss again.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"They're on it again!" Changmin complain as he stuck an ear phone on his almost damage hearing.


Yoochun laugh heartily on the other line.


"I hope you could tape them min and send me the video file, I want to see Yunjae . I'll be rich if I sell it for sure!"

 

"Oh Hyung! Don't ever dare I could get a hard on in just Yunjae's moan!!"


"That's why! that must be so hot! Remind me to put a secret camera on Jaejoong's room later on."


"Just wish he won't see it, I just need to find that tape they were talking about earlier."


"What tape?" Yoochun ask enthusiastically.


"Come here and spy for your own satisfaction forehead!" Yoochun groan and curse Changmin for being the evil maknae ever.

They never knew soon enough those will be revealed

Yes!

Very soon!

*****

Jaejoong was grinning when he received a loving text from his lover stating he had board the plane and he'll be texting him again once they arrived at the shooting location. Saying also that he loves him so much that he already miss him especially his radiant smooth skin.

"Jaejoong twenty minutes." Jaejoong nod at his manager who stare at him studying him for a little.

"Have some problem?"

"Have you forgot anything?"

"Forgot? No I am sure I am good."

"Ok." The manager strode towards the door and give him a moment. Jae chuckled at himself. Here goes again his album. As usual this album has so many hidden hints and Jae wish shippers would figure out everything later.

Yunho and him talk about their relationship that being kept for several years now. They sure have lots of arguments and they ended up fighting sometimes and every time it happens Yunho would walk out from him. Jae was the cold type but when it comes to Yunho he would go naturally warm and that's the things Yunho like about him. Yunho was the fire. His lover was a calm and patient person but when he's in rage god he found it hot! Yunho when he was mad is so hot, he's flaming especially when he's jealous. His small eyes will form a thin line and his lips will turn into a handsome grimace that Jaejoong can't resist sometimes jumping on that deliciously bow lips.

When they fight especially when jealousy is concerned they ended up making it up for an angry . Yunho would punish him real good. Like one time he's being restrained in their bed and Yunho tortured him in a very slow first that he keep on begging for his lover to turn it hard. Once he was all fours Yunho would slam his groin on him like a jack hammer with a matching spank, it really turns Jaejoong on with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Jaejoong? It's time." Jaejoong sigh and nod to his manager as he stood up.

'Time to face the press. I hope my tongue would be friendly today or I'll put myself into a hot pan.' Jaejoong chuckled softly as he wave to the press and some fans who giggled back at him.

*~*~*~*~*

He Sat himself to the provided sits. He offered the press a gentle and warm smile. Some of the fans are also there to support. Some of them are familiar to him.

microphones are scattered. Flashes of cameras are everywhere. Booklets and journal are ready as well as the recorder in the hands of every press.

"Good morning everyone. Before any questions I would like to apologize for the short notice and as we all know this conference might only take an hour or shorter than that. So let's start?"

One of the press immediately raise his hand to throw the prepared questions.

(Press 1)
You seem out from the idol image. No dance song but more rock ballad. May I know why?

Jaejoong smiled and answered anyway.

Jaejoong: "I feel my soul into this concept. You see my rock ballad song it express my personality. I can say I can express myself with this genre and besides I don't have a dance instructor for a dance song anymore."

'Well Yunho try to teach me but we always end up in a hot after that.' Of course I wouldn't admit that.

Jaejoong smiled and try to compose himself again when he saw the press nod his head to his answer. Another press raise his hands and he smiled.

(Press 2)
Kiss B song is a bit y and to be honest everyone was turn on to the song, so are you? Do you write it for a special someone? your girlfriend maybe?

Jaejoong wants to laugh at the question. If only the press knows what would be the honest answer to that.

Jaejoong: "If everyone was turn on to the song how much more the singer? And to answer the second one. I don't have a 'girlfriend' and I don't write song for a girl."

'I bet Yunho would kill me if I called him my girlfriend.'

Another press question.

(Press 3)
You wrote most of the songs yourself. How do you feel about it?

Jaejoong: "I am happy. Satisfied and fulfilled. I feel like I got what I've dream of,  the chance to show my art in composing a song and besides the management is ok with it."

(Press 4)
JYJ is still restricted in korean shows. How do you think your album will go without tv promotions?

Jaejoong: "Yes we're still restricted with tv shows and all but if we did sell the first album without promotions I guess we could still do that in the second album, third, fourth up to the up-coming albums. And our fans love us to find their own ways to support us and want to say thanks to that.

Jaejoong tried not to get emotional when talking about fans so he gather himself again as he answered all the queries.

(Press 5)
So If its not for girls. How do you get yourself inspired writing a songs?

Jaejoong grin mischievously as he answered the press in an open hint.

Jaejoong: "Believe me you don't wanna know that. Let's leave it like that."

The press wanted to push more asking about as everyone were puzzled. But as a respect to the singer they tend to ask the next question.

(Press 6)
I heard you told the fans you don't want to sing kiss B live. Why?

Jaejoong: "Yes I tell my fans about it. Kiss B is a composition inspired by a special friend. So this song is intended for that person. That's why I am safe to sing that song only in special reason."

'God. If you only knew how that song was even made.' Jaejoong thought as he shook his head.

(Press 7)
This is a bit personal but with the new management are you guys restricted in dating?

Jaejoong: "The management never do that. So my answer is no. We are not restricted, its only us who has no time dating at all."

'Of course when it comes to my Jung its another story.'

The manager announce that the next question would be the last one since they have to attend some program line up to Jaejoong's busy schedule. Much to the press disappointment.

(Press 8)
When was your last date?

Jaejoong: "Does a phone call considered a date? If its counted then I guess my answer is around this morning?"

Jaejoong stood up and about to go back backstage when his manager's worried face greets him.

"What's wrong Hyung?"

"The CD you brought its not your New album to launch. You brought the wrong CD."

"What? I am sure its the one I brought. I made sure of that. How many minutes do we still have?"

"30 minutes."

"Ok. I'll call Yoochun to forward it on my email, we don't have time to look for it Hyung or pick it up. Let me talk to Yoochun first, and then I'll sing one song for them while the file download. Can you wait for that?"

"Be sure it will work Jaejoong."

"I'll make sure of that."


*~*~*~*~*