1/2

Doyoung in trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hyunggggg ouch that hurts!!!"

Doyoung complained as he was currently being dragged back to his dorms by his ear by his brother Gong Myung.

Behind Gong Myung and Doyoung were Gong Myungs band mates, the rest of 5urprise. The rest of 5urprise were paying no attention to Doyoung screeches of pain and were talking animatedly to each other. Luckily it was really late at night and no one could see Doyoung being dragged by his ear. 

Why was Doyoung being dragged by his ear?

Well you see he had been found late at night at the arcade with some of his friends by his brother and without his group mates. Now just that wouldn't have warranted this, but on top of that he had snuck out from his dorms without anyone knowing to come to the arcade with his friends.

5urprise, coincidently, had decided to come to the arcade for some fun time together that night, since they were so busy all day. Imagine the surprise when Gong Myung found his brother playing at the arcade with his friends at 3am. 


The minute Gong Myung saw Doyoung he knew something was wrong. Why? Well because his brother was playing at the arcade at 3am with his friends with no other nct members around. And from the few times Gong Myung had met the older members of nct he knew that they wouldn't have allowed his to go out alone at 3am to play at the arcade without any other member going with him.

Now Gong Myung didn't want to just confront his younger brother without being sure so he decided to call Taeyong one of the older Nct members. 

His band mates had also seen Doyoung and turned to look at Gong Myung. 

"I'll be back, I need to make a call to check something. Could you watch him? Make sure he doesn't go anywhere?"

s understood right away and nodded yes. 

Gong Myung exited the arcade and took his phone out to call Taeyong.

"Hello, Taeyong?"

"Yes hyung it's me."
Taeyong replied.

Gong Myung noticed that his voice sounded panicked and in a rush, further confirming his doubts.

"I was just wondering, did you allow Doyoung to go out right now?"

Taeyong replied in lightning speed, panicked.

"Do you know where he is??? We've been looking for him for the past two hours. We can't find him anywhere! What do I do hyung???"

Gong Myung smiled a little at how young he sounded. 

"Calm down Taeyong, and ya I know where he is. Me and the rest of 5urprise decided to come to the arcade for a bit and guess who we found. He's with his friends playing games. Don't worry he's safe. I'll bring him to the dorms don't worry. One question tho, he didn't ask anyone he could go out right??"

Taeyong replied, sounding a bit relieved.
"No he didn't ask anyone, he would've even gotten away with it cause we were all going to sleep anyways. But then when ten went into his room he noticed something off and realized Doyoung wasn't there, so he told all of us."

"Hmmm okay. Well don't worry I'll bring him back to the dorms."

Gong Myung put his phone back in his pocket before debating on what to do.

He decided that the best thing to do was to confront him and not beat around the bush. 

He walked back into the arcade and glanced around for his group members. He was surprised at what he saw. s were surrounding Doyoung, who looked half pissed and half scared. His friends were nowhere to be seen. 

As he walked towards them, he caught Doyoung eyes. Doyoung was shocked at his brother who was walking over to them. He certainly did not expect this and certainly was not ready to face his brother so he spun on his heels and tried to run. But before he could even put a foot forward, Seo Kang Joon stopped him. He gave him a look which said 'do you reallllyy want to run away and get in more trouble?'

Doyoung turned back around, not wanting to make a scene.

Once Gong Myung reached them, he gave Doyoung a look before he turned to s and asked,
"What happened?"

s explained how Doyoung and his friends were going to leave the arcade, and that they decided it was probably to stop Doyoung. So they confronted Doyoung and told the rest of his friends to go without him. 

Gong Myung nodded in understanding before grabbing his dongsaengs arm and saying to s,
"Lets go out, I don't want to make a scene here."

He dragged his dongsaeng out who willingly came along and was quiet. 

The minute they were away from people, Doyoung started struggling to get away from his brother, knowing by the look on his face that he was not happy. 

He was able to get away from Gong Myung but the other 5urprise members stopped him. 

And gong myung grabbed him again. This time instead of his arm, he grabbed his ear.

And that's how we got to Gong Myung dragging Doyoung back to the nct dorm by the ear. 

They soon reached the dorms and started making their way to the elevator. 

Soon they reached the door to the nct dorms. 

Doyoungs heart was beating so fast. 

Gong Myung turned around to face s 

Before he even said anything one member said
"We'll wait outside, go deal with your dongsaeng and then we can go out for some food."

Gong myung smiled thanks before knocking on the door to the nct dorm. He let go of Doyoungs ear and grabbed his arm instead.

'Ughhhh Taeyong hyung is not gonna be happy, actually none of the members are gonna be very happy. I don't even wanna think of what ten is gonna say.'

Doyoung thought bitterly as he rubbed his sore ear.

The door opened, a little too soon for Doyoung. It was Ten, he had come to open the door, Taeyong was behind him. 

Gong Myung was the first to speak,
"I won't stay for long but taeyong can i talk to you privately for a sec?"
He asked. Taeyong nodded yes before he looked over at Ten. Ten understood the meaning behind that and stepped forward,
"Can I take him inside?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter