Rule 9

The Boyfriend Sitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]  w h i t e  [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2] 

  Her phone blared and Jennie rolled out of bed with a scowl on her face. Tapping the screen to turn off her alarm, she stretched and headed for the bathroom to freshen up.

  The doorbell rang mid-brush and she rushed downstairs to open the door for Hwasa, who waltzed into her spacious living room with the scent of coffee and croissants trailing after her. Jessie also was up right at this time and was shocked at the sight of seeing the older girl. Today, Hwasa had ditched her usual eyeliner and opted for a more natural eye look with just a thin layer of mascara, showing off her natural beauty. Jennie gave her a thumbs up as approval.

  "You look great," she said through a mouthful of froth. "You should do this more often."

  "Thanks," Hwasa bat her eyes, "Gotta look gudt in front of ya daddy."

  Jennie's face immediately twisted in disgust jokingly. Her friend laughed and stuck her tongue out. "Thanks for the coffee and breakfast by the way."

  "No worries. Jess! Come get a croissant!" Hwasa called out to the younger girl, who eagerly picked out a ham and cheese croissant out of the paper bag.

  "Are you babysitting me again today, Hwasa?" Jessie asked as she bit into the warm bread.

  "I sure am!" She playfully grabbed the younger girl and tickled her. Jessie screamed in laughter.

  "Sis, why are you always busy?" Jessie turned her attention to Jennie, who stopped mid-bite with her salmon and cream cheese croissant. "You're never really around these days. What about today? Where are you going? Are you in trouble?"

  Jennie awkwardly chuckled and placed her breakfast down. "Jess, the thing is..." She took a deep breath before continuing. "I've told you that I took up a babysitting job, right? Well, the parents are often quite busy and therefore I get busy, too."

  "And she's recently joined a... A volunteer club... program!" Hwasa interrupted, "Your sister recently joined the school's volunteer program where she gets to help out the community! The thing is, the community needs so much help so she... has to be there during those times." She looked at Jennie, "Right, big sis?"

  Jennie nodded awkwardly. "Yeah, today we need to attend this big... charity event?" She stammered, "I won't be back until late because the event will run pretty late, so Hwasa will put you to sleep tonight, you don't have to wait for me."

  Jessie nodded. "Okay, sis." She said sweetly, "As long as you're fine. I was worried that you'd be in trouble."

  Jennie was touched. Her little sister was always so caring.

  "Now that that's finished, Jess, what do you want to do today?" Hwasa cut in to change the topic. She gestured to Jennie, as if to say, I got this covered.

  Jennie hurried upstairs to get dressed. She pulled a burgundy midriff top over her head and put on a pair of jeans. Contemplating on the perfect white dress, she opened her wardrobe and was faced with a wall of neutral toned clothes.

  She loved white. And anything white reminded Jennie of her, so she stopped wea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter