Day Two

19 days Manhua ||Chanbaek Vr|| (based souly on a manga)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Standing outside an apartment at 8 o'clock in the morning was none other than Byun Baekhyun himself.

"Hello- Good morning!" Baekhyun said through the phone as he looked through the peephole of the door in front of him, “I’m in front of your place, come open the door."

"Alright. Coming." Was all was heard before the line cut off.

Humming to himself Baekhyun quickly locked his phone before putting it back into his pocket, grabbing his bag straps he fidgeted on the spot, a tingling feeling starting to kick in.

I'm a little nervous my first time here... I wonder what's taking him so long.

 

As if on cue the door let out a click after a feminine voice yelled "Coming!"

 

"Eh?" Baekhyun questioned, his brain not understanding what was going on in front of him.

"You've final come~" She smiled.

She stood there holding the door for Baekhyun letting him take in everything to the way her eyes were like his, how her ears protruded like his, how her face was a more feminine structure of his.

 

"Come in~"

"Are you..." without a second to spare Baekhyun quickly crouched forward grabbing the door making the poor girl have to lean back in her space awkwardly, "Could it be that you are...?"

"Yes..." Thinking he was going to ask if she was Chanyeol's sister she beat him to the punch line.

Sadly, if she did know Baekhyun she would know that that's nowhere near what he was about to ask her.

Oh no His eyes widened at the realisation He really became a girl! How will I face him from now on!?

 

 

 

Baekhyun's inner being was crawling on the ground as he tried to catch up to Chanyeol's retreating MALE figure, "Don't go, quick, come back!"

 

 

 

While Baekhyun sat in the apartments hallway with tears running down his face praying that the gods would give him his best friend back in male form he heard as the almighty men sent him his wish.

"Why aren't you guys coming in?" Chanyeol asking having been waiting in his room for the past 15 minutes waiting for his sister to come barging in with Baekhyun in tow.

"Brother!" The girl quickly went up to hug the male scared from the mental break down her brothers’ friend was having.

Chanyeol just patted his sisters head before look over to Baekhyun, "What's wrong with you...?"

without a word Baekhyun boosted to Chanyeol and was quick to wrap his arms around him, sobbing into his shoulder, "Hey Hey!!" Chanyeol protested trying to get the other off him.

"It's good to see you again."

"Eh? Brother!"

 

 

 

 

 

Final getting Baekhyun off him Chanyeol invited the other inside.

"Change into those slippers." The taller said gesturing towards the creamy yellow slippers sitting next to the door.

"Oh~"

Lagging behind Baekhyun was left at the entrance as he took of his sneakers and put on the slippers. From this view he could really see the similarity the two shared.

Again, on another one of his quiet missions, Baekhyun slipped his slippers on before grabbing the girl’s shoulder and lightly turning her around.

"Little sister, Hello!" He said sternly

Uncertain about his character she replied back anyway "Hello..."

"I'm your brother's classmate, he invited me to come play video games." Chanyeol just stood to the side as he watched this... whatever the hell that was until he realised what Baekhyun had just spewed.

"My relationship with your brother is very..." Taking his shoe off Chanyeol socked Baekhyun right in the forehead with it.

"Bastard! Don't randomly say weird stuff!!!"

Taking Baekhyun off guard Chanyeol grabbed the others shirt and pressed him up to the wall.

With an intense stare Chanyeol knew he had to hush down his words, so his sister didn't hear, "Don't let my little sister know that we are playing video games." he whispered.

"Why not?" the shorter whispered back.

Their attempt at being quite failed though because she already had heard the first time Baekhyun let it slip.

"Oh! Did you just say video games?? I want to play! I want to play!" Chanyeol for a fact knew his sister was on a pro level when it came to gaming to play her was like trying to fight off an army full of wasps while you were an ant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Brother--" Pushing her face out of his room with his hand Chanyeol had had enough.

"Let's play another round! I'll die on purpose this time!!!" She yelled trying to get past Chanyeol's hand which pretty much covered her face and his arm being longer leaving her nowhere to go but back.

"We'll play next time... I need to do homework."

"Brother" Slamming the door shut locking it as he did Baekhyun and Chanyeol leaned against the door.

 

Silence was set as the two stood against the wall unmoving.

 

Baekhyun looking nowhere but straight ahead, it then came to Baekhyun that this was Chanyeol's room. He was in Chanyeol's room. With Chanyeol. He was in Chanyeol's room, with Chanyeol.

 

Alone.

 

 

Feeling the blush catch up to him Baekhyun couldn't help it as his checks turns a beet red.

Seeing Baekhyun's current state Chanyeol flinched away, “What the birds balls are you blushing for!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Find a place to sit first." Chanyeol ordered re-arranging his desk moving some papers off his seat so he could sit.

"Ok." Baekhyun chirped before plopping himself down onto Chanyeol's unmade bed.

Feeling his but curve into the mattress Baekhyun relaxed into the soft sheets, having no cares in the world Baekhyun flopped the rest of his body back onto the bed, Chanyeol still at the desk stacking a few books up, clueless as to what was going on behind him.

He only realised what the brat was doing when he heard his comforter moving around and Baekhyun's muffled giggles escape as he was bear hugging it.

"Don't roll around my bed you bastard!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You have so much Manhua~" Baekhyun noted as he stood behind Chanyeol at his desk and admired his stocked shelves on the wall. Baekhyun saw an oddly coloured book at was more fluorescent than the other dull covered books.

"Eh? What's this?"

"Hey! Don't go through my stuff!" Chanyeol barked as he turned back.

Upon seeing which book Baekhyun had just pulled from his shelf he was up in an instant to get it back.

"It's a photo album!" Baekhyun said when he opened it to a random page.

"Don't look! Give it back!" Chanyeol growled grabbing for the book only to have Baekhyun move his hands behind himself.

"It won't kill you to let me look." Baekhyun teased enjoying the frustrated look on Chanyeol's face as he kept trying to manoeuvre to grab the photo book.

"Absolutely Not!"

Get it in his grasp Chanyeol quickly raised the book above his head in victory, only to see a photo go free falling from the height.

Chanyeol's blood ran cold as Baekhyun quickly grabbed for the photo wanting to see an embarrassing photo of Chanyeol as a kid.

"Let me See" Baekhyun cheekily grinned before he flipped the photo around ignoring Chanyeol tugging on his shirt harshly yelling wait.

 

 

It was a photo of both the boys when they were younger, they did a play both playing as the backdrop Baekhyun as a red flower and Chanyeol as four giant leaves.

 

 

 

"AAGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"AGGHHHH! !!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Later on, when Chanyeol left to get drinks, Baekhyun picked up the same photo remembering that day as clear as crystal.

 

 

 

 

 

"Students please pay attention!"

 

The school yard was in a small kingdom chaos as laughing children swung their swords and waved their magical fairy wands.

"After your performance come gather here~" The teacher clapped her hands repeating it to some of the kids who might not have heard.

 

 

After the performance the Primary school turned into a small festival as the high school kids came over to host it. Small Baekhyun had a smile on his face as everyone rushed around laughing.

"Our next activity is super darts!"

"Winners will receive a badge."

Those games were fun little Baekhyun thought, you got to play with your friends, and you laughed even if you missed.

"Go invite your mother and father to play together" The teacher smiled the small kids all scattering to get their parents who had just come out from the hall where the performance was.

"Mommy!"

"Here daddy!"

"Let's go! ~"

Watching everyone getting their parents and scampering off to the activities it wasn't soon before Baekhyun found himself standing alone by the building.

Kicking a small rock under his feet Baekhyun ended up crouching down to play with the cracks in the concrete.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun looked soullessly down at the photo horrible memories of his past flooding his brain.

I remember back when no one would play with me, I was always alone.

 

"Newcomer! Go away~" A small herd of kids chanted as they through crumples of paper at him when he tried to sit with a table of kids.

"You aren't allowed to sit here!"

 

Baekhyun remembers not bothering to open his umbrella on rainy days when he walked home because he would rather be sick at home then at school. But at home he would be alone, left to play by himself.

 

I want to have friends That was all small Baekhyun thought about Even if it was just one...

 

That day of the picture a small Chanyeol reached his hand out for the small Baekhyun who was sitting on the ground.

"Why are you sitting here by yourself? want to take a picture together?"

Small Baekhyun couldn't believe what was happening at the time and with a huge smile he reached up for the others hand

"Okay!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hearing a click Baekhyun was ripped out of his mind as Chanyeol entered with two steaming mugs

"I've got drinks, but it's just hot water."

"You... you are back." Baekhyun stuttered.

"What did you do? You look flustered." Chanyeol asked squinting his eyes at the other as he occupied himself with looking anywhere but Chanyeol.

"Really?! I was just looking at the scenery outside..." Baekhyun tried using his hand to show himself looking out.

Having enough of Baekhyun's nonsense Chanyeol just sighed, "Hey, stop blabbering, just take it." He said gesturing to the hot water in the cup.

"Oh, oh thank you..."

Baekhyun went to grab the cup out of Chanyeol’s hand but half way between grabbing it, he realised just how hot the water was a dropped the cup slipping it past Chanyeol's fingers making to fall on to Chanyeol's lower front (ahem).

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

 

 

Not knowing what to do and mid panic Baekhyun did the only logical thing he could think of and quickly yanked Chanyeol's pants down.

 

Of course, Chanyeol was freefalling.

 

"Brother~" The two widened their eyes in terror as they snapped their heads towards the opening door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Look at my new eye mask!” Seeing the yellow band securely around her face as she came through Baekhyun was quick to lock his hold on her face before her hand had a chance to remove the item.

“WHOAAAAA!!! THE EYE MASK REALLY SUITS YOU!!” Baekhyun panicked looking back to see Chanyeol having dived behind the door onto his bed, “LITTLE SISTER HAS REALLY GREAT TASTE!!”

Having slapped his hands away she then lifted the mask up, “Where’s my brother?”

Trying to gather his composure together Baekhyun tried to coolly lean against the door but more so to hold it in place so she couldn’t get through with his pants still pulled low trying to quickly cool off his junk, “ah. He… He’s sleeping.”

Laughing it off she raised a brow, “I just saw him get water?”

“Ah… He suddenly didn’t feel good……”

“Where’s he feeling bad? Is it serious?” she asked in concern.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol only thought about the situation and the exact extent before Baekhyun came up with “Ah… It shouldn’t be that serious…”

 

Of course, no matter what answer Baekhyun would have given her would she simply just turn and leave.

“No way! I want to see him!”

Baekhyun panicked, “No... wait!”

 

 

Before she even got a chance to push through Baekhyun the home phone rung off throughout the house, Baekhyun inwardly cheered, ! Good timing!

At this Chanyeol’s sister’s attention was to look for the phone, “Eh? Who’s calling?”

 

 

 

Chanyeol instantly hung up when the receiving line picked up and tossed his phone against his bed, his sheets now covering his lower half, wet pants laying against the side.

Baekhyun closed the door making sure to lock it before they both fell into a strained silence, then letting the embarrassment of what just happened sink in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Help me get a pair of pants from the closet…” Chanyeol mumbled head still thoroughly buried in his hands.

 

Baekhyun dropped the hand covering his eyes before making his way across the room to the small closet and opening it up.

“Your undies.... They are all white?” Baekhyun scoffed, “So hick looking.” looking for the pants it wasn’t that hard to notice seeing as they were all the same looking as well, “and why are all your pants this same style?” he asked pulling a pair from underneath the neat stacks.

 

“Leave me alone bastard, if you make a mess, your dead meat.” he threatened watching Baekhyun between his fingers.

 

Baekhyun only turned away before holding the clothing behind him, “Here, take it!”

 

Baekhyun tried, he really did. He tried NOT to think about the Chanyeol who from the sounds of the bed springs behind him, was having a hard time pulling up whatever it was. He tried not thinking what it would look like, he tried not thinking about how he ended up in this situation in the first pl---

 

 

“Come on, let’s go out for lunch,” Chanyeol finally said now having a dry pair of pants and undies on.

“Lunch!” Trying not to sound unnatural Baekhyun ranted, “Sure! No wonder I felt a little hungry.”

 

Unlocking the door ready to walk out it Baekhyun was immediately greeted it back at him with full force as Chanyeol’s sister busted through, Chanyeol having been behind Baekhyun got smashed in the nose with Baekhyun’s coconut head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Your sister’s not coming to eat with us?” Baekhyun asked as the two walked down the street towards a ramen shop Baekhyun had mentioned.

“She’s going to eat at my grandmas later.” Chanyeol answered broadly.

Baekhyun just hummed having lagged behind a few steps not noticing he was in deep thought about something, but he just had to ask.

“Your sister’s really cute, you must love her very much.”

“What kind of bull is that?” Chanyeol just threw Baekhyun a stink eye over his shoulder before continuing forward.

“What I mean is, if you have someone you want to protect….” Baekhyun started thinking about what it would be like having a sibling or even anyone who could emotionally and physically depend on him, to look up to him “Perhaps life would be more joyful... “ by this the two had stopped walking Chanyeol staring at Baekhyun as he finished, “Perhaps I… want someone like that too.”

 

 

 

Waiting for Chanyeol to offer himself, Baekhyun was left to cry quiet tears while crouching on the ground when Chanyeol simply clicked his tongue carrying on towards the ramen shop growling “Who cares.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun yet again let his mind wonder his body in autopilot until he was harshly tugged back by his arm, just in time for a large truck to immediately shoot passed him, finally coming too Baekhyun hadn’t realised he had walked away from the crossing but Chanyeol having no idea where the ramen shop is, stupidly followed Baekhyun until he realized that was just stupid…

 

“Idiot watch out for traffic, what are you spacing out for?”

Having the fact that Chanyeol had just saved his life from being flattened and mauled by an enormous truck he obviously couldn't answer only spitting out oh and ah.

 

Rolling his eyes Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter