coffee trouble

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV

What’s with her today? She seems so sweet? I don’t know. But I hope that she will continue being like this. She keeps on pampering me like I’m her girlfriend oh my gosh! Starting from the time that I woke up from sleeping in Fany-ummas room, up to the time that we ate our lunch. Oh! Ii haven’t told you guys what happened when we’re eating a while ago. She prepared our lunch. She rarely does the chores in the kitchen but this time, it seems like a good spirit enter her body. I was confused when I entered the kitchen because there is only one plate. I was about to get another plate but she stopped me and told me to sit down.

She put some foods on the plate and site beside me and feed me. I swear to all the Mickey Mouse stuffs on the world that it was the happiest moment in my life so far. I was literally jumping inside because THE HECK! THE LIFE OF MY LIFE IS FEEDING ME! D*MN KWON! YOU’RE SO LUCKY TODAY! We share the food that’s on the plate same as the spoon, fork and chopsticks. While eating, she’s telling me stories about her solo schedule. She keeps on talking and I was just looking at her. God I love her so much. I love her beautiful face, her cute nose, her lips that I really wanted to kiss. The way she talks, her angelic voice and her cute giggles. She’s really perfect for me and I can’t wait for her to be mine.

After we ate, I volunteered to wash the dishes. We almost kill each other with the intense glaring competition that we had until she gave up because I put some bubbles on her nose. AND THE TEASING CONTINUES UNTILL

 

FLASHBACK

Here we are right now having our glaring competition and whoever wins will do the dishes.

It’s her instruction and it’s kind of weird though. And those plates must be happy because The Almighty Jessica Jung will wash them. But here I am, the handsome and charismatic Kwon Yuri will not let it happen *evil laugh MUHUHAHAHA*

“yah I’ll do the dishes. Just sit down.” I told her and grab the sponge. Still glaring at her. D*mn those beautiful eyes. I can look at it forever.

“No! Let me do it. Just do what I say or else you’re dead.” Jessica threatened me but I won’t give up. My Queen deserves to be serve but she’s too stubborn.

“Really? You’re going to kill your handsome and y seobang because of those dishes? Huh? (grabs some bubbles from the sponge and put it into her nose) hahaha” she’s really cute~ let me kiss you my baby

“YAH! You better hide monkey! Handsome and y your ! Ugghh! You’re really dead!” aww my baby is angry? But why she’s still beautiful?

“You want more bubbles on your face or not? Just sit down or do whatever you want. I’ll just wash the dishes pweaseee~” oh my God! I hate doing aegyos but for you I’ll do it.

“Ok. You’ll wash the dishes but can I watch you pwease~ pretty pwease~ *puppy eyes*” Aegyo Alert! Aegyo Alert! Don’t panic Kwon Yuri. Keep calm and act cool. Breathe in breath out. Yes that’s right. Act cool Kwon.

“Ok fine. Get a chair so you can see me wash the dishes. You need to learn how to wash the dishes” I hahaha

“Yah! I know how to wash the plates you know. I’m not dumb like you!” she said while pinching my right ear.

“ow ow ow. Chill woman, I’m just teasing you. No need to be violent.” I’m trying to pull her hand of my ear.

“Now shut up or I’ll rip your ears. And put it in your mouth so you can’t talk nonsense again.” Ok HellSica is on. Kwon Yuri retreat!

I started washing the dishes and being the stubborn Jessica, she didn’t get a chair instead she sat on the counter next to our sink.

“I told you to get a chair, look the sink has a crack already aish jinja.”

“What are you trying to say Kwon? That I am heavy? Huh? You want a piece f this?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter