The Umma, The Appa and the Ice Princess

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV


"Ugghh what to do? What to do?" I ask to myself. It's already 5 a.m. and here I am still talking to myself. I didn't sleep because I kept thinking on how to confess to Sica. 

Yes, you read it right. I, Kwon Yuri of no. 1 Girl Group SNSD is in love with her member, the ice princess or Jessica Jung. I love her since..... I can't remember. 
I admit that I'm scared of rejection. But there's no harm in trying right? Plus the other members know about this too and thank God that they are cool with it. 

"AHA! I should ask them for help. I know that my members won't let me down. Yeah that's right." Here I am, still talking to myself. Then I heard some noises downstairs. 

"Ohhh someone's awake already. I bet its Taeng. I'll talk to her since she's the leader." Then I stepped out of my room and went to our kitchen then there she is. Our dorky leader. Great timing!

"What's up midget? Why so early?" I asked her. I know that she was shocked and her face was priceless.


"WHAT THE MONKEY! YOU SCARED THE SH*T OUT OF ME!!!" She shouted at me. 

"Haha chill Tae. Haha if you just saw your face, it’s so funny. Like OH MY GEE!!! So priceless hahahaha!!!" I can't control myself that I think I'll die because of laughi-.  Wait, wait I don't wanna die yet. I still want to confess to my Sica-baby. And I want her to be my girlfriend. Erase. Erase. 

*PAKKK!!!* 

"You freaking midget! How dare you smack my head like that?! Wanna die?!" I screamed at her, rubbing the part that she smacked. 

"Well my dear dark friend, first you scared me. Second, you laugh at me like there's no tomorrow. And 3rd. YOU.CALLED.ME.MIDGET! Smacking your head is not enough. I think burning or frying your body is better." She said angrily. 

"Ok Tae I'm sorry. Haha it's just you're really funny. Ha-ha anyway. I need to talk to you later. I wanna confess to her already."

"Is that so? Ok ok. We'll talk after breakfast. Now wake up my mushroom so we can have our breakfast." 

"And why should I wake up Tiffany first? My God Taeyeon! You're a full time ert. It's still early please!" I said annoyingly. Seriously, this ert midget is so Uggghhh!!!

"PAKKK!!! How dare you monkey! Did you forget that Tiffany is the loudest member? So if you'll wake her up first, she’ll use her super duper ultra mega to the infinity times 1000 loud voice to wake up the other member! And she's your umma!" She said on as a matter of fact tone.

"Oh you're right. Haha silly me. I'll go now Appa." Then I walked towards Tiffany umma's room to wake her up.


Tiffany's Room

"Umma~ Fany umma~ wake up please." I am sitting beside her bed but it seems like she'll not open her eyes so I have to use my powers.
I lay beside her then hug her tightly. My head was on her chest. 

"Umma~ wake up now so we can eat breakfast~" I cutely exclaim. 

"Give me 5 minutes baby." She said and hugs me back.This is what I've been doing for how many years. When she asked me to call her umma co'z she acts like a mother towards me then automatically, Taeyeon is my appa.

"But umma~ we should eat breakfast. Appa will scold me if you won't get up." I whined at her. 

"Baby, she won't scold you. I'll punch her if she hurt you. Don't worry. Just hug umma." She said, her eyes we're still close. 

"Aish fine umma. But promise me that appa won't scold me." 

"I promise baby. No one can hurt my baby except me ok?" Then she kissed my cheek 

"Seriously umma? Aigoo I think I have a sadist mother."

"Shut up or I won't help you with your appa."

"Ok umma sleep well!" I said then kissed her cheek. And close my eyes as well. 

Seems like my friend Mr. Sleep is with me.
haha

 


~Kitchen~

 

Author's POV

Everyone's the kitchen except for the mother-daughter tandem. 

"Where's Tiff and Yul? They don't have a schedule right? It's our day off so where are they?" Soo ask after munching her food.

"Oh they are still in Tiff's room, sleeping. I told Yul to wake her mother up but it seems like Yul was dragged by her mother into the LALA land~" Taeyeon explained.

"Oh that explains it. But I'm just wondering Tae. Don't you get jealous? I mean, Tiff and Yul we're so close. I understand that Tiff treats Yul as her daughter but aren't you bothered or anything?" Sunny ask curiously.

"Haha easy bunny. I'm aware of the whole situation. We've talked about this. And I understand it. Plus our daughter likes someone. You know who is it right?" Tae explained.

"Ohhh sorry I forgot. Haha my bad. Anyway, what are your plans for today? I'll just stay on our game room the whole day~" Sunny said using aegyo. 

"Ohhh can I join you bunny? You know, while you’re playing, I'll feed you so you won't get hungry." Sooyoung butted in.

"Ohhh~ seems like the mighty shikshin is melting~" Yoona teased the blushing shikshin.

"I can't believe it! YOU? CHOI SOOYOUNG? YOU'RE GOING TO SHARE YOUR FOOD? THAT'S A FIRST TIME!" Hyoyeon joined Yoona in teashing Sooyoung. 

"You heard it right Kim Choding. And take note, she will, I repeat. SHE WILL FEED OUR BUNNY. hahaha that was unbelievable!." Taeyeon exclaimed then let out her famous ahjumma laugh.

"Enough with the teasing and laughing! Where the heck is my seobang?" Then there it is. The room just turned into a giant Freezer when the Ice princess spoke. 

"Unnie, I told you to quit spacing out. We've been talking about Yuri Unnie and Tiff Unnie a while ago." The forever polite maknae was the first one to get out from the freezer. 

"Oh is that so? Then where are t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter