오 부

Sunray

"Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh !"

 

I run as fast as i can to the school gate. Apparently setting up a single alarm didn't help me at all in waking up early. I am doomed. It's just only a minute until the school gate is closed so i add more speed and run like there is no tomorrow. Like my whole life depend on it. Yet when i slide through the closing gate and bump the security whom closing the gate, gym teacher, The Old Kim manage to drag me to the field. It's his lesson to begin the day and i am late for it. P.E is fun when you didn't late for it and do a good warm up. All eyes are on me while i am dragged to the field. My eyes are looking for a certain person- oh there she is. Jinri is just laughing at me and i give her an awkward smile.

 

I carry a punishment with Suji while the rest of the class are doing warm up. I am don't know Suji that well so i just bend my knee and lift my hand in silence. I know all the guy in class like Jongin, Jaebum, Seunghoon, Dongho, Jinyoung, Daniel, Ilhoon, Minhyuk, Namjoon, Youngjae, Taehyun, and Youngmin-Kwangmin twins. But i don't really know the girls. The class have 24 students in it and the one i know the most is Jinri. The rest is just kinda exist. If you are asking who the girls are, there are Suji, Naeun, Sohyun, Areum, Seulgi, Hyeri, Mijoo, Minji, Yookyung, Subin, Jiyoung, and Jinri.

 

And it's kinda piss me off because Jinri is now with Chanyeol sunbaenim but it's not her fault. I am the person to blame since i leave her in the dark about how i feel about her. Well i mean of course i was being obvious about how i feel to her but it just didn't feel right if she confess to me first but how could she do that when she also have no courage to do so or i might just say we both have a big ego. In the end, we are tired of each other and Jinri get together with someone else. While i am looking at Jinri, there's a nudge on my shoulder.

 

"Wanna go hide somewhere else ?", Suji looks at me with her mischievous grin.

 

"You mean we run away ?", I lift a eyebrows at her. Making an are-you-sure-this kind of look .

 

"Of course. You know i am expereinced in this right ?", I chuckle as she said she is that.

 

"Sure you are a pro."

 

"So, do you wanna skip this or nah ?"

 

"How do we do that ?"

 

When The Old Kim change his attention to something else, Suji give me a signal to run to the backyard. His shout at a distance behind us didn't make us stop our run to the base. And i have to admit it's good to chill out under a shade tree. I don't know what kind of tree is this but Suji says this is an oak tree. She compare the leave with a picture in her biology book. No matter what kind of tree is this, it is nice to lay down under it. Suji open a can of coke and open a bag of chips. She drink the coke first then make a noise like a person who just drink a shot of soju. Kinda weird, kinda funny, kinda cute. 

 

"You want some ?", she give the bag to me and i take few of the chips before she pull the bag to her.

 

"This is good."

 

"I know right ? Since we are on this, how about we play game to kill some time ?"

 

"What game ?",i look at her then she smiles widely.

 

"Of course some drinking games."

 

So there we are. Playing games while waiting for P.E to over so we can get back in class. As we play games, i notice something quite cute from her. How is she so fond of making weird faces like those in the memes and how beautiful she actually after you pass through her quirkiness. It's a first to encounter such a girl. I keep looking at her from a far since then. Seems like life bring me no luck with her since i never get the guts nor a chance to talk to her. I do try to talk to her but nothing is coming out. So i guess i need to be more mature or something else to face her next time.