2/2

Doyoung in trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doyoung quietly followed Taeyong into a bedroom. He closed the door behind him and stood there waiting for Taeyong to say something.

Taeyong turned around and sat down on the bed.

"Come on Doyoung let's get this over with."

Doyoung knew that there was no point in delaying so he dragged himself over to his hyung.

Once he was within arms reach, Taeyong reached out and grabbed his arm and eased him over his lap. 

Doyoung squirmed a bit, trying to get comfortable. 

Taeyong reached around and unbuckled his dongsaengs pants before pulling them and his boxers down to his knees.

"Hyunggggggg please not bare!!!"

Taeyong really didn't want to have to spank him but he knew it was needed. He sighed,

"Look Doyoung, Im glad you apologized and have understood our faults. But that doesn't mean you've been forgiven. Do you know how scared I was, when I realized you were gone? I thought I failed as a leader. You mean too much to all of us to let you just do as you please. So no matter what, you're getting this spanking, and bare. If you wanna go out with your friends, ask us and we'll figure something out. If we say no it's for a good reason. So don't think that we're stopping you from having fun. I know you think you can take care of yourself and all, but the decisions you made tonight show that you can't. Always remember, You will always be punished out of love, not anger! We're punishing you because we love you and care for you."

Doyoung sighed, he knew that his hyung was right.

"I understand hyung, I'll try not to give you a hard time from now on hyung. But please forgive me. I'm really really sorry"

Taeyong smiled softly, at how young the kid sounded. 

"You've been forgiven kid, you just have to pay your dues now."

And with that he brought his hand down.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK........

"Owwww"

Only a few swats in and Doyoung had already started to feel pain. Taeyong had a hard hand  and His spanking from before didn't help.

After another thirty spanks, Doyoung couldn't take it anymore and the tears he'd been holding in, spilled out.

He was tempted to throw his hand back, but he didn't knowing that he deserved this. 

 SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK ....
"HYUNGGGG .... pleaseee I won't do it again!!!!!! Pleaseeeee I've learned my lesson."

Doyoung burst out sobbing at that point.

Taeyong heard his sobbing dongsaengs and he didn't have the heart to go much further. He knew he had to wrap up. So he paused and reached to his back pocket and pulled out a wooden hairbrush. 

Doyoung was confus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter