육 부

Sunray

     

"So what did you tell him ?"

 

"I tell him to off and walk away."

 

     A girl sweet chuckle can be heard through the night's cold air. That chuckle sounds sweet in one's ear. The girl look down and smiles shyly. Melting the boy's heart and warming his body. It's been quite a while since Suji get close to Sehun. It's even safe to say that those two are in some relationship. Suji is completely over Byunghun and now she is looking at Sehun. This boy has been lingering around her for some time and it is obvious to Suji that Sehun likes her. Though Suji did not show the best of her, Sehun still willingly come to her house at 2 am to bring her ice cream and talks about random things on his mind just to cheer her up. It's 8 pm after class and the night sky is clear so Suji and Sehun decide to walk to park near campus. The weather is good, the moon light is good, the mood is good, the wind is good, everything is good.

     Suji wants Sehun to confess to her already but she afrid that she might look needy or impatient ? I don't know. You tell me. She did drop a few hints at Sehun but she's not sure if the boy pick it up or nah. But the point is, Suji like Sehun. A lot. Like when Sehun always act like he is her guardian angel ? Soojung and Jongin detest it because its hella cheesy, disgusting and awkward but hey if it makes Suji grins from ear to ear, does he need more reason on why he shouldn't stop it ? Really. These two love birds are head on heels for each other. Just about time they muster some courage and confess. 

 

"I heard they usually write wish, on this fountain. Wanna try ?"

 

"Sure thing."

 

     Sehun write his wish on a side of a lantern and Suji write her wish on the other side of the lantern. Sehun thought that this might be the right time to confess but his heart goes wary again before he can look at her eyes and string up some words. On the other words, Suji's heart is beating fast at the view in front of her. Suji bite her lips. Holding out the bursting butterflies in her stomach just by the sight of Oh Sehun looking serious and all. Both of them finished writing their wish then release it to float round the fountain. Suji and Sehun looks at the lantern floating around in silence. Occupied with their own thought.

 

'It will be nice if he confess now, tho. Am i throwing a shady hints at him ? Or should i just spit it out in front of his face ? If i really do spit it out now, will that be okay ? I might be seen too aggressive. But he doesn't seem to making a move. Till when we have to be a some ? Goodness this sure makes me confused. Okay. Bae Suji. Just give it to him. But don't be too obvious.', Suji decide to give it a shot and gather some fitting words before open . She look at the lantern that floats around and decide it's now or never.

 

"I always have this imagination at a romantic place that a guy will confess to me- ", suji stops her self before spilling out some more truth in her heart and look at Sehun.

 

"Nevermind."

 

     Sehun looks at Suji and self-palm himself internally. Sure she wants a confession. The mood is good, the weather is good, the place is good, everything is good. They've been confusing the hell out of each other. Acting sweet nothing but saying they are friends ? I mean, come on boy. Go get the girl before she get snatched away. Needless to say, Sehun gather some guts and look at her eyes.

 

"Well I guess your imagination will become real."

 

Sehun sits closer to Suji and hold her hand tightly. Earning a nervous look and a blush from Suji.

 

"Suji... uhm.. what should I say.. ugh..."

 

"Just say it.", suji chuckle by just seeing him nervous.

 

"Uhm... well I'll tell later.", sehun laugh in a relieved feeling because he has lighten the mood.

 

"It's not fair.", suji pouts as she see his laugh.

 

"There's someone impatient here.", sehun tease suji then chuckle.

 

"There's no one. That just unfair.", suji chuckle a little shyly as he gets serious.

 

"i was just kidding but", sehun cleared his throat and kiss Suji's forehead.

 

"Would you be mine?", suji close her eyes as he kiss her forehead then nod shyly.

 

"I'd love to."

 

     Sehun then smiles from ear to ear then trails his kiss to her nose then her lips. As Suji blushing hard, Sehun pulls way his kiss and see her cute smile before saying those three words. Those three sacred words he has been holding to say all these times.

 

"I love you."


Some: a flirtatious relationship

Note: Did i go too fast ? Well, seems so but IM SORRY FOR JUST UPDATE THIS STORY BC I WANT SURE OF HOW WILL THIS FLOW BUT HERE U GO. ENJOY. PLS DONT HATE ME FOR A LONGASS UPDATE BC I AM JUST A COLLEGE KID WHO STRUGGLE AND I HAVE TONS OF WORK DURING SUMMER SO YEAH AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUSBCRIBING. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME I LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3 <3 <3